Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday (9959 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Golan007: 11:36am On Apr 23
Obi go just dey jealous this guy.

Atiku sef.

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Thegamingorca(m): 11:44am On Apr 23
sulaak:

He is the best president and political party (APC) that has led Nigeria's GDP from $570 to $253 billion in less than 10 years.
grin
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Thegamingorca(m): 11:46am On Apr 23
Dennisochampa:

Do you know how many foreign trips Joe Biden and macron have made this year alone??

How can you compare Nigeria's president with Emanuel Macron? You no even compare am with South Africa president first or Ghana. Nah America you jump go compare am with lol
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 11:54am On Apr 23
Iykopee:
grin grin grin the coastal highway is a criminal adventure.

Better than obi that impoverished your papa?
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 11:54am On Apr 23
Naira20:
Let's hope they'd have mercy on Tinubu this time around.
No one trusts him...Investors are "posting" him and giving him renewed hope

Infrastructure doesn't drive economic tribe sef dey talk

You chatterbox should mechionu
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 11:59am On Apr 23
NorthernAgender:
Yes because the road not pass any of igbo land it's a big blow we understand.

The problem with senseless 15k propagandist like you is that, you don't even know anywhere in the South South.

You only collected 15k to trumpet thièfnubu's criminality on a nuclear scale.

Only one question let's see how knowledgeable you are in the South South environment..

Where will the coastal highway pass through in Bayelsa and Rivers State respectively?
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23
Timothy89:

Better than obi that impoverished your papa?

A criminal can't be better than Obi and Obi didn't implement the high scale poverty romancing your jobless fathers and agberos to the moon and back.😋😋
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23
RecentHistory:

Burying Obidogs is a task that must be done.

You even made mistake coming for me... Your obituary is approved cos you won't find it funny clapping back @ me.

Now, go and queue up for your quarter bag of rice and palliate your unexamined life before you drop dead like your progenitor.🤡🤡🤡
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Dennisochampa: 12:06pm On Apr 23
Thegamingorca:

How can you compare Nigeria's president with Emanuel Macron? You no even compare am with South Africa president first or Ghana. Nah America you jump go compare am with lol

My point is... Most presidents make foreign trips abroad... I wonder why Nigeria own come be news
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by goodman5(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23
Useless man
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23
Iykopee:

A criminal can't be better than Obi and Obi didn't implement the high scale poverty romancing your jobless fathers and agberos to the moon and back.😋😋

Ask your father how obi increase the poverty index rates in Anambra for 8yrs what pushed many of your brothers in Asia prisons and influx to west

A Tinubu in that your East, you won't need to be running up and down and migrating like forest monkeys to West
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by ArewaNorth: 2:00pm On Apr 23
tradepunter:
At least I give him props for not been worst than buhari.... Who travelled the entire earth

I hope you know that no Nigeria's president could travel more frequent than Obasanjo and Tinubu is on the verge of surpassing Buhari with more than 10 trips already on record within 10 months in office?
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23
Timothy89:

Ask your father how obi increase the poverty index rates in Anambra for 8yrs what pushed many of your brothers in Asia prisons and influx to west

A Tinubu in that your East, you won't need to be running up and down and migrating like forest monkeys to West

Nobody is migrating in his own country. This is a hard stance an idiot like you without basic education won't grasp.

Talking about poverty rate in Nigeria, your state can't beat Anambra state whether you choose to admit or not. Anambra state is blessed with good leadership starting from whence Obi took over.

Can you show us the debt profile of your state for cross examination when your governor left office same time as Obi?

By the way, every Yoruba man is from Lagos state.😋😋

Tell your putrid poor father that Thièfnubu is never going to make life easier for him.

You better start contributing your agbero stipend with your father's propaganda stipend worth 15k if you truly don't want to sleep under bridges like you homeless poverty dissected goblin you call father.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23
Iykopee:

Nobody is migrating in his own country. This is a hard stance an idiot like you without basic education won't grasp.

Talking about poverty rate in Nigeria, your state can't beat Anambra state whether you choose to admit or not. Anambra state is blessed with good leadership starting from whence Obi took over.

Can you show us the debt profile of your state for cross examination when your governor left office same time as Obi?

By the way, every Yoruba man is from Lagos state.😋😋

Tell your putrid poor father that Thièfnubu is never going to make life easier for him.

You better start contributing your agbero stipend with your father's propaganda stipend worth 15k if you truly don't want to sleep under bridges like you homeless poverty dissected goblin you call father.

Every Yoruba man is from Lagos so fúcking what, if north don't discriminate against themselves, south south don't against themselves but you Igbo does, is that not something to call for sober

You don't have data to make your imbecilic research, better informed your kinsmen to invest in their East, the earlier the better for you people
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23
Timothy89:

Every Yoruba man is from Lagos so fúcking what, if north don't discriminate against themselves, south south don't against themselves but you Igbo does, is that not something to call for sober

You don't have data to make your imbecilic research, better informed your kinsmen to invest in their East, the earlier the better for you people

You are a swanky toad I must admit. grin grin

If you aren't ashamed to claim Lagos state by the hook or crook then your cranium is filled with gorilla's poo. Identify with your state whether good or bad. That is how a reasonable fellow should behave.

Seems like you were discharged from a psychiatric ward most recently. Perhaps the reason why senselessness is written all over you.

To burst your bubble, there is never absolute likeness in any part of the world. Only interest yokes people together. Why the kidnapping and killing in the North if there is such likeness by your own definition?

In the South East, there is no absolute likeness aswell. In the South South same is applicable. Warring factions here and there. In the South West, it is even worse. Under a Yoruba president some fellow want to break away.

That is how it is globally.

Abobaku, I go dey plank you steadily until you get sense by force. 😋😋😋😋

Oya bring another bunkum. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23
Iykopee:

You are a swanky toad I must admit. grin grin

If you aren't ashamed to claim Lagos state by the hook or crook then your cranium is filled with gorilla's poo. Identify with your state whether good or bad. That is how a reasonable fellow should behave.

Seems like you were discharged from a psychiatric ward most recently. Perhaps the reason why senselessness is written all over you.

To burst your bubble, there is never absolute likeness in any part of the world. Only interest yokes people together. Why the kidnapping and killing in the North if there is such likeness by your own definition?

In the South East, there is no absolute likeness aswell. In the South South same is applicable. Warring factions here and there. In the South West, it is even worse. Under a Yoruba president some fellow want to break away.

That is how it is globally.

Abobaku, I go dey plank you steadily until you get sense by force. 😋😋😋😋

Oya bring another bunkum. Idiot.

This your dad boring biography you wrote here means nothing to me, I didn't even bother reading the epistle you cooked up there

You go explained tire why your brain stop to developed among other parts of your body

This fooool that was born on credit sef get mouth to be insulting, left to the rules here if I come for you, you won't even have the liver to type anything
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Slypz: 3:03pm On Apr 23
Is the any yardstick to measure the benefits of all these travel?
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:04pm On Apr 23
tradepunter:
At least I give him props for not been worst than buhari.... Who travelled the entire earth

Give him time….he’s just warming up! shocked
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Kaiser20: 3:09pm On Apr 23
Namaster:
Nigerian Presidents are ALWAYS so eager to leave Nigeria.
When you have an Olodo president like Bola Tinubu what do you expect.
Tinubu will put another lies that his trip generated $500 Billion of invisible investments to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Magnificenttop: 3:42pm On Apr 23
ManirBK:
The best able president of Nigeria.

Safe Trip and be safe every day the Jagaban of Africa

Yea, that is why everything started turning upside down just on his Swearing-in day before even resuming to his office.
Electricity now upside down, education, economy, price of goods, fuel price, price of drug, it goes on.
While you drag bag of grain called palliative like a refugee in your own country but you're here celebrating failure.
Since 1960 till now, everything still the way it is but in your shallow mind, it calls for celebration.
You people are the enemies of this country.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23
Timothy89:

This your dad boring biography you wrote here means nothing to me, I didn't even bother reading the epistle you cooked up there

You go explained tire why your brain stop to developed among other parts of your body

This fooool that was born on credit sef get mouth to be insulting, left to the rules here if I come for you, you won't even have the liver to type anything

Words of a sissy whose life is tied to palliative.

Now run along. Stupid waterside's puppy.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by ManirBK: 5:36pm On Apr 23
Magnificenttop:

Yea, that is why everything started turning upside down just on his Swearing-in day before even resuming to his office.
Electricity now upside down, education, economy, price of goods, fuel price, price of drug, it goes on.
While you drag bag of grain called palliative like a refugee in your own country but you're here celebrating failure.
Since 1960 till now, everything still the way it is but in your shallow mind, it calls for celebration.
You people are the enemies of this country.
So because i say safe trip Jagaban and also benefited from palliatives thats lead me to become enemy of the nation

its seems to me you are smoking weed!
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Magnificenttop: 6:01pm On Apr 23
ManirBK:
So because i say safe trip Jagaban and also benefited from palliatives thats lead me to become enemy of the nation

its seems to me you are smoking weed!
Safe trip wasn't the point but the best/able.
If present pathetic situation of Nigeria or president is the best able to you, then you should shake head for yourself.
You mean present hunger, poverty, inflation, no electricity, fuel hike, high cost of living, hopelessness and gloom is the best to you?
Assuming the country is what it should be, who says by now, you can't also be a billionaire controlling things? but they rob your destiny and gave you a bag of grain instead and you're here celebrating.
Sometimes I don't blame evil leaders, I blame people like you supporting and encouraging them. You're the enemies of this country. This country would have been better long ago if not for people like you.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by 7upnigeria: 7:04pm On Apr 23
jkpbestseries:
Go there and discuss nuclear energy so that Nigeria can build one. So that all these guys selling generators with high price will know how far

Lol, you think Tinubu is as DAFT as Obidients who cant mention one SCHOOL obi built from start to finish when he was Governor of anambra state. And yet they still follow him.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Thegamingorca(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23
Dennisochampa:

My point is... Most presidents make foreign trips abroad... I wonder why Nigeria own come be news

It's news because the trips by tinubu are fruitless! If biden dey make trip today you yourself must hear about it and the reason for that. 99% of the time those 1st world country's presidents travel, you yourself will know that it's because of their country's interests.

But just look at tinubu. This agbado president go dey go where dem no send am. Tell me wetin he dey travel go Netherlands go do, Country wey dem no dey speak English?! Country wey the prime minister no go receive am. The three times he went to France, Macron no bother go greet him papa.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by 7upnigeria: 7:06pm On Apr 23
Observing
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by AskNgige2: 7:07pm On Apr 23
[quote author=garriAndsugar post=129585525]Ajala the traveller.
[/quote
If not that I fear shetima pass, for I wish him plane crash... 😆
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by 7upnigeria: 7:09pm On Apr 23
[quote author=AskNgige2 post=129596056][/quote]

Clown, how many of your wishes have ever come to pass? Better GO AND WISH that your life should become better than it is currently, maybe that one can come to pass.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by poiu44: 9:21pm On Apr 23
Yy
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Dennisochampa: 1:01am On Apr 24
Thegamingorca:

It's news because the trips by tinubu are fruitless! If biden dey make trip today you yourself must hear about it and the reason for that. 99% of the time those 1st world country's presidents travel, you yourself will know that it's because of their country's interests.

But just look at tinubu. This agbado president go dey go where dem no send am. Tell me wetin he dey travel go Netherlands go do, Country wey dem no dey speak English?! Country wey the prime minister no go receive am. The three times he went to France, Macron no bother go greet him papa.

If u read the post well.... U go see say na invite them invite am... But your hatred for the man no go allow u reason anything good
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by DMerciful(m): 1:19am On Apr 24
Tinupoo fall una hand. Performing woefully that the extremely incompetent Buhari
ManirBK:
The best able president of Nigeria.

Safe Trip and be safe every day the Jagaban of Africa
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 7:59am On Apr 24
Iykopee:

Words of a sissy whose life is tied to palliative.

Now run along. Stupid waterside's puppy.

Your dad introduction is still boring. Come with a better part of his life, not this weird rubbish you're cooking here

Product of ivf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour / Saraki To Launch Made In Nigeria Challenge In January / Kayode Fayemi: Presidency Not For Moneybags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.