Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force (29703 Views)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by RussellRutherfo: 1:43am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU morafvcker!

Get a noose and kill yourself!

Pathetic jihadist.
Your weak 2 right deformed god: allah could not save your ass.

Get to gaza and be blazed by the IDF. Don't just end your career as a nairaland resident terrorist grin
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by BscHolder: 1:47am On Apr 24
Padipadi:

Naso ya prophet & his successors do to people over 1500 years ago.
It's tit for tat in times like this. Tell Iran to be prepared to eat their breakfast. Na Russia go first shenk then before NATO route dem!
you are so disgusting
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:24am On Apr 24
God1000:
Such a dire situation, they are just trying to survive everyday with the fear of unknown.

Living today and knowing that death will come at any time
they allowed hamas to put them in begging condition
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by seunayantokun(m): 4:23am On Apr 24
longetivity:
Crazy things are happening. I pray they find peace tongue

What people love, they can always find, but how will they get what they don't desire?
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by tiswell(m): 4:31am On Apr 24
Authoreety:
Na wa o

Leaders starting wars anytime they want.

Some for their own rights .

Some for fun

Letting people die for the wrongs that they do.. it's painful and shameful at the same time

Lucky dube na legend

Israel should please just stop, I really feel 4 ds guys... Many are innocent
crazy world
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by drerocker: 5:13am On Apr 24
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100064458353336/posts/pfbid02LwDwpm1maKUb6Kav7fieP6JiQVvLYbMh7bwTbafzCiMBpduNWmP5x8NikN98ejzZl/?app=fbl
Stupid set of people who knows the truth but can protest against the Hamas fir fear for being beheaded
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by boludareli: 6:36am On Apr 24
Blossomcresty:

I thought with the kind of hatred u have for Israel,u would have gotten to Gaza since to stop the Invasion.
Fvck Israel
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Awaja(m): 6:37am On Apr 24
Stupid hamas mess
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Lovenorth: 6:40am On Apr 24
flyinnizam:
Omo Israel really finished these people
They have done worse than this to Jesus
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by boludareli: 6:41am On Apr 24
RussellRutherfo:

Pathetic jihadist.
Your weak 2 right deformed god: allah could not save your ass.

Get to gaza and be blazed by the IDF. Don't just end your career as a nairaland resident terrorist grin
Allah is so merciful if not the hand you use to type that rubbish again Allah will turn to destitute. Oloriburuku Omo ofo what God are you serving? The one that those Israel u r supporting crucify? Useless set of people
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by boludareli: 6:43am On Apr 24
Lovenorth:

They have done worse than this to Jesus
don’t mind nairaland Christian they are all hypocrites Israel has done worst than this to Jesus they crucified him yet you’re still supporting Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by SalamRushdie: 7:09am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Isreal!

Next time they will think twice before participating in Terrorism
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Kay25(m): 7:17am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Morafvcker back to poems!

Why do I even have a feeling you are my son?

What the full name of the dwarf you call mum?

Ask her if anybody ever fvcked her next to trash can.
Ur sense dey ur feet u go soon u ur leg waka go where u won't return again... just get off boy
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by manikspears: 7:37am On Apr 24
Rilwayne001:

Hello Prophet of Doom.

Oya start typing the jargons doomsday predictions and your delusional support for your delusional nation of your delusional god.

Oh well, your god is America that’s protecting Israel, and not the actual god of the universe as without America, your Israel would not have been created in 1948, more so, without American it’d been non existent to date.

Rilwan, can't you preach actual peace for once. You have a religious name act like it. This issue won't have started if they never attacked the isrealis.I am against war because the innocent suffers. Immediately they attacked isreal people were saying they have gone stair the bees hive. I hope you also know that Israel is a Jewish nation and not a Christian nation.There is a difference between the two religion. I personally pray for peace for both countries because people are dying. In as much as there is a pronounced racism in Palestine, yes people like you and I are not treated well at all there but ,I still pray for them because that is the Christian way (we forgive and pray).

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by ogbonti: 7:43am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Isreal!

Fvck YOOUS!!!! angry
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by SisterAnn(f): 7:51am On Apr 24
Obycus:
I don't just kwow what Israel is waiting for to level the whole Gaza for once. Those believers of Mohamed and Allah doesn't deserve peace or existence. They should all be killed so they can go to there haven and be enjoying there seven virgins. There believe is war let them enjoy the war.
Seventy two virgins you mean. Unlimited orgasm.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Ohislee(m): 8:16am On Apr 24
Rilwayne001:

Hello Prophet of Doom.

Oya start typing the jargons doomsday predictions and your delusional support for your delusional nation of your delusional god.

Oh well, your god is America that’s protecting Israel, and not the actual god of the universe as without America, your Israel would not have been created in 1948, more so, without American it’d been non existent to date.

At least Israel's God gave them America to regroup and protect them, what has your god done to wipe them out again.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by gare(f): 9:23am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Dont mind them next time in their lives they will never try this kind of shit with Isreal, this is how they would suffer till they end of man kind eating from hand to mouth, Gaza would never be re-built
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Emman08: 9:25am On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Who gives a flying fvck about your time!

Hog! You are on my time!

When did mofo’s start having time!

Okay Hamasshole grin grin
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Telltruth123: 11:18am On Apr 24
Righteousness2:

Blablabla...
You keep ranting what you know nothing about.
Gazans are living far larger and better than you and majority of Nigerians..
What pours into gaza is so much that gazans reject food.
Food is not a problem in Gaza. Thr priblem of Gaza is the Terrorists among them.
Infact and a few other nations began to throw in food from the air because hamas terrorists hijack the vehicles that were vringing in food by land.
If you have an idea of what pours into gaza on daily basis you will rush to gaza and quit ranting here all the time..

I know you dont know this, but know it today. The Greatest donor of food to gaza is ISRAEL.
The Only nation on Earth that is fighting for its survival and has to feed the people it is fighthing.
ISRAEL that you hate, Brings over 20 trailers of food, and other supplies Everyday.

Few weeks ago Some arab nations sent them Expired food and they were cursing the hell out of them..

These are few pics from gaza markets less than a week ago.
Life is normal.
Drop all that fake News.
ISRAEL is not after civilians. Israel is after Terrorists.
I used to read your comments before, recently on the case of Israel and Gaza, I can see that you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by ChristCee: 11:24am On Apr 24
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100064458353336/posts/pfbid02LwDwpm1maKUb6Kav7fieP6JiQVvLYbMh7bwTbafzCiMBpduNWmP5x8NikN98ejzZl/?app=fbl
@ Krismas I hope you are seeing your people suffering and your god can't do shit against Israel grin grin grin grin even ur god go collect grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Telltruth123: 11:24am On Apr 24
Obycus:
I don't just kwow what Israel is waiting for to level the whole Gaza for once. Those believers of Mohamed and Allah doesn't deserve peace or existence. They should all be killed so they can go to there haven and be enjoying there seven virgins. There believe is war let them enjoy the war.
With this your comment, you are not different from a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:48am On Apr 24
iLegendd:
Even though I'm troublesome, I support peace this time around and people should stop dying.

I hate what Hamas did to those Israeli party-goers. I like the fact that Israel paid back to avoid looking weak, but now, I hate the fact that the payback has refused to stop and innocent Palestinians are paying the price beyond what Hamas committed.

Israel has a mission for this war: finish off Hamas to the last man.

Once that is done, the war should die a natural death.
Until that is done, the madness continues.

By the way, mumu Iran just attacked Israel and Netanyahu has vowed to return fire.

So, even if peace returns to Gaza, expect long range ballistic projectiles to start shaking hands between Israel and Iran.

America just passed a bill to send arms, funds and sundry aids to allied warring states.

Day just dey break.
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by aylive02(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Isreal!

. Fvck you too, but I will take you serious when you learn how to spell "Israel."
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Hammylawali: 12:17pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

You get time they answer am. They are sumptuous, they know nothing except what the western media tells them. Their gullibility is so high that, if a white man tells them their parents are gorilla decent, yet they will believe. Seeking for knowledge is a great problem for them.

1 Like

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by Padipadi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24
BscHolder:
you are so disgusting
What's my crime?
Wetin I do you?
I tiff ya gf?

Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 1:02pm On Apr 24
aylive02:
. Fvck you too, but I will take you serious when you learn how to spell "Israel."

STFU morafvker!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 1:09pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Village bred!

Had to compose a fvckin epistle to make a point!

Fvck you and that hoe you call mum!
lolzz it takes one to know one.. Fvck off my mention douchebag
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 1:12pm On Apr 24
WhereMyLoud:
lolzz it takes one to know one.. Fvck off my mention douchebag

STFU bïtch!

You on my time!

Fvck you!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by WhereMyLoud: 1:19pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU bïtch!

You on my time!

Fvck you!
Can we share location? 🙂🙃.. would love to see you name drop to my face. 🙃
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by CoronaVirusPro: 1:21pm On Apr 24
WhereMyLoud:
Can we share location? 🙂🙃.. would love to see you name drop to my face. 🙃

Share location with a fvcking bïtch?

Who the fvck you think you are? Chris Brown?

Fvck you!
Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by RussellRutherfo: 1:48pm On Apr 24
boludareli:
Allah is so merciful if not the hand you use to type that rubbish again Allah will turn to destitute. Oloriburuku Omo ofo what God are you serving? The one that those Israel u r supporting crucify? Useless set of people

Your allah is a deformed toothless dog that was praying to Muhammad.
Your allah is so toothless that he needed to write about Jesus calling Jesus holy in other to buy credibility for the pedophile criminal called Muhammad(May the poison of the jewess continue to be on your longthroat false pedo prophet).

Your deformed two right hand alien looking allah not only can't stand the God of the Jews he is trying to copy but also gave the land to Israel and now deceived the mad man called Muhammad(May poison be upon him) to lead a continuous hatred of the jews while the jews keep defeating his people and even Iran need the help of a "kuffir Christian" nation like Russia to stand as the cowards that they are.

Your useless allah had to lie that Jesus was not crucified but made to appear thus "deceiving" the Christians for 600years before he came back via mad Muhammad to say that Jesus is not crucified. Your deformed allah through his mad spokeman, muhammad also said that all of you muslims will all be in hell.

So I have no words for you, a candidate of hell to dwell with Satan, his demons, and pedo prophet Muhammad in hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.