Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force (29698 Views)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27pm On Apr 23
NGArmyTerrorist:
So, you're still in the Zoo, go fight alongside your brothers in Gaza, volunteer and help them out.

STFU hog!

You don’t have to always bleat!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by sheikhi: 11:39pm On Apr 23
NzogbuNzogbu:
Allah has proven to be a non existent joke

With the way Muhammad and muslims hate jews you would think their god can lift a finger

You are just another regular ignorant folk on nairaland
Where were the jews and their god when Muslims ruled them in jerusalem for more than 1210 years? I know you dont know this part of history it is beyond your scope.

let me educate you for free, the israelis you are supporting dont believe in your bible and what is written in it and they regard your crucified god jesus as nothing but a bastard born out of wedlock and you his followers as idol worshippers, that is how israel regard you christians and your crucified god jesus, the jews wrote the bible and gave it to you but they rejected it as false, you christians cant claim to know the bible more than the people who wrote it, if the bible is the word of God the jews would have believed in it, the bible was written by the jews to program people like you to support them in times like this.

where was that the jewish or the crucified christian god when muslims ruled the jerusalem for more than 1210 years? Where was that god when Hitler killed millions of jews in europe? Where was that fantasy god when christian europe tortured, oppressed and killed millions of jews centuries even before Hitler did the needful? Was there any country called israel before 1948? You people are brain washed with false narratives written by the jews who dont even believe in those lies.. you people are programmed and as such dont reason like humans, ask yourself : why after more than 6 months of war israel was not able to realize even one goal among the goals they set at the beginning of the war namely 1 the liberation of israeli hostages from Hamas custody, 2 the destruction of Hamas military capability and 3 the killing or capture of Hamas leaders in Gaza. But none of these goals has been realized by the israelis, the israeli hostages are still in Hamas grip and negotiations are still underway for the exchange of prisoners from both sides, up to this moment Hamas is striking israeli territories just as in day one of the war and as a result of this thousands of israeli citizens living in towns close to gaza have been evacuated to the interior cities of israel and up to this moment non of the first rank Hamas leaders in Gaza is been killed, so israel failed woefully in this war and that is the view of even many israeli military and security leaders ...
since the beginning of the war of 600 israeli soldiers were killed by Hamas and other Gaza resistant groups according to official israeli datas, i wonder if those soldiers died without Hamas engaging them in combat
israel only succeeded in killing civilians and destroying public infrastructure.. Read israeli newspapers to know what is happening in Gaza, dont forget also that Hamas is a non state actor and Gaza has been under israeli sea, land and air embargo for 17 years even before the start of the war, if this did not tell you something then you need to reexamine your brain, if Hamas a non state actor who was subjected to 17 years total embargo by israel can withstand israeli military onslaught for more than 6 months then i think israel is just a paper giant without direct western support
The reality is :

WITHOUT AMERICA AND THE WEST IN GENERAL THERE WILL NEVER BE A COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST...

3 Likes

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by gaskiyamagana: 12:07am On Apr 24
Blossomcresty:

I thought with the kind of hatred u have for Israel,u would have gotten to Gaza since to stop the Invasion.
Were you in Gaza and participated in the Israeli GENOCIDE as well?
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by gaskiyamagana: 12:10am On Apr 24
sheikhi:

Where were the jews and their god when Muslims ruled them in jerusalem for more than 1210 years? I know you dont know this part of history it is beyond your scope.

let me educate you for free, the israelis you are supporting dont believe in your bible and what is written in it and they regard your crucified god jesus as nothing but a bastard born out of wedlock and you his followers as idol worshippers, that is how israel regard you christians and your crucified god jesus, the jews wrote the bible and gave it to you but they rejected it as false, you christians cant claim to know the bible more than the people who wrote it, if the bible is the word of God the jews would have believed in it, the bible was written by the jews to program people like you to support them in times like this.

where was that the jewish or the crucified christian god when muslims ruled the jerusalem for more than 1210 years? Where was that god when Hitler killed millions of jews in europe? Where was that fantasy god when christian europe tortured, oppressed and killed millions of jews centuries even before Hitler did the needful? Was there any country called israel before 1948? You people are brain washed with false narratives written by the jews who dont even believe in those lies.. you people are programmed and as such dont reason like humans, ask yourself : why after more than 6 months of war israel was not able to realize even one goal among the goals they set at the beginning of the war namely 1 the liberation of israeli hostages from Hamas custody, 2 the destruction of Hamas military capability and 3 the killing or capture of Hamas leaders in Gaza. But none of these goals has been realized by the israelis, the israeli hostages are still in Hamas grip and negotiations are still underway for the exchange of prisoners from both sides, up to this moment Hamas is striking israeli territories just as in day one of the war and as a result of this thousands of israeli citizens living in towns close to gaza have been evacuated to the interior cities of israel and up to this moment non of the first rank Hamas leaders in Gaza is been killed, so israel failed woefully in this war and that is the view of even many israeli military and security leaders ...
since the beginning of the war of 600 israeli soldiers were killed by Hamas and other Gaza resistant groups according to official israeli datas, i wonder if those soldiers died without Hamas engaging them in combat
israel only succeeded in killing civilians and destroying public infrastructure.. Read israeli newspapers to know what is happening in Gaza, dont forget also that Hamas is a non state actor and Gaza has been under israeli sea, land and air embargo for 17 years even before the start of the war, if this did not tell you something then you need to reexamine your brain, if Hamas a non state actor who was subjected to 17 years total embargo by israel can withstand israeli military onslaught for more than 6 months then i think israel is just a paper giant without direct western support
The reality is :

WITHOUT AMERICA AND THE WEST IN GENERAL THERE WILL NEVER BE A COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST...
You have tried enough to educate the IsraeliWeed smokers on Nairaland. Its left to them to reason.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by gaskiyamagana: 12:13am On Apr 24
Righteousness2:

Blablabla...
You keep ranting what you know nothing about.
Gazans are living far larger and better than you and majority of Nigerians..
What pours into gaza is so much that gazans reject food.
Food is not a problem in Gaza. Thr priblem of Gaza is the Terrorists among them.
Infact and a few other nations began to throw in food from the air because hamas terrorists hijack the vehicles that were vringing in food by land.
If you have an idea of what pours into gaza on daily basis you will rush to gaza and quit ranting here all the time..

I know you dont know this, but know it today. The Greatest donor of food to gaza is ISRAEL.
The Only nation on Earth that is fighting for its survival and has to feed the people it is fighthing.
ISRAEL that you hate, Brings over 20 trailers of food, and other supplies Everyday.

Few weeks ago Some arab nations sent them Expired food and they were cursing the hell out of them..

These are few pics from gaza markets less than a week ago.
Life is normal.
Drop all that fake News.
ISRAEL is not after civilians. Israel is after Terrorists.
Information Secretary
Association of Israeli Refugees in Nigeria.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by lewis33(m): 12:17am On Apr 24
May ur death be miserable!
Righteousness2:

Blablabla...
Food is not a problem in Gaza. Thr priblem of Gaza is the Terrorists among them.
Infact and a few other nations began to throw in food from the air because hamas terrorists hijack the vehicles that were vringing in food by land.
If you have an idea of what pours into gaza on daily basis you will rush to gaza and quit ranting here all the time..

I know you dont know this, but know it today. The Greatest donor of food to gaza is ISRAEL.
The Only nation on Earth that is fighting for its survival and has to feed the people it is fighthing.
ISRAEL that you hate, Brings over 20 trailers of food, and other supplies Everyday.

Few weeks ago Some arab nations sent them Expired food and they were cursing the hell out of them..

Life is normal.
Drop all that fake News.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 12:19am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you hog!

Morafvckin wannabe!

Fvck you!
Wannabe what? An idio.t like you? It's a hard pass for me.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 12:23am On Apr 24
Rilwayne001:

Hello Prophet of Doom.

Oya start typing the jargons doomsday predictions and your delusional support for your delusional nation of your delusional god.

Oh well, your god is America that’s protecting Israel, and not the actual god of the universe as without America, your Israel would not have been created in 1948, more so, without American it’d been non existent to date.

I hope you have taken time to read through what he wrote... Next time be a good boy and don't spew nonsense online.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 12:24am On Apr 24
WhereMyLoud:
Wannabe what? An idio.t like you? It's a hard pass for me.

STFU wannabe!

Who gives a Kentucky fried fvcks about your pass!

Fvck you!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Martinsmine(m): 12:27am On Apr 24
Free poor gaza
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:31am On Apr 24
God1000:
Such a dire situation, they are just trying to survive everyday with the fear of unknown.

Living today and knowing that death will come at any time
This is what happens when you have an evil government that doesn't care about you.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:32am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Isreal!

You have been fucking Israel since October 07 are you not done yet?

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:33am On Apr 24
cheesy

MANNA no pass like this! wink

grin
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 12:33am On Apr 24
sheikhi:

The reality is :

You Muslim be fooling yourself here.. quoting upon quoting.. go and take up arms and fight for Hamas now.. See you here writing Jargons one would think in that long epistle you wrote a single common sense can be drawn from it but.... Its a shame.

The same hamas you are bragging about is begging for a ceasefire. Since the whole war started why have israel not called for the ceasefire. They are relentless is taking down that coward organization. Hamas has bitten more than they can chew and now they are begging WHO and UNicef to front the matter from a humanitarian view so the ceasefire would happen.. They have weapons, they believe they can take on isreal, why are they running? Why are they in hiding while Israel prime minister is bolding speaking call for their heads..

You and your stvpid writeup

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:37am On Apr 24
iLegendd:
Even though I'm troublesome, I support peace this time around and people should stop dying.

I hate what Hamas did to those Israeli party-goers. I like the fact that Israel paid back to avoid looking weak, but now, I hate the fact that the payback has refused to stop and innocent Palestinians are paying the price beyond what Hamas committed.
So let's assume that Israel stops the war, can you guarantee that Hamas will never attack again? Without such guarantee, it would be foolish for Israel to withdraw their forces.

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 12:37am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU wannabe!

Who gives a Kentucky fried fvcks about your pass!

Fvck you!
Now I know say you be small pikin.. virus really dey your family Dna.. You be Corona.. your father na Staphylococcus. Your Siblings nah Spanish flu.. in a nut shell, you are a hazard even to yourself.

If Seun dey give payout for impressions here on NL,I would understand why you reason like a clown just to garner impressions.. but TBH this your own baffle me gan.!!

I dedicate speechless by Michael J. to you.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:40am On Apr 24
Kingsnairaland:
Huh

Israel must accept Palestinian state to be created

This Jerusalem is not the new Jerusalem God promised in the bible

I love Israel but this in human nature must end
Go and force them to accept na.
Why must they accept a Palestinian state after what happened in October 07? Hamas is not fighting for a Palestinian state. They are fighting to wipe out all Jews from the land
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 12:41am On Apr 24
WhereMyLoud:
Now I know say you be small pikin.. virus really dey your family Dna.. You be Corona.. your father na Staphylococcus. Your Siblings nah Spanish flu.. in a nut shell, you are a hazard even to yourself.

You fvcking boring!

Did you inherit your wack lines from the failure you call dad.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:42am On Apr 24
magzey:
may God intervene in their predicament and ease their affairs for them for the heartless Zionist they will meet God wrath sooner than later undecided
Prayers that have no effect.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 12:44am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

You fvcking boring!

Did you inherit your wack lines from the failure you call dad.

why you dey carry your family matter come table for NL. Choo so your father na failure? Guy you for no loud am nah.. Anyways tell him to try in another life and PS.. he can do without you. Should just flush you the minute he got the chance to.. you kapish?
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:44am On Apr 24
Winning123:
Brother Righteousness is this what the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord about? To starve your enemies, to kill them, to deny them right to live. Appreciate your response to my query.
Stop saying what you don't know. There is daily passage of food into gaza. Since October 07 there hasn't been a report of one person dying of hunger in Gaza. Not even one.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:45am On Apr 24
yeniyeni:
Now I know that you are not a Christian, walahi.
No wonder people don't take you serious and what you preach.
How is it unchristian to support Israel over Hamas.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:46am On Apr 24
yeniyeni:
He's no a Christian, please ignore that man. Christian are to be fast to hear and slow to speak. When words are much sin will not be exempted. You see him in every post talking about Israeli superpower how Israel will kill Iran and annihilate Hammas.
Christians are taught not to judge. It seems you are the non Christian here
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tctrills: 12:51am On Apr 24
sheikhi:

The reality is :

Yes the Muslims were once great, we all know that but their time is over. Let them move on.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 1:05am On Apr 24
WhereMyLoud:
why you dey carry your family matter come table for NL. Choo so your father na failure? Guy you for no loud am nah.. Anyways tell him to try in another life and PS.. he can do without you. Should just flush you the minute he got the chance to.. you kapish?

Village bred!

Had to compose a fvckin epistle to make a point!

Fvck you and that hoe you call mum!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by bizzibodi(m): 1:15am On Apr 24
I saw hamas among them struggling to get food too,but come to think of it how many food aids has iran given to gazans?they needs food not anti-rockets.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by xeju: 1:24am On Apr 24
Dont tell us, rather tell Allah, the all-powerful who can't defeat Israel
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
After watching and allowing the apartheid terrorist state to kill so many. Pathetic.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by xeju: 1:26am On Apr 24
Allah helped them to commit the atrocities of Oct 7th but when the real war came, Allah went into hiding
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100064458353336/posts/pfbid02LwDwpm1maKUb6Kav7fieP6JiQVvLYbMh7bwTbafzCiMBpduNWmP5x8NikN98ejzZl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by RussellRutherfo: 1:31am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Isreal!

Fvck CoronaVirusPro

Tell your terrorists to fvck around October 7th style next time and find out next time again.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by RussellRutherfo: 1:37am On Apr 24
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=129597469]

Blablabla...

Life is normal.
Drop all that fake News.
[/quote

Why Israel feeds them. In other to have permanent peace and not just Israel feeding their bodies while islam feeds them evil ideology that make them carry out terrorism against Israel.

Israel should make it a compulsory program to send in de-islamize their minds especially the young ones from that evil islamic ideology that causes people to always seek blood.

It is important that they do that and not just feeds their bodies which means more strength for them to cause trouble like they did on October 7th.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 1:38am On Apr 24
RussellRutherfo:

Fvck CoronaVirusPro

Tell your terrorists to fvck around October 7th style next time and find out next time again.

STFU morafvcker!

Get a noose and kill yourself!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by RussellRutherfo: 1:39am On Apr 24
Rilwayne001:

Hello Prophet of Doom.

Oya start typing the jargons doomsday predictions and your delusional support for your delusional nation of your delusional god.

Oh well, your god is America that’s protecting Israel, and not the actual god of the universe as without America, your Israel would not have been created in 1948, more so, without American it’d been non existent to date.

Mụ.gu

So god America is more powerful than your terrorist god: allah that can not Project his jidah Terrorists?

Why was he sleeping when America's God became more powerful?

You don't see that muslim logic is negative zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.