Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Convert Attention To Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Attention To Sales (38 Views)

Converting Hops To Sales On Affiliate Marketing? / How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Attention To Sales by Timo01(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23
The first payment a prospect pays you is attention.

Anyone that can't pay attention to you can't pay you money.

In converting total strangers to clients and customers, first look for those that pay attention to you.

You can then make them an offer of your premium products and services.

If you don't have an audience that pays attention to you

It will also reflect in the number of clients and customers you will eventually have.

In my last post, I discussed how to make sales from social media followers.

Your followers are those who pay attention to you

That is also where you can easily get people that will pay you money.

I discussed this extensively in this book

https://timothyomatule.com/from-zero-to-m-clients/

(1) (Reply)

Handling Objections During The Conversion Process:turning Challenges Into Chance / ​The Benefits Of Reliable Broadband Connectivity / Do You Require A Broker Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.