Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by omigin: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
there is this girl we have being dating for like 6 months, she nice, caring and always very happy. But there is like two things i don't like abou her,she is very serective, you can't ask a direct question and get a direct answer. Because she a deperlife member, she said no to trousers, make up, earring.I asked her one day, for how long would this remain and she said, for as long as she lives.Another thing is that, she hate football so much but she enjoys watching boxing and wresling.I asked her, since you have being watching this, have you pratice it? and she no but i am not very comfortable becouse we are both almost of the same height. Do i have anything to worry about. PLEASE UR ADVICE.
Re: Please Help by iice(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2011
She should practice boxing or wrestling because she likes it?
Anyway, you knew she was deeper life member before you dated her. I don't know what you're expecting undecided
Re: Please Help by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
Lolz @op, so u'r afraid of receiving a boxing punch 4rm ur babe.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help by tashanja(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
Omo Poster: you have nothing to worry about except if your body no resemble boxer and wrestler own, then you may need to go to the gym and muscle up, because e be like say your baby de send wella for dat kind Stone Cold Austin body ooh lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
@poster
i dont understand you:
- do you have a problem with her NOT wearing trousers, make up or earrings?
- do you have a problem with the sports she likes to watch?
- what are these direct questions that you are asking?
- what are you REALLY afraid of?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Relationship / A Girl's Xmas List To Her Boyfriend / Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.