Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) (7030 Views)

NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti / NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To State Authorities / Power Outage In Imo Beyond Us - Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 5:23pm On Apr 23
mikywonder:

I quoted u based on what u said
But you have corrected urself
Shalom
Do you stay in ENUGU... I can boast of at least 20hr power supply in my area.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by silento(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23
Localemperor:

Stop lying light dey come but not up to 20hr straight
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by chukel(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23
Mba go just use tax finish Enugu people. He has completely failed on the reticulation of water in 180days. Totally failed. He has even abandoned the reticulation after cutting roads to lay pipes.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by chukel(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23
Localemperor:
it used to be. No longer up to 20hrs. Even those around ugwuaji and centenary are complaining.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 7:33pm On Apr 23
silento:

Stop lying light dey come but not up to 20hr straight
Dey play, just dey play... cheesy
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 7:34pm On Apr 23
chukel:
it used to be. No longer up to 20hrs. Even those around ugwuaji and centenary are complaining.
Guy today alone we have seen like 15hrs.. no jokes
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Max24: 8:08pm On Apr 23
Tinubu is a master tactician, administrator and politician per excellence !
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by chukel(m): 5:06am On Apr 24
Localemperor:
Guy today alone we have seen like 15hrs.. no jokes
how is it different from what I typed. 15hrs isn't up to 20hrs. I used to have like 21hrs up till January 2024. February and March were horrible. This April is like 12 to 18hrs max. So it's not up to 20hrs.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 6:29am On Apr 24
chukel:
how is it different from what I typed. 15hrs isn't up to 20hrs. I used to have like 21hrs up till January 2024. February and March were horrible. This April is like 12 to 18hrs max. So it's not up to 20hrs.
you see, from the last time I replied you the light came and it was up to 19hrs and since then till now there is still light. Counting for 12am till now is like 6:27 hrs of light like this.

Those in Keyetta area enjoys not less than 22 hrs power supply daily and those that stays in Ugwuji could go weeks without them taking the light.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by chukel(m): 6:50am On Apr 24
Localemperor:
you see, from the last time I replied you the light came and it was up to 19hrs and since then till now there is still light. Counting for 12am till now is like 6:27 hrs of light like this.

Those in Keyetta area enjoys not less than 22 hrs power supply daily and those that stays in Ugwuji could go weeks without them taking the light.

like I said, ugwuaji was before. Ask them now. 19hrs is still not up to 20hrs.
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by mikywonder(m): 9:10am On Apr 24
Localemperor:
Oga I stay in Enugu
No steady light in my office and house
Unless you are staying towards Ugwuaji
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 9:29am On Apr 24
mikywonder:

Oga I stay in Enugu
No steady light in my office and house
Unless you are staying towards Ugwuaji
when you say " No steady light" what do you mean...?

As I'm talking to right now light has being available for the last 13hrs and them never blink am..
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by mikywonder(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25
Localemperor:
when you say " No steady light" what do you mean...?

As I'm talking to right now light has being available for the last 13hrs and them never blink am..

Oga rest no steady light in Enugu
Re: NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) by Localemperor: 7:25pm On Apr 25
mikywonder:

Oga rest no steady light in Enugu
You're not in Enugu, you don't stay close to Enugu. I won't indulge you anymore. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP, APC Chieftains Seek Alternative Platforms / EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe / Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.