Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day (19882 Views)

Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders / Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Two Daughters Of Tenant / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shakdav(m): 8:00am On Apr 24
Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?
Someone like you will always rape children of that age, how can a mature human being behave like an animal, saying she dress anyhow, from what u type u are an animal in human form, 13 years old girl and u are typing rubbish, check the gravity of the offence and talk sense.

4 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shaybebaby(f): 8:00am On Apr 24
Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?
Don't worry, you are next.

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shaybebaby(f): 8:02am On Apr 24
eeithis:
it isn't rape he slept with a minor.... probably with the consent of the minor who later Bleep him up......I will advise them to carry this kind of justice to the northern side because abuse of minors is too much there!!!
Minors cannot give consent. I hope this is just the beginning and with time, you and paedo cohorts will be cooling your heels in jail for life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Timoleon(m): 8:02am On Apr 24
CountinBlessins:

Bro this guy was the software engineer for stanbic ibtc, before that Uba before than GTB

He is very rich but unfortunately this has ruined his life

All these guys no just get sense. How much be hookup? As a software engineer, how much be 10k wey you no fit spend cure conji. You'll definitely find a young under 23 on tinder or other apps to cure your konji.

Now he'll waste in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by tosin1570(m): 8:04am On Apr 24
This is nonsense sending him to life imprisonment eating free food with free rent for life, they should castrate the idiot and feed it to him to eat

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Apr 24
eeithis:
he just spoke the truth I've bleep a 14 year old I first ask her how old she be she told me 17+ I was shock because she look like 20 year old not knowing she's lower than that.... when I find out I was shocked but i done bleep be say i done she done bleep she is not even a virgin
Paedophile.*spits
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shaybebaby(f): 8:06am On Apr 24
eeithis:
you go explain tire grin.... Truth is this girl's of nawadays their body dey pass their age
Thats why you deserve life in prison. You are menace to children.
*Modified

Looking through your posts, 3 years ago, you were squatting with your sister as an Okada rider wondering why your life was so messed up.

How will your life improve with the utter evil that resides in you? You deserve all the hardship, and simply reaping from the evil you put into the world.

5 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by spencekat(m): 8:06am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Stop being unnecessarily and stupidly sentimental.
Every rapist deserves a lifetime of prison, irrespective of ethnicity and religion.
The Bishop Fatoyimbo who is now serving a life of prison for rape,was he Igbo,or the medical doctor Oluyele also serving lifetime for raping his wife's niece.
All these Zombiedents and their lack of reasoning.
It is not Bishop Fatoyimbo o

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by essentialone(m): 8:09am On Apr 24
Check him out on LinkedIn

linkedin.com/in/chukwudi-anyanwu01

Chukwudi Anyanwu is a skilled player in the .net development framework whose main objective is to develop solutions that meet business standards and consumer needs through programming. He is skilled in consuming REST and SOAP services as well as sound in c#. He also has a broad knowledge of the financial Industry having worked for some of the industry leaders in that sector. He thrives in a challenging and fast paced environment because he understands programming as a lifestyle
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Taich(m): 8:09am On Apr 24
CountinBlessins:

Bro this guy was the software engineer for stanbic ibtc, before that Uba before than GTB

He is very rich but unfortunately this has ruined his life

Imagine? Such a waste, my thoughts and prayers to the young girl.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by folake4u(f): 8:10am On Apr 24
Domaining101:

A rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by 3kay945(m): 8:10am On Apr 24
Life jail seems too much. But the guy too fall hands.
Hookup girls are in town to avoid all these raping issues since you can't afford to marry and not also a soap fan. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by essentialone(m): 8:12am On Apr 24
essentialone:
Check him out on LinkedIn

linkedin.com/in/chukwudi-anyanwu01

He is a graduate of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike in Abia State.

He works or worked for Stanbic IBTC Bank as a Senior Software Engineer.

Job titles
Software Engineer · Back End Developer · Dotnet Developer

Location types
On-site · Hybrid · Remote

Locations (on-site)
Ontario, Canada · Portugal · United States · Luxembourg · Switzerland

Locations (remote)

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by folake4u(f): 8:12am On Apr 24
Timoleon:
See as Rape Apologists full this thread.

It's so disgusting to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by thaoriginator: 8:14am On Apr 24
Soft pusssy engineer you mean

Make them put am for rapist cell make them engineer hin hardware black hairy arse cry
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Chukwuka319(m): 8:14am On Apr 24
spencekat:
It is not Bishop Fatoyimbo o
Lol! So who is it then?

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Apel147(m): 8:14am On Apr 24
May your 13yr old be raped one day! Bigot

quote author=cenaman post=129601656]He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by emonis88: 8:18am On Apr 24
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.
I heard that on sexual offences Lagos no dey play o! There was another news about a Yoruba man who defiled a minor, he also got life imprisonment, and other states might follow suit on taking same stance on sexual offences. So if u r a man , make sure u r not alone in ur room or house with a female minor, it can be used against u.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by predictor1: 8:19am On Apr 24
Namaster:

May lightning strike your RAPEY heads! What a bunch of rapists and pedophiles!

A 32-year old man a 13-year old girl to his room and proceeded to FORCEFULLY and roughly have sex with a little kid.

Adults who get raped become TRAUMATIZED and often develop PTSD that is impossible to overcome. Especially since mental healthcare in Nigeria does not go beyond "deal with it".

But in this case, it was a KID that was raped. She has live the rest of her life with that psychological TRAUMA. Plus, the stigma for rape victims in Nigeria is only slightly less pervasive than sympathy for rapist. Both are WORRYINGLY high.

Then there is the issue of STDs/STIs that the criminal might have inflicted on a little kid.

But that's NOT even the worst of it. No, siree!

The WORST of it is that the CHILD RAPIDT bribed TWO police officers to testify for him. He wanted to use his SE money to get away with raping a child.

Also, he showed ZERO remorse. Then he blamed the INNOCENT Devil. Claiming that the devil made him rape a child.

Rape has been treated with a kid's glove for FAR too long. It's why rape is for rampant. Nothing to deter rapists like the ones I quoted. They expect to traumatize a person FOR LIFE and be out of jail in a breeze.

Again, lightning strike ALL of you!

God bless JUSTICE RAHMAN OSHODI! We need more no-nonsense Judges like him in Nigeria to stem the tide of marauding pedophiles and rapists.

Don't mind them. What the stupid rapist took away from that child is her life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cocolacec(m): 8:20am On Apr 24
Domaining101:

You fit help the rapist complete the imprisonment since small children dey carry wetin pass them .Mumu paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cocolacec(m): 8:23am On Apr 24
essentialone:

He is a graduate of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike in Abia State.

He works or worked for Stanbic IBTC Bank as a Senior Software Engineer.

Job titles
Software Engineer · Back End Developer · Dotnet Developer

Location types
On-site · Hybrid · Remote

Locations (on-site)

Locations (remote)

The foolish man couldnot get a wife or girlfriend with the money rolling it.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Anashe: 8:23am On Apr 24
Another scapegoat! A rapist has no place in society. Yes, keep them behind bars for life.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by JohnAOne: 8:23am On Apr 24
Hassanmaye:

Hahahaha please 😆
Abi na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Thinktwicemybro: 8:23am On Apr 24
allcomage:
I don't support rape but life jail is no no for me. 10 to 20 is OK, then our corrupt politicians should get life jail for corruption.
He did not show remorse that was why the highest punishment was given. He would have plead guilty and show remorse as a first time offender. He would have gotten 7 years if he showed remorse. He actually had sex with the girl and the judge saw that his antics were to decieve the court. He was dumb.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Abee79(m): 8:24am On Apr 24
His software was corrupted, I guess 😞💔💔
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Anashe: 8:25am On Apr 24
Domaining101:

Another rapist spotted. Your day will come

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by essentialone(m): 8:27am On Apr 24
See his work experiences:

Stanbic IBTC Bank, Lagos State: Senior Software Engineer: March 2021 to Date

UBA Group: Software Engineer: June 2019 to March 2021
IBM, ESB, and JAVA DEVELOPER

Guaranty Trust Bank: Software Engineer: May 2017 to May 2019
.NET DEVELOPER, ASP.NET MVC, SOAP & REST SERVICES, VB, C#, WEB API.

Academic Tutors: Head Of Department: September 2016 to January 2017
PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND MATHS TUTOR

DOK ENGINEERING LIMITED: Electrical Engineer: June 2015 to April 2016
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Greenfaces: 8:28am On Apr 24
bhella10:
Life lo far o! Did he kill person? Temper justice with mercy Justice Oshodi
try it in china or malaysia

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by predictor1: 8:29am On Apr 24
eeithis:
he just spoke the truth I've bleep a 14 year old I first ask her how old she be she told me 17+ I was shock because she look like 20 year old not knowing she's lower than that.... when I find out I was shocked but i done bleep be say i done she done bleep she is not even a virgin
Ignorance is not an excuse. If they catch you now go and tell them she wasn't even a virgin.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Gerrard59(m): 8:29am On Apr 24
allcomage:
I don't support rape but life jail is no no for me. 10 to 20 is OK, then our corrupt politicians should get life jail for corruption.

The same policy applies in Singapore. The argument is that defaulters might resort to killing their victims in order for the act not to be divulged. Singapore's penalty for heinous cases is usually the death by hanging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Gerrard59(m): 8:32am On Apr 24
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

This statement does more harm than good to Igbos. We are beginning to behave like African Americans who blame everything on racism. Also, if you are sure there is a degree of discrimination against Igbos in an area, that is the more reason you should abide by the rules and stay away from wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Miyachi: 8:32am On Apr 24
Domaining101:
A 13-year old? Don't some of you have morals? Are there totally no boundaries you wouldn't cross.

I'm trying to understand how anyone can rationalize raping a 13-year old.

The life sentence was punitive for his dishonesty and wasting the court's time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha / Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.