Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna (53089 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by PHAYOL81: 7:26pm On Apr 23
Thank God you turn a new leaf and I hope your proclamation inspires many young ladies wishing to follow such nasty trend to reconsider and turn to live an upright lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Benjamin4388(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23
SoNature:
As people grow older, they begin to grow sense. But for the intelligent folks, we learn from the mistake of others.

I hope those slay queens who imitate Rihanna learn from her mistakes. If an elderly person had tried to correct her that time, I am sure she would've told the person to mind their business! Youthful exuberance destroys people!

I no understand..rihanna no dey destroyed na..abi it is just reserved for poor people

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by DeGLORIOUS: 7:29pm On Apr 23
The best way to train a child is live an examplary life style for the child to immited. She will now be struggling to tell them not to do what she has done
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Benjamin4388(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23
PHAYOL81:
Thank God you turn a new leaf and I hope your proclamation inspires many young ladies wishing to follow such nasty trend to reconsider and turn to live an upright lifestyle.

oga make una let people live their life anyway they enjoy am..as long it doesn't affect his neighbours..we go all die one day
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Benjamin4388(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23
DeGLORIOUS:
The best way to train a child is live an examplary life style for the child to immited. She will now be struggling to tell them not to do what she has done

dey cap..rihanna is one of the best examples of living an exemplary life
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by VaginaAcademic: 7:55pm On Apr 23
Go to celebjihad.com search Rihanna you go see all her breast and toto nudes grin
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

She's now free from demonic shackles kiss

😅😅😅😅😅😅 what is this?
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by GUNITGuy: 8:12pm On Apr 23
most of the women hating men, forming woke about men once you become a mother so many things about you would change .......You won't see life and people just the way you are seeing them now

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by DeGLORIOUS: 8:23pm On Apr 23
Benjamin4388:

no doubt about that but the kind of example is all that matters.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by DeGLORIOUS: 8:35pm On Apr 23
Benjamin4388:

Sure. The kind of example is all that matters
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Greenfaces: 8:37pm On Apr 23
Yes start the change from that your sons name. Which one be riot? Na rottweiler?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by tete7000(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

With the name she gave her children? Riot? I doubt you are correct.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by JoeEeL(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23
crystalpapers:
Age sometimes makes you wise. It makes you regret some past decisions or actions.

Good she's a better person now.

After she don old abi? Who cares. Fake repentance
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by JoeEeL(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23
Kennitrust:
It can only be God who can change people of this type

And old age too

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by JoeEeL(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23
Knowsme:
See brother man at the back

She wasn’t hot doing this crap. Nonsense
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by JoeEeL(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23
Fuckyoumod:
lol like this ones

The only thing hot about Rihanna is her face
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Offpoint1: 9:14pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

She's now a mom, and realized her past ain't something her kids will be proud of.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by blingxx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23
Asmmi:
Many Nigerian youths will regret what they did with their lives in the nearest future

We all have regrets bro.. That's the point of living
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by skuribeebo: 9:53pm On Apr 23
Please, tell Tiwa salage to wear good cloth, she is also a mother o.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Tetraozonaitera: 10:08pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

She is 5% free from demonic shackles
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Tetraozonaitera: 10:10pm On Apr 23
blingxx:

We all have regrets bro.. That's the point of living

You can minimize your regrets with the way you live your life. Some regrets make them commit suicide.
Live Right and you will almost be without regrets.

Jesus' Standard minimizes life regrets.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by dododawa1: 10:16pm On Apr 23
Inside life
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by crystalpapers(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23
JoeEeL:

After she don old abi? Who cares. Fake repentance

Her life though. She's straightening up for her kids.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Funflipper: 10:48pm On Apr 23
Seunpapa65:
Yawn
What about the current one of a nun

That is a million dollar question. Maybe the slut will regret that after 30 years.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by barinedan(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23
Why did it take this long for her to realize her mistake?
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23
eepeepook:
Rubbish. Once they have kids and are off the market, they start talking down on younger girls with firm assets.
do yours abeg
Same men mount!
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by WhoDeyHause: 1:02am On Apr 24
Bad girl Riri that year. Choi.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by YoshihideSuga: 1:17am On Apr 24
KnownUnknown:
Didn’t read past the first line but the word “billionaire” is thrown around too carelessly.

She is not a billionaire!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/08/04/fentys-fortune-rihanna-is-now-officially-a-billionaire/?sh=6f6a348b7c96

Rihanna is a billionaire. Why didn't you search on Google first before being so authoritative?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by xeju: 1:38am On Apr 24
Youthfulexuberance...you regret & move on but nowadays the videos are stored online. So you can't really move on unlike some decades ago
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by KnownUnknown: 2:11am On Apr 24
YoshihideSuga:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/08/04/fentys-fortune-rihanna-is-now-officially-a-billionaire/?sh=6f6a348b7c96

Rihanna is a billionaire. Why didn't you search on Google first before being so authoritative?

Because Forbes magazine is not an authority and don’t have access to the private financial records that would allow them to make a reasonable estimate.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by RodgersAkpafu: 2:49am On Apr 24
eepeepook:
Rubbish. Once they have kids and are off the market, they start talking down on younger girls with firm assets.
Another angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos) / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.