Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe (20246 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by ivolt: 4:25pm On Apr 23
Doyin Okupe is a joker for this "revelation.
This is just like saying the sky is blue with a tinge of excitement .
Everyone already knows that.

No viable Nigerian party has an ideology.
The party are platforms for winning elections.
So the winning candidates ideology, if they have any is the party's ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by greggng: 4:25pm On Apr 23
I know some people that lack comprehension will feel he is speaking against obi ...Everything he said is correct ...I wish obi will find another viable party to contest again . Lp has been infiltrated by those that doesn't mean well for the party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:26pm On Apr 23
nony43:
Na PO matter go kill some of Una. Nobody talks about kwakwanso anymore.
At least Kwankwaso has some honor.
Obi is a complete fraud and his whole persona is a charade hence it's easy to shred him into pieces. Kwankwaos is real and genuine.
You can vote for him or not, but he's real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by Omoboricash(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23
Jokerman:
Who cares??

Anywhere Obi goes I go, just the way any Club CR7 goes,I go
If he moves to you hated party, will you follow him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by Omoboricash(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23
Jokerman:
Who cares??

Anywhere Obi goes I go, just the way any Club CR7 goes,I go
If he moves to your hated party, will you follow him?
Obviously nope

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DMerciful(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23
Obi brings currency. Mention his name and your relevance increases

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by tiswell(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23
They have bought this one over
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by Confirmedzombie: 4:29pm On Apr 23
Urheadmaster:

Doyin Okupe have started to yap yap yap.

Obi is the reason labour party is going extra miles to the extent labour party outshine PDP during the 2023 general elections in Nigeria tongue

How did Labour Party outshine PDP in the last election.

How many governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly does labour party have compared to PDP.

Una go just open mouth waaaa dey yan rubbish.

Come 2027, LP will lose all their seats except for Alex Otti who might win a 2nd term.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by PressMyButton: 4:30pm On Apr 23
greggng:
I know some people that lack comprehension will feel he is speaking against obi ...Everything he said is correct ...I wish obi will find another viable party to contest again . Lp has been infiltrated by those that doesn't mean well for the party
In summary, he says Obi lacks ideology, he is a political prostitute who only needs any kind of platform.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by edogu(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

That's why he was rejected by majority of Nigerians during the last election. Majority do not believe in his ideology of instability, mediocrity, religious bigotry, tribal bigotry, and the emergency usage of the special purpose vehicle called LP lol.
He wasn't rejected by the majority. Certain Nigerian factors worked against him.
For instance, if not for manipulation of results by Wike, he would have won River state by landslide.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DMerciful(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23
What has that APGA chairman achieved polotically?

What has your family members avhieved politically?
chopnaira:

Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23
I thought you guys gloated that we can't lrave the PDP?

You guys on the other hand can't leave APC, the satanic party
PressMyButton:
All of them were Atikulators in 2019 but they all entered the vehicle, changed the plate number from Atikulators to Obidients and Obi drove them into LP.
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23
Obi nor send ya papa
9jatriot:
Lamba king clearing path small small for his decamping soon.

Will he finally go back to AGHA and take a bottle of wine to Ojukwu's grave to beg for forgiveness?

I initially thought that him swearing with his life never to leave AFGA was propaganda until there was a video to prove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by greggng: 4:35pm On Apr 23
PressMyButton:

In summary, he says Obi lacks ideology, he is a political prostitute who only needs any kind of platform.

If your ideology is different from the ideology of a group you belong ...that doesn't make you lack ideology . This is why I started by educating people like you that lack basic comprehension of English language ...I will continue to educate you for free if you don't mind . Conflict of ideology doesn't mean lack of ideology .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by Konquest: 4:36pm On Apr 23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by kingthreat(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23
No Nigerian political party is ruled by an ideology

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by rinzaugustine: 4:40pm On Apr 23
Blossomcresty:
One year after the elections, the name Peter Obi still sells more than Ewa Agoyin in the market...
exactly my brother. Nobody would have read or watched any interview from doyin okupe without Peter Obi name in it. Myself just opened this thread too because I saw Obi name, same with all the Agbados on Nairaland that jumped in here too..all because of that name Peter Obi..Okupe, bala and many other Nigerians that front Obi name every time and the likes have just realized they are going nowhere and can never make any headway without Obi”s name

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by CountinBlessins(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23
This is a Yoruba man for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Change mouth and betray you at any moment 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by PressMyButton: 4:41pm On Apr 23
greggng:

If your ideology is different from the ideology of a group you belong ...that doesn't make you lack ideology . This is why I started by educating people like you that lack basic comprehension of English language ...I will continue to educate you for free if you don't mind . Conflict of ideology doesn't mean lack of ideology .
What is the ideology of Obi that is different from that of Atiku his boss and PDP?. Give practical examples.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by commoditiesnig: 4:45pm On Apr 23
PressMyButton:
All of them were Atikulators in 2019 but they all entered the vehicle, changed the plate number from Atikulators to Obidients and Obi drove them into LP.
Lol funny 😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by ojojonkembu: 4:45pm On Apr 23
Oga talk for yourself, don't talk for PO
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DaddyJapan(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23
Islie:

“Peter Obi is not a labour person. He is not a leftist person, he is a trader, he is a businessman just like me. I am a liberal democrat, I believe in liberal democracy, I believe in free enterprise.

“I am not a social worker. As far as I’m concerned, my membership of labour expired the moment we lost that election.”

https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-never-believed-in-labour-party-doyin-okupe/#google_vignette

And right there it is - an open admission of opportunism from an ideologically depraved politician.

Shame on the labour movement for its connivance with class-warriors, whose leanings are antithetical to the yearnings of Nigerian workers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by NaijaNaWaa: 4:48pm On Apr 23
I think that this revelation does a lot of good to Peter Obi. Labour ideology is for losers.
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by nony43(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

At least Kwankwaso has some honor.
Obi is a complete fraud and his whole persona is a charade hence it's easy to shred him into pieces. Kwankwaos is real and genuine.
You can vote for him or not, but he's real.

How is Obi a fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by greggng: 4:50pm On Apr 23
PressMyButton:

What is the ideology of Obi that is different from that of Atiku his boss and PDP?. Give practical examples.

Is important you continue to read with comprehension . Kindly read from.what Mr okupe said and here is one of the things he said. From the statement below ...I believe a knowledgeable person should understand the ideology of obi .

Peter Obi is not a labour person. He is not a leftist person, he is a trader, he is a businessman just like me. I am a liberal democrat, I believe in liberal democracy, I believe in free enterprise.

I hope this answers your question .
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23
Is this man confused or something??
First he said he's not a leftist
Then he said he's a liberal Democrat.
Is that not the same ideology?? Or are my missing something
Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by ElSudani: 4:53pm On Apr 23
Blossomcresty:
One year after the elections, the name Peter Obi still sells more than Ewa Agoyin in the market...

Partly because he wouldn't ride quietly into the sunset on the back of his Obidient donkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by DaddyJapan(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23
BeardGangJnr1:
Is this man confused or something??
First he said he's not a leftist
Then he said he's a liberal Democrat.
Is that not the same ideology?? Or are my missing something

A liberal democrat can be centrist whereas a true leftist is on the left-wing. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by FreeStuffsNG: 4:58pm On Apr 23
See finishing of monumental proportion. Ha! Labour Party don suffer. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by bobntu: 4:59pm On Apr 23
Blossomcresty:

Loud am abeg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by meditator(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23
nony43:
Na PO matter go kill some of Una. Nobody talks about kwakwanso anymore.
Because Kwankwaso does not present who he's not. When a religious begot and someone that has failed woefully in leadership claims he's the best thing after sclice bread, he needs to be reminded that gutter can never be replaced with maltina

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by Cj4charles(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23
They claimed Obi came 3rd, but still they can't sleep or do anything without Obi roaming through their brain🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo ― Gani Adams / Buhari, El-Rufai, Leave For Senegal For President Macky Sall's Inauguration / Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.