Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum (28411 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi / El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by InfoGuru118: 5:08pm On Mar 12
The Senator representing Bauchi Central, Abdul Ningi, has resigned as the chairman of the Northern Senators Forum.

Although the resignation letter was dated March 11, a copy was made public shortly after Ningi was suspended for three months by the Senate over his statement on the alleged padding of the 2024 budget.

Ningi, in a letter sent to the forum, wrote, “I will like to resign my position as the Chairman of the Northern Senators forum.

“This is of course necessitated by unfolding events in the National Assembly, the North and the nation at large.

“I will like to especially thank members of the forum for the opportunity given to me for the last eight months to spearhead this very important forum. I believe this forum is very important and fundamental to the progress and development of Northern Nigeria
,”

Ningi was suspended after about three hours of debate over his interview where he alleged that the National Assembly padded the 2024 N28.7tn budget.

The Senate also warned Senator Suleiman Kawu (NNPP, Kano South) against sharing and distributing disturbing news about the Senate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ningi-resigns-as-northern-senators-forum-chairman/%3famp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by hybrid77: 5:10pm On Mar 12
grin

Corruption fighting Back

62 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 5:12pm On Mar 12
Double jeopardy

You will lose some entitlement in Nass and also lose your political relevance as Northern Senators chairman.

You have always been a controversial politician just like Ali Ndume when you were in HoR in the 7th Assembly.

Now your cup is full and your disgraced shall be permanent.

Ndume your dossier will soon be full when the list of Boko haram sponsors eventually gets to the ppublic

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by chopnaira: 5:15pm On Mar 12
hybrid77:
grin

Corruption fighting Back
No corruption is fighting back. The Northern caucus of the house are still angry that the lost the leadership of the Senate to Akpabio.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:16pm On Mar 12
This man is a person of integrity honesty character and deep personality

In the face of threat of death.. he stood his ground.. admitted receiving 500mill.. and resigning from a major office

That’s trust

The Yoruba Senators that kept attacking him are both useless and without dignity

Nigeria need a strong man like Ningi

Not cowards like jimoh, bamidele and the other ogun idiot

History will be kind to him tomorrow

Let Yoruba senators enjoy it while it last

Corruption just peaked in Nigeria under the Yoruba Government of Tinubu

Yoruba Senators are after their entitlements ... haba!

This country has formally gone to the dogs and scums

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 5:17pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

In the face of threat of death.. he stood his ground.. admitted receiving 500mill.. and resigning from a major office

That’s trust

The Yoruba Senators that kept attacking him are both useless and without dignity

Stop lying. He did not stood any ground.

He apologized for what he said and the Yoruba senators that spoke mentioned that they are standing gallantly for the South and speaking up for Akpabio a southern minority who the said “Senators” from the North are trying to use a palace coup to impeach (their end game)

You can cry all you want, Yoruba man is your president and the gallant Yoruba senators stood for Akpabio and the Northern Senator of conscience stood with them.

Ningi has now been suspended. You can only cry on Nairaland, it affect nothing my friend.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 5:19pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

That’s trust

Sharap, go to Bauchi to console him.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 5:19pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

He apologized for what he said and the Yoruba senators that spoke mentioned that they are standing gallantly for the South and speaking up for Akpabio a southern minority who said “Senators” from the North were trying to use a palace coup to impeach.

I thought you are politically connected, Ningi that his eyes were laced today with tears.

46 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 5:20pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

I. Thought you are politically connected, Ningi that his eyes were laced today with tears.

I am not politically connected.

However, how does Ningi crying negate what I said?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:20pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

He apologized for what he said and the Yoruba senators that spoke mentioned that they are standing gallantly for the South and speaking up for Akpabio a southern minority who the said “Senators” from the North are trying to use a palace coup to impeach.

Oga get a quote on where he apologized

No everyone be Yoruba

Give us highlights of his apology

Yoruba standing up for south like other senators Na toys

Or you no watch it live on you television

I hate fools

19 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by StOla: 5:21pm On Mar 12
hybrid77:
grin

Corruption fighting Back

He is an idiot who wanted to cause crisis by making foolish claims that are belied by the fact that is documented.

Why he made the foolish claims is left to be understood.

The truth of Ningi's mischief must be unearthed.

Off all lies to tell, it had to be the lie that every record shows that you are lying.

Ningi lied against the Executive, lied against the National Assembly, lied against the President.

Infact, he even lied against himself claiming they debated N25T budget.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 5:22pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

Oga get a quote on where he apologized

No everyone be Yoruba

Give us highlights of his apology

Yoruba standing up for south like other senators Na toys

Or you no watch it live on you television

I hate fools
Bad belle Man, make em suspension pain you well well.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 5:22pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

I am not politically connected.

However, how does Ningi crying negate what I said?

Oh I wanted to quote that Asgard, Frigga boy that has been ranting since yesterday

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 5:23pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

A Yoruba being??

Yawn

Next..

I hate fools.. I simply hate fools

Do you need water? Are you thirsty mri?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by derecho(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12
Ningi was threatened.... Akpabio is a known criminal. Go ask EFCC.
What about the "off your mic" saga?
Keep deceiving yourselves

8 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 5:24pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

Oh I wanted to quote that Asgard, Frigga boy that has been ranting since yesterday

No mind Asgard jare.

He is still sad about his lord Atiku loss.

Only that his cry solve nothing.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 5:25pm On Mar 12
derecho:
The President of your country is a supposed Criminal, your senate president is also a supposed criminal, but you common man suffering isn’t a confirmed criminal also?

73 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:26pm On Mar 12
Yoruba being the president and so what

Has he made ogun ekiti osun ondo Oyo better than common venue or any eastern or southern states

They’re all still villages and herdsmen play ground

This people sef and celebrating corruption

Oya go and buy fuel 200..

Yoruba man Na President

Common sense is very very expensive to some humans

7 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 5:27pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:
Yoruba being the president and so what

Has he made ogun ekiti osun ondo Oyo better than common venue or any eastern or southern states

They’re all still villages and herdsmen play ground

This people sef and celebrating corruption

Oya go and buy fuel 200..

Yoruba man Na President

Common sense is very very expensive to some humans

lol.

Asgard if you are hungry tell us. One Yoruba might just help your life on here.

I still get the dollar wey Tinubu give me, you wan make I give you one note?

37 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 5:28pm On Mar 12
Yoruba senators are fighting for SS Presidency but ipob are supporting a coup against the turn of SS in the senate. These same people hate the north but they can support the north against the south as long as they hate the southerner. They're snakes.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by chopnaira: 5:29pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:
Yoruba senators are fighting for SS Presidency but ipob are supporting a coup against the turn of SS in the senate. These same people hate the north but they can support the north against the south as long as they hate the southerner. They're snakes.
Mad ooo. I was shocked how the emergency lovers of Nigeria suddenly aligned behind the northern caucus of the house cheesy

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:30pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

Just ignore him. He is so bitter.

All his permutations as coming to a halt. Ningi that he just adopted as a mentor has been kicked out by a Yoruba Senator

And what’s new .. go and take your share of 3 trillion from the Yoruba Senators naaa..

No be to the dance around .. celebrating corruption

A Hausa Fulani man is 10 million better

See as a senator stood his ground and resigned Honorable

When will yoruba senator do this in face of losing entitlements and benefits

Never !

6 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 5:31pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

They are just doing gum body. The North will use and dump them when it's time for election

16 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:31pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

lol.

Asgard if you are hungry tell us. One Yoruba might just help your life on here.

I still get the dollar wey Tinubu give me, you wan make I give you one note?

Would have replied .. but this moniker is fake..

Beside who’s Asgard ?

People are truly dull and daft..

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 5:32pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

And what’s new .. go and take your share of 3 trillion from the Yoruba Senators naaa..

No be to the dance around .. celebrating corruption

A Hausa Fulani man is 10 million better

See as a senator stood his ground and resigned Honorable

When will yoruba senator do this in face of losing entitlements and benefits

Never !

I have been taking it since 2007, I wonder where you were then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 5:32pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

Just ignore him. He is so bitter.

All his permutations has come to a halt. Ningi that he just adopted as a mentor has been kicked out by a Yoruba Senator
I will ignore o guy next time, don’t understand the bad belle the guy has against Tinubu for been Yoruba?

It seems the frigga13 dude has a vendetta against Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 5:33pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

I have been taking it since 2007, I wonder where you were then.

Get off

Empty chest!!

Next!

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 5:33pm On Mar 12
derecho:
See them.. They now carry north matter for head like gala, the same north that they hate o!. "we the SS/SE" but they are the main enemy of the SS. Akpabio will complete his tenure, no SE senator will smell that seat.
The "off your mic" saga was Akpabio wanting to spill the beans against the senators but the senate committee chairman asked him to off the mic. get your facts right.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.