Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! (101 Views)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / A To Z Of Gemstone Trade And Mining In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! by parvashasan12(m): 10:53am On Apr 23
Crypto traders, get ready for an event that's equal parts entertaining and lucrative! Came across a trade and win event from Bitget. They are rolling out the red carpet for users in South Asia, Africa, and beyond, with a massive $50,000 USDT prize pool up for grabs. And the best part? Simply by trading your favorite meme tokens like DOGE, PEPE, WIF, and SHIB, you could be a winner!

The event features three electrifying activities, each packed with opportunities to score big. Newcomers to the platform can kickstart their meme coin journey by registering and executing their first trade worth at least $200. But the fun doesn't stop there. Activity 2 rewards trading frequency, with higher prize tiers unlocked as you complete more trades above $500 USDT. For the true meme coin warriors out there, going beyond 9 trades could secure you a spot in the $10,000 USDT random meme token paradise! The third and final activity is all about trading volume and net deposits. Complete various tasks, such as achieving certain trading volumes or maintaining specific net deposit amounts, and you'll earn precious "spins" to try your luck at the prize wheel.

As a longtime meme coin enthusiast, I couldn't be more thrilled about this event. So, what are you waiting for, meme lords and ladies? Who knows, you might just walk away with a meme-worthy crypto fortune!
Re: Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! by MetaverseLawyer: 1:14pm On Apr 23
This sounds really cool, I'll love to participate in it since I'm some sort of a Memecoin enthusiast.

Getting to earn memes like; $DOGE and $SHIB is worthy compensation for any task carried out in fulfilment.

Kudos to the CEX for bringing this opportunity forward.
Re: Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! by Aycrypto: 2:24pm On Apr 23
MetaverseLawyer:
This sounds really cool, I'll love to participate in it since I'm some sort of a Memecoin enthusiast.

Getting to earn memes like; $DOGE and $SHIB is worthy compensation for any task carried out in fulfilment.

Kudos to the CEX for bringing this opportunity forward.

This really sounds like an interesting opportunity for meme coin enthusiasts. The chance to win rewards while trading familiar assets like DOGE and SHIB is appealing. Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to look into the event details further.
Re: Get Ready For Meme Madness: Trade And Win Big Prizes! by CoinMegaTrend: 6:38pm On Apr 23
Earning a share in $10,000 USDT random meme token is what any crypto investors or enthusiasts would be excited about so I'll look it up.

But did I just read about spin? I haven't really been lucky with spins. The other time, a friend participated in same exchange Spin wheel event and got $90 but I got just $10. Well, I use that one hold body shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Shares Purchase / Friday Financial Wellness / Friday Financial Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.