Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday (37845 Views)

Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by SK1SOLA: 8:11pm On Apr 23
I came to check if he sprayed her grin
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:24pm On Apr 23
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by bitingcool: 8:38pm On Apr 23
Wads of dollar bills after clearing STDs from his numerous hoes.. abegiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Obycus: 8:59pm On Apr 23
With that kind of money I will gladly leave this country with my family in peace and never to come back again. Even if it gets me to Gambia I will be happy that iam out of this country called Nigeria and her hardship
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Ekugbeh(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:
Your wife is not a side chik or one of these smelly hookup things..

Treat your wife like a queen , so she deserves it.

she complained to you 😎
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Apr 23
”Keep for me”, no be the same as “take I dash u”.
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by marimarempress: 11:37pm On Apr 23
Benjamin4388:

but you will like me and us to believe that you are a happy man lol

😂😂
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Pitssbull: 1:05am On Apr 24
Assurance indeed

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 3:03am On Apr 24
Benjamin4388:

but you will like me and us to believe that you are a happy man lol
baba, I'm a happy man by every standard
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 3:06am On Apr 24
Truvelisback:
Who told you that? Make she leave am if she fit na. grin
she has no morality standard.

A morally thorough-bred woman would have dumped David a long time ago.

Man appears to be so recklessly involved with women
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Wotowotoman: 5:58am On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:
Hey!!!. My Davido locate me before my birthday in Jesus name.

Story tellers don't come near me. Na one head Chioma get biko.

Na only for your dream this one go happen o. 43 years and counting. Keep dreaming. Hypocrite with foul mouth say in Jesus name. And dey wonder why for 43 years na so so pain and suffering. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Wotowotoman: 5:59am On Apr 24
tiswell:

Wetin be morality standard? 🤔
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 6:37am On Apr 24
Wotowotoman:

Wetin be morality standard? 🤔
you won't understand cos you can't give what you don't have
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 6:40am On Apr 24
tiswell:

She has morality standard, it's just that money covers multitude of sins. If Davido was a broke ass, she would have dumped him.
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:40am On Apr 24
In today’s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, it’s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, it’s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Wotowotoman: 6:53am On Apr 24
tiswell:
you won't understand cos you can't give what you don't have

Which bush school you go wey dem teach you morality standard for grammar class? 🤔

You better go and buy Brighter Grammar for your own good and learn that it is ‘moral standards’ before Yamayama fall on that your bald head this early momo. Lazy youth! angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Mrfeel: 8:05am On Apr 24
tiswell:
Chioma is not a happy woman,forget all these drama by david
Is that what she told you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Mrfeel: 8:09am On Apr 24
Caaz:
And he still cheats.....begging for sex online to the extent of crying like Peter pan.

Only a foolish woman fights over her philandering husband.

Happy birthday in addy chioma.
All these scandal involving davido and women of internet are staged , davido always do that when he is about to release a song or album, the last scandal was to promote his show in new York

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Imustjapa(m): 8:13am On Apr 24
I wish I could do this for my wife and parents. Life no balance, rich men pikin no know wetin God do for them.
Kimcutie:

9jablabla.

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 8:17am On Apr 24
Mrfeel:

Is that what she told you?
must she tell me to notice it?
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 8:18am On Apr 24
Wotowotoman:

Which bush school you go wey dem teach you morality standard for grammar class? 🤔

You better go and buy Brighter Grammar for your own good and learn that it is ‘moral standards’ before Yamayama fall on that your bald head this early momo. Lazy youth! angry
efulefu nwa MBA nshi
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by tiswell(m): 8:19am On Apr 24
Truvelisback:
She has morality standard, it's just that money covers multitude of sins. If Davido was a broke ass, she would have dumped him.
fair enough
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by CoronaVirusPro: 1:19pm On Apr 24
Ogbuu101:
😂😂Lol.
They said “A man who lost his job is more likely to lose his wife compared to a rich cheating husband”.
In this black Africa,get money ooo😂😂😂

Very true.

Just have money! You can line-up 10 wives and none will ever think of leaving your house.
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Mrfeel: 3:37pm On Apr 24
tiswell:
must she tell me to notice it?

You didn't notice anything you assumed she's not happy

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by Benjamin4388(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24
tiswell:
baba, I'm a happy man by every standard

I believe you but I believe chioma to be a happy person more..shalom
Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by BucketHat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24
#Davido aka omo bàbá olówó,I & I know quite alright that you gat plenty Benjamin's but why this money campaign & display all the time.

I don't mind if I could get some,the scripture says ASK & IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures / Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.