Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating (323 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns / Adultery Is Everywhere Marriage Is Just Formality Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 9:25pm On Apr 22
Clearly it is observed that when one spouse cheats, the other spouse suddenly has a right to cheat their own immeasurable number of times for an indefinite duration.

Thus, seeing that all men all over the world have expressed they always feel like they have a right to cheat on their wives or even have a right to acquire more and more women whether they marry them (polygamy) or not (slay mama/baby mama shits), gong by what happens when a spouse has cheated, it is clearly obvious that men feel this way because, female Adam cheated.

That'ts why feel they have a right to more women and why the woman appears not to have a right to cheat and acquire men, just like the man.

And women have always openly confessed that they hated men because of this issue as they conplain about the imbalance of it!
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by Rexymania(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22
Sorry but you're not making sense.... Your narrative is poor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by 1000Capacity: 9:41pm On Apr 22
Whatever you do, sha don't take more than 1 wife. The Sapa wey go hold you go strong if you try more than 2

1 Like

Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by Natbrowny: 9:52pm On Apr 22
Op. Pass me the blunt.

I need to post some trash tonight. I need that thing that inspired you

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 11:03am On Apr 23
Rexymania:

Na lie e make sense. You are just going through the shock of the Truth of it and the fact that you find that you cannot counter it.
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 12:39pm On Apr 23
1000Capacity:
Whatever you do, sha don't take more than 1 wife. The Sapa wey go hold you go strong if you try more than 2

I be antipolygamist and antipolyandrist.

https://www.nairaland.com/8050350/men-women-should-not-treated#129247816

https://www.nairaland.com/8040571/westerhof-finally-confesses-adultery-polygamy
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 5:35pm On Apr 23
Natbrowny:
Op. Pass me the blunt.

I need to post some trash tonight. I need that thing that inspired you

Mr blunt man, you have already posted thrash with your own inpirition
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by Westerhoffe(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30
StillDtruth:

Na lie e make sense. You are just going through the shock of the Truth of it and the fact that you find that you cannot counter it.

Your narrative makes no sense for real…
Just like someone seeking attention that he had to try being a clown.
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by Westerhoffe(m): 8:25pm On May 01
Rexymania:

He can't ever make sense when he himself has no sense...
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by pinkpumping: 12:37am On May 02
Men and cheating is like 5@6
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 11:19am On May 02
pinkpumping:
Men and cheating is like 5@6

Because something is moving and making them feel that way.

And the primary reason is that they can feel that they have a right to cheat. Hence you see all of them speaking to the effect that they feel that they have a right to do so.

And the question is what gave them that right?

Whicb is what i have been exploring and saw that this feeling is the same as the feeling that falls on a partner who has never cheated.

And since every man who has walked on the earth feels this way, for Yul Edochies cheating does not throw that feeling on Etim's cheating.

So, who cast on all the men in the world this feeling?

Only one person could do that, and that is Female Adam aka Eve
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by pinkpumping: 4:58pm On May 03
StillDtruth:

Because something is moving and making them feel that way.

And the primary reason is that they can feel that they have a right to cheat. Hence you see all of them speaking to the effect that they feel that they have a right to do so.

And the question is what gave them that right?

Whicb is what i have been exploring and saw that this feeling is the same as the feeling that falls on a partner who has never cheated.

And since every man who has walked on the earth feels this way, for Yul Edochies cheating does not throw that feeling on Etim's cheating.

So, who cast on all the men in the world this feeling?

Only one person could do that, and that is Female Adam aka Eve

So you are blaming women for the habits of cheating prevalent in men?
Re: Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating by StillDtruth: 9:09pm On May 03
pinkpumping:

So you are blaming women for the habits of cheating prevalent in men?

C"mon you saw the end of my post.which saith

"Only one person could do that, and that is Female Adam aka Eve"

Any one who cheats already knows that they giveva right to their partner to cheat, we all know that.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Could You Manage In Marriage You Only Get To Pick One / New Online Service Aimed At Creating Safer Homes In Nigeria / Dynomutt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.