Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Gaddafi's Son Captured. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi's Son Captured. (7439 Views)

Breaking: Gaddafi’s Son Kidnapped In Lebanon (pix) / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi's Son Captured. by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
Colonel Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam has been captured, Libya's justice minister is reported to have said.

The minister, Mohammed al-Allagui, said Saif al-Islam had been arrested in southern Libya, but gave no details.

The former leader's son is the last key member of the Gaddafi family to be captured or killed in Libya.

Saif al-Islam is wanted by the International Criminal Court for alleged crimes against humanity during the uprising against his father.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15804299

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15804299
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by otokx(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
yeah
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
I'm happy that he was captured alive and not shot dead.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by kunlekunle: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
im very disappointed in this guy, he should have fled and make the place ungovernable
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by jikings(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
justwise:

I'm happy that he was captured alive and not shot dead.

Dont be too quick to rejoice cus his father and brother were captured alive and were later killed. I think he being alive will be more dnagerous for his enemies and Libya. His former western cronies will like to see him "silienced " asap to stop him from spilling the beans on thier past shady deals. Lets see what happens. For me I'll like to se him tried and possibly like him to tell us a little bit more about his old "special relationship" with Blair and Co.

Too bad the hunter finally became the prey,
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by EKELEONU(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
Saif will be tried very fast and executed.We need to knw wat he offered for d release of dat bomber.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
jikings:

Dont be too quick to rejoice cus his father and brother were captured alive and were later killed. I think he being alive will be more dnagerous for his enemies and Libya. His former western cronies will like to see him "silienced " asap to stop him from spilling the beans on thier past shady deals. Lets see what happens. For me I'll like to se him tried and possibly like him to tell us a little bit more about his old "special relationship" with Blair and Co.

Too bad the hunter finally became the prey,

I don't think so, no matter what he going to review it will not make any difference, the game is over for him. As educated as he is, he should have been the sensible one to call his daddy to order but he was busy encouraging the killings and threatening to kill more. Let him be tried and let see those beans he will spill.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by kemmy100: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
See him when captured and picture: Gaddafi's son Saif arrested in southern Libya: http://www.naijavote.com/view/3024
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by cap28: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
PStylish:

Wow!
That Saif Islam boy and his sweet mouth.
I think the NTC should just lie him down and give him a televised thorough whipping on his bare back before handing him over to the ICC.But I doubt that will happen cos he personally led the battle of resistance of Bani Walid which caused the NTC fighters heavy casualties.

To describe you as a slave would be doing you justice - can you in your wildest dreams accomplish one zillionth of what this man and his father acheived in libya for libyan people?

look at your life - you are living as a slave in your own father land with no rights - arent you ashamed of yourself ? arent you ashamed that a white man years your junior can come to your own country and be your boss even without qualifications or ability to do the job?

all of this was bequeathed to you by your "democratically elected leaders" who are houseboys for the IMF, shell bp, exxon mobil, chevron, jp morgan, goldman sachs and other western vultures who have sworn that you will remain a slave in your own nation for life.

fool, open your eyes Qadaffi was the best thing that ever happened to africa - your democratically elected nigerian leaders have condemned you to a life sentence of enslavement.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by kodewrita(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
cueing in cap28 in 3----2-----1 Oops, he's already here grin cheesy grin
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by eghost247(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
something told me he will end up in Den hague
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by itiswell1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
This is guy who wanted to buy livepool FC few years back.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by LagosBoi2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
cap28:

To describe you as a slave would be doing you justice - can you in your wildest dreams accomplish one zillionth of what this man and his father acheived in libya for libyan people?

look at your life - you are living as a slave in your own father land with no rights - arent you ashamed of yourself ? arent you ashamed that a white man years your junior can come to your own country and be your boss even without qualifications or ability to do the job?

all of this was bequeathed to you by your "democratically elected leaders" who are houseboys for the IMF, shell bp, exxon mobil, chevron, jp morgan, goldman sachs and other western vultures who have sworn that you will remain a slave in your own nation for life.

fool, open your eyes Qadaffi was the best thing that ever happened to africa - your democratically elected nigerian leaders have condemned you to a life sentence of enslavement.

GBAM, Many Nigerians consider Libya as their greener pastures during Qaddafi's Rule, I would have loved him to rule Nigeria so i can live like Libyans even if he dictates. This is a sad news for me because i expect this guy to have escaped before now, I also expect him to expose those things they stopped Qaddafi and his other Sons from exposing. I am not sure this guy will make it to the court, they will kill him. It happened to His father and brother too, first captured alive and later killed.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Builder: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hopefully they take him to the International criminal court and we will see what crime they have against him and his family. Im sure the leaders of the so called free world wont want that to happen of fear that he knows too much and he will implicate them
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Builder: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
wow , Cap28 on fire.

if you permit me, im gonna copy and paste ur lyrics on my facebook and other forum where Gafdaffi is being critic
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by blacksta(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
cap28 STFU - it is over grin shocked
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by cap28: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
Builder:

wow , Cap28 on fire.

if you permit me, im gonna copy and paste your lyrics on my facebook and other forum where Gafdaffi is being critic

you are more than welcome bros
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by cap28: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
blacksta:

cap28 STFU - it is over grin shocked

its been over for you for a long time - you are merely existing not living.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by blacksta(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
Builder:

wow ,  Cap28 on fire.

if you permit me, im gonna copy and paste your lyrics on my facebook and other forum where Gafdaffi is being critic

Waste of time  - Gadafi era is over . The part you dont understand . I would like to know
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by blacksta(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
blacksta:

Waste of time  - Gadafi era is over . The part you dont understand . I would like know

Lol - to borrow a leaf from your conspiracy book . Actually Gadaffi was spotted having tea with Saif in Niger republic - They were planning how to overthrow ntc grin
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^^

You're better than this bro. embarassed
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
I NO BELIEVE THE STORY BECOS WHEN REBELS ENTER TRIPOLI THAT DAY,THEY SAID BABA'S TWO SONS HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY REBELS FORCE BUT NA LIE, AND IF THE STORY NA TRUE NA TOMORROW I GO KNOW BECOS I AM IN TRIPOLI,LIBYA THEN BABA PIKIN DEY FOOL,WETIN HE DEY DO FOR LIYBAWHEN HE KNOW SAY ALL LIBYANS DEY FIND AM BUT I NO SAY DEY NO GO  KILL AM BECOS THE DEATH OF BABA,COS SMALL WAHALA FOR HERE IN TRIPOLI,
  BUT I PRAY WAR SHOULD NOT COME TO LIBYA BECOS ARABIA PEOPLE DEM NO GOOD, TODAY WAS FULL OF CELEBRATION IN TRIPOLI HERE, BUT THE END ONLY WE AFRICANS KNOW WAS THE WESTERNS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, TO ME BABA IS THE BEST AND PERSON WHO FIT LIBYA PEOPLE BECOS LIBYA ARE NOT HUMAN BEING,
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by EvilBrain1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
Are they going to murder the guy in cold blood like they did his father? The Libyan people had better be careful before they discover that their new boss is the same as the old boss.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by sweet9ja: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
kunlekunle:

im very disappointed in this guy, he should have fled and make the place ungovernable
Just like your boko haram friends are doing in naija, abi?
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
kunlekunle:

Don't worry Boko Haram is doing that for you in Nigeria.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Limaoscar: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2011

Even though It looks like He was on His way out when He was caught, you needed to have heard his propaganda in front of CNN camera in the later days of the uprising, when asked if they had options to get out and He submitted that the Ghadaffi family will NOT flee but the only option was to "live and Die in Libya"
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by gascoign1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ghaddafi you have brought pains and sorrows to your generations born and yet unborn, There was no way you would won the battle against the west/world,you could have got some inspirations from IBB and just step aside and bring in a ''shonekan'' to reform the political structures paving way for an election that will bring in to power one of your puppet from Benghazi and fight a diplomatic war from your castle. I D I O T
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
They're gonna wipe out the entire family
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Beaf: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2011
Lol! Crap 28, spewing shyte as usual! embarassed

@topic
The guy will be tried in Libya and swiftly executed, there is no way he is going to the ICC. Before that, he will be made to suffer inhuman torture like his father and younger brother before him. The signs ain't great for Saif.

Why is it that those who are so mouthy end up desperately seeking to preserve their lives like cowards? It seems to be something that runs in the blood of dictators and other monsters.
Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured. by Beaf: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2011
You can see how the monster disguised himself as a Tuareg in the vid below.

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL9jJIOz13k[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. / Why Is There So Much Controversy Over Israel Building Settlements In The W/Bank? / Biden Has Won Yet Trump Will Continue As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.