Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A White Man Attempted To Murder His Liberian Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A White Man Attempted To Murder His Liberian Wife (283 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Flavour’s Babymama Anna Banner Spends Time With His Liberian Adopted Son Semah A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A White Man Attempted To Murder His Liberian Wife by EvaIkemmeri(m): 3:09am On Apr 23
An American missionary identify as Lucas Richards attempted to murder his Liberian wife after he discover that she was pregnant

Link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40pPzaBdGQk

Re: A White Man Attempted To Murder His Liberian Wife by MaziObinnaokija: 4:18am On Apr 23
sad
Re: A White Man Attempted To Murder His Liberian Wife by vastolord4(m): 6:42am On Apr 23
Americans are wilder than lions.. very violent! Imagine they had bus conductors in US, passengers would get stabbed or shot just by asking for change..

(1) (Reply)

You Saved His Picture Just To Spew This Much Hate- Mummy Zee Curses A Lady / Combs Small Statuary Painted Pottery / To Realize That She Has The Hereditarily Strongest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.