Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down (35271 Views)

Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) / Man Kills School Bully At Reunion After Bearing 53-year Grudge / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by 96ACE: 7:37pm On Apr 23
grin
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Omoawoke: 7:37pm On Apr 23
I need to marry an action woman grin
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by GloriousGbola: 7:38pm On Apr 23
honour7:
Na this kind parent I dey like, and e fit be say no be e pikin dem bully

will the parent always be there to fight the childs battles?

bullies deliberately pick people who they know will not fight back

like predators identifying and going after the weak in the herd.

as parents we have to prepare our children with the self confidence to face bullies

it is unlikely this is the first time this is happening

just the first time it is caught on camera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Benjamin4388(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23
RichDad1:
All these over priced oyinbo wanna be school. The government will shed in their lights on the activities of these so called private schools both secondary and tertiary institutions, the discovery will be mild blowing.

if they show the show the activities of the public schools.. na that time you go know mind blowing dey learn.. that one na tsunami
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Timoleon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23
honour7:
Na this kind parent I dey like, and e fit be say no be e pikin dem bully

Na her niece them beat.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Caleycash(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23
Reason you have to teach your kids to be tough and protect themselves when time calls for it, No one will ever bully my child!
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Kobicove(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play
Still wrong slapping the child
Na the teacher or principal Dem suppose slap
Or the parent of the child. Make e be man to man.

The bully na spoilt brat wey Dem agbado miscreants go later serve as servants.

It is not possible for teachers to monitor students round the clock!
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23
Person wey no go likely repent. U can see the attitude she pulled off during the meeting that led to an elderly person slapping her.

Omoorrrr may we not raise kids that will disgrace us before the world sha

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by joseph1832(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23
What actually happened? This is what any sane mind should ask.

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by ghostcenturion(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23
I just wish there was video then when Mercy slapped me for not turning on FAN for her.
That was an annoying day for a girl in ss3 to slap jss3 boy in calabar.

I took that pain in, tried to save face and her boyfreind who was in the hostel with me then also slapped me for talking back.

I did what i could do and served my revenge cold to the boyfreind instead.

He made a mistake of sending me water during their graduation,
i fetched it, urinated inside and took it to the bathroom.

Done
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by abobote: 7:42pm On Apr 23
The school would have suspended that bully instead of giving parents access to her.
Why closing down the whole for something you can easily handle

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by atiku4President(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23
With all their hijabs, still slaps are being shared like pure water.
You see, some of the administrators of the big name schools are illiterates. I keep saying that most Nigerians are illiterates. That bully of a girl was not supposed to have been brought out in public because some aggrieved parents could have harmed her; thereby escalating the matter. She ought to have been kept in protective custody pending when she would be interrogated by relevant bodies and appropriate disciplinary measures taken against her.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Kemadealadire(f): 7:42pm On Apr 23
Raise confident children who can stand up for themselves and won't be soft targets for bullies.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23
One fact about bully that stands out is that it is the manifestation of traits in the family or as a result of transferred aggression on child from mother who is in abusive relationship but never seeks help from expert or couldn't find a trusted person to relate her experience in order to find succour.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by geoworldedu: 7:43pm On Apr 23
oldguyman:
The school management has failed in their responsibility. Do you want to tell me a school such as this doesn't have CCTV to monitor the student activities. The parent should have slapped the school headteacher instead of the culprit. 
So they will sleep on their CCTV abi. And when they see that a child is about to be slapped on CCTV, they will appear magically on the scene and prevent it from happening abi cheesy
You guys can bring out yeye ideas and make it look like it makes sense eeehn. grin
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Enemyofpeace: 7:44pm On Apr 23
Make dem invite parents of the two students to the school make dem fight. Whoever that loses the fight their child should be expelled from the school.

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by abobote: 7:45pm On Apr 23
NeoWanZaeed:
If people recording any act of crime are also prosecuted, we'll have peace with nonsense video clips
What is this one even saying, who gave you access to the net?

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by 7upnigeria: 7:45pm On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play

Mention 1 SCHOOL that Obi built from start to finish as Governor of Anambra state, you can't. Are miscreants not better than you people that calk yourself sane Nigerian? At least miscreants voted for a man that built several schools as Lagos state Governor, tamed the ocean and built eko Atlantic city at Lagos bar beach. Then your journey should also take you to LFTZ so that you can see the lekki deep seaport, Dangote refinery and the Lekki airport currently undergoing construction.

Na wa for all these HERO BEER SANE NIGERIANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by yewit37486: 7:45pm On Apr 23
gerrardomendes:
It's the victim's calmness for me. Sha, I weep for this generation

It was very sad to see, she didn't even react. I hope that bully is exposed to the world.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Sheuns(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23
If I were the parent of the bully, that woman that slapped my child will have her ass sued. We are condemning the girl's act of bullying but still praising the woman that slapped her.

3 Likes

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by id4sho(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23
Emeskhalifa:
Person wey no go likely repent. U can see the attitude she pulled off during the meeting that led to an elderly person slapping her.

Was that a meeting ?, That was at the hall way. The mother was still wrong at slapping her, why then did the school management call for all parents involved? The school will expel the girl and police can come in since the mum who slapped is a adult.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Hoelujohn: 7:47pm On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play

She landed the girl about 40 slaps and she was given one in return and you think its bad. If na my mother born the bully, she will use rope, slippers and slaps together

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by thatigboman: 7:47pm On Apr 23
"The videos posted by @mooyeeeeeee showed a student named Maryam Hassan being slapped multiple times by another female student, sparking outrage among online users." Very wrong info. Maryam Hassan was the bully and the one doing the slapping.
The bullied one is Namtira Bwala.
Seun lalasticlala dominique mods kindly correct the misinformation

2 Likes

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Benjamin4388(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23
Emeskhalifa:

we all go they claim Christians for this Nigeria but na very few they act like that man called Jesus.. follow Jesus interactions most especially with the prostitute who was about to be stoned, you will know very few Nigerian are Christ like.. adult dey make mistake talkless of a kid..you don even enter disgrace us before the world.. shay na this present world person dey fear not to be disgraced... if you good with God..that's all
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by NaijaCover(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23
Hmmmmmm
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by aswani(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play

To me, the so called child lost the right to not be slapped by an Adult when she was slapping another child.

I wish I could slap some Obidients like that sha, dat for sweet my belle well well.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by yewit37486: 7:48pm On Apr 23
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play

5he principal or teacher cannot touch the students for such slapping or any other punishment... That one na outright dismissal oh at a British school.

It's good a parent gave the correct slap as her own parent no Sabi slap sense into her empty head grin
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by id4sho(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23
Sheuns:
If I were the parent of the bully, that woman that slapped my child will have her ass sued. We are condemning the girl's act of bullying but still praising the woman that slapped her.

All this fools don't know it's now a double edged sword! Adult don over do now
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Apr 23
Hoelujohn:

She landed the girl about 40 slaps and she was given one in return and you think its bad. If na my mother born the bully, she will use rope, slippers and slaps together
it wasn't the mother that did the slapping, it was the aunt. Soft slap sef. The mum would have killed her

2 Likes

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by tuoyoojo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23
Some of these children are really spoilt.

Wetin small pikin like this dey do with boyfriend. Na wetin ur parents send u go sch for be that

After this incident, the school would ban the use of smart fones in the school to prevent a repeat of this stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist / BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.