Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Some1 More Important Than The Pope - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some1 More Important Than The Pope (1067 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / Ofego How World Cup Final Became Important Than This Man's Loved One / Driving The Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some1 More Important Than The Pope by eneekaycee(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2006
I read this from somewhere: The Pope had just finished with one of his state visits and was returning to his hotel suite preparatory to going back home. He was being driven in a cadillac limusine by his chauffeur but haven not driven a limousine before,heasked his chauffeur tolet him drive awhile.The chauffeur reluctantly obliged him after much pleading(he is the pope by the way)and climbed to the back seat.The Pope meanwhile got carried away and passed the speed limits and was stopped by a traffic cop.The cop took one look inside the lino and felt he couldn't handle this one alone so he radioed his boss baok at HQ.
Cop:Sir, I have stopped a very important VIP here for traffic violation, please tell me what to do?
Boss:who is the VIP,a senator?
Cop;No Sir .
Boss:The Governor?
Cop:More than the Guv,nor Sir!
Boss:The President?
Cop:More important than the President!!
BosssadExasperated)who the hell is he then?
Cop:I don't really know Sir;someone who has the Pope as his chaffeur sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by spikelord(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2006
Funny!
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by simonflame(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2006
yo, you killing me: cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by Terry1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy and who de hell is he that is greater than the pope cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked maybe it was Jesus at the back or somethg cheesy cheesy cheesy OMG, ma ribs r breakin!
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by yeseande(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2006
very funny
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by micklplus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2006
funny is it ! cheesy
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by clemcykul(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
nice one there
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by romsky: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . to b continued
Re: Some1 More Important Than The Pope by Ben13: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visit To Our School / The Husband Store! / The Worst Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.