Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying (160 Views)

Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Bendel Is Bigger Than The Entire SE As A Country / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:16am On Apr 23
"One of the Wildest Moments in the 2023 elections was when a WAEC result with F9s leaked & @PeterObi was named as the Owner of the Result. The poorly photoshopped job was Investigated only to Find out the all F9 result belonged to Sowore."

I have bare stories to tell my kids. 😭

Share your 2023 election moment

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by Ofunaofu: 7:27am On Apr 23
Another wildest moment was when supporters of a candidate who became a guinea pig student at the government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded, turning around to accuse Peter Obi of graduating with a third class.

Whenever I come across those kinds of comments, I spit at their stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by helinues: 7:29am On Apr 23
Bigger than his supporters who don't know left from right

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:34am On Apr 23
helinues:
Bigger than his supporters who don't know left from right

grin
Lolz
U know ur left from ur right and u are supporting a drug pusher

This life sha
U see how ur lies are been bursted
This is not GEJ era🤣

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by Peakdesign23(m): 7:34am On Apr 23
🧐

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by helinues: 7:35am On Apr 23
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
U know ur left from ur right and u are supporting a drug pusher

This life sha

Only consumers know their suppliers

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:36am On Apr 23
helinues:

Only consumers know their suppliers
Lolz
Govt college Lagos 1970🤣

Go take ur medication

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by helinues: 7:37am On Apr 23
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Govt college Lagos 1970🤣

Go take ur medication

You don dey speak in tongues oo..

Reno dey do you guys shege on Twitter and Facebook, we dey show una pepper on NL

The lawd is wonderful, all the time

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:39am On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:
Another wildest moment was when supporters of a candidate who became a guinea pig student at the government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded, turning around to accuse Peter Obi of graduating with a third class.

Lolz
Leave gaslighting for this people

They know Tinubu is a criminal but they just want to paint obi so bad so that they can justify their reason for supporting Tinubu by saying all of them are the same.
But this isn't 2015 and they won't have it
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by Brenbentondiaz: 7:39am On Apr 23
Everyday developers pour their frustration and anger and pain of their lousily packaged fraud being rejected by sane people on all social media platforms. It's very hilarious.
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:40am On Apr 23
helinues:

You don dey speak in tongues oo..

Reno dey do you guys shege on Twitter and Facebook, we dey show una pepper on NL

The lawd is wonderful, all the time

cheesy
Lolz
U and reno na mad man na
🤣
It is only a fool like u that will take people like reno, ffk etc serious
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by Paraman: 7:40am On Apr 23
Obi will never become the president of Nigeria
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:44am On Apr 23
Brenbentondiaz:
Everyday developers pour their frustration and anger and pain of their lousily packaged fraud being rejected by sane people on all social media platforms. It's very hilarious.
Another wild moment of 2023😂
Imagine someone supporting a certificate forger, a career criminal and a drug pusher turning around to call someone else fraud🤣

Stories plenty to tell the unborn generation.
Thank u for reminding me how Tinubu graduated from a school that wasn't in existence
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:46am On Apr 23
Paraman:
Obi will never become the president of Nigeria
Naso fawaz shout sotey he died and obi is still alive
Just
Say u won't live to see Obi become President so that u can die to join ur brother

Ozour
Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by kYjelly2: 7:48am On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

Owl pesin go scoool a ooo 4 yeah b4 dem mek am

So im juss dey seedan 4 uncompleet billdeen, mek spireet dey teesh am, chai

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by helinues: 7:59am On Apr 23
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
U and reno na mad man na
🤣
It is only a fool like u that will take people like reno, ffk etc serious

We are just taking the birds from the pocket.

The wotowoto waiting for you guys heh, hope una no go land in hospital eventually

grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Is Bigger Than Them All. They Can Keep Trying by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:06am On Apr 23
helinues:

We are just taking the birds from the pocket.

The wotowoto waiting for you guys heh, hope una no go land in hospital eventually

grin
Go read my reply to ur other comment

We full ground
We will burst all ur lies with facts and truth.
We made a mistake with GEJ with u guys in 2015.
We will never allowed that to happen again
Never

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Residents Jubilate, As ACTDA Desilts Drainage Channels In Capital City / Wike's Loyalist, Adangor, Resigns From Governor Fubara's Cabinet / Tinubu Approves Take-off Of Consumer Credit Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.