Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day (19869 Views)

Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders / Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Two Daughters Of Tenant / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by helinues: 2:46pm On Apr 24
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by alphaNomega: 2:54pm On Apr 24
this life no balance.

Bobrisky spray money for gbedu, police carry am. Oyibo man spray money for Tinubu daughter party, silence.

Mohammed carry Aisha, we made a religion. Software engineer carry 13 years old, life imprisonment cheesy cheesy cheesy

McOluomo threaten Igbos during election, Nigeria police say na joke him dey joke. Nnamdi Kanu threaten Northern tribes, bros dey under arrest till today grin
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Khallicopyro: 3:06pm On Apr 24
From software engineer to premature kpekus engineer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Rayd502(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24
Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?

What does a 13 year old girl know?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by jojothaiv(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24
Houseontherock1:
Let him continue his software engineering in prison since he couldn't hold himself undecided
Remote prison works.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Atolu01: 5:26pm On Apr 24
GOOD! The Judge obviously knows his onions and how it goes. Making use of words like exploiting, vulnerability e.t.c. Not playing ostrich because of gender biases, ego and hatred. He must be a woman. God bless him/ her.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by delishpot: 9:01pm On Apr 24
If you see a Nigerian man...hide your children even the ones in the womb. Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. Na only me be saint for that country bayi

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Exceed15: 9:05pm On Apr 24
U can't man up and approach a natured lady for relationship and satisfy your sexual urge. It is completely finished for this one.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Forkthiefnubu: 9:10pm On Apr 24
Imagine what this young man done to himself, what’s Conji soaping can’t get rid of
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by shaybebaby(f): 9:13pm On Apr 24
cn401:

Your source: trust me bro
Brother go and rest. A court of competent jurisdiction has found him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and u sir on your phone typing nonsense. Shame
Sorry, had to quote you and mention winnin009, you lads give me hope for my country. In the sea of excrement that is spewed on here daily, its a relief to see that not all nigerian menfolk are menaces to society.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Emdebby2: 9:19pm On Apr 24
Why do some people lack self-discipline and self-control?
Why is rape becoming so rampant these days?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 10:34pm On Apr 24
THIS LIFE BUSINESS ONLY APPLIES TO LAGOS, A PLACE WHERE THEIR IS ONE LAW FOR THE ELITES LIKE TINUBU AND ANOTHER LAW FOR THE ORDINARY MAN.

NO WHERE ELSE IN NIGERIA HAVE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM BEEN WEAPONISED AGAINST THE PEOPLE.

U SENTENCE HIM TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT OVER SEX WITH MINOR, NO BE SAY HIM RAPE THE GIRL OR HE WAS THE FIRST.

YET, WE KNOW THE ELITE REGULARLY ENGAGE IN THIS WITH NO CONSEQUENCES, EVEN A SENATOR MARRIED 14YEAR OLD.

THIS JAIL TERM ITSELF IS AN INJUSTICE.

U JAIL HIM FOR LIFE OVER WHAT IS LEGAL ACROSS NIGERIA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuUkLFZzjSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpcemEatoo
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Maysdevices(f): 10:51pm On Apr 24
Namaster:

Another rapist!

How can a 13-year old kid dress to justify being raped by a USELESS 32-year old man.

You are a DISGUSTING rapist and the reason why sentences like this should be the norm.
When the news came out that a group of men where going about targeting and raping men, these same guys that are saying such punishment for raping a young girl without remorse is to harsh were calling for castration and execution

The nature of man is generally selfish
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Maysdevices(f): 10:53pm On Apr 24
oluwaseyi0:
Arghhhh , man just threw away his life

Though I feel the sentence is too much

Max of 20 years is ok
Senseless
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 10:59pm On Apr 24
Maysdevices:
Senseless

THERE IS AN URGENT NEED TO REVIEW ALL THE JAIL TERM IN LAGOS STATE SINCE TINUBU BECAME GOVERNOR.

TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN UNJUSTLY INCARCERATED.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE THERE, BUT PURE VENDETTA.

AS A SOCIETY, WE CANNOT THROW AWAY SOFTWARE ENGINEER, AND ALL THE YEARS INVESTED BECAUSE HE HAD SEX WITH MINOR THAT WILL STILL HAVE SEX OR MAY ALREADY BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 11:05pm On Apr 24
THE ONLY WAY THIS JAIL TERM WILL MAKE SENSE, IS IF THE ARGUEMENT IS THAT MINORS ARE NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

WE KNOW THAT IS A LIE, NA THEIR WE FOLLOW COME AND CAN GIVE YOU ENCYCLOPEDIA OF WHAT TAKES PLACE THERE.

ALOT OF U, YOUR KIDS END UP LESBIANS AND GAY BECAUSE U ARE TOO CLUELESS THAT THEY HAD ALREADY STARTED GETTING THAT FEELINGS AND CHANNEL IT THE WRONG WAY BECAUSE YOU SCARED THEM OFF THE OPPOSITE SEX.

U PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND RELEASE SOMEBODY SON.

A FINE AND SOME YEARS IN JAIL IS SUFFICIENT PUNISHMENT.

IT IS NOT A LIFE IMPRISONMENT CRIME.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 11:32pm On Apr 24
shaybebaby:

Sorry, had to quote you and mention winnin009, you lads give me hope for my country. In the sea of excrement that is spewed on here daily, its a relief to see that not all nigerian menfolk are menaces to society.

No need to be sorry gyal. Even as a man, I'm sometimes quite disgusted by the comments I read on here causing me not to show my face on the forum But thank goodness I did today. Stay strong and lose no hope for there are quite a few good nigerian men who are sensible, exposed and don't view women as chattel. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 11:36pm On Apr 24
hammer567:

A FINE AND SOME YEARS IN JAIL IS SUFFICIENT PUNISHMENT.

IT IS NOT A LIFE IMPRISONMENT CRIME.

It's not everyday I meet someone that shouts he's stupid in capital letters, I doff my hat to you. Quick one: if your 13 yr old sister was raped by a 32 yr old man would you advocate that he just be given a fine and a few years? I await your answer lord stupid
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 11:39pm On Apr 24
cn401:

It's not everyday I meet someone that shouts he's stupid in capital letters, I doff my hat to you. Quick one: if your 13 yr old sister was raped by a 32 yr old man would you advocate that he just be given a fine and a few years? I await your answer lord stupid

THE REASON I HATE BLACK PEOPLE IS THAT WHEN THEY COPY SOMETHING FROM THE WHITES, THEY GO EXTREME AND TRY TO OUT DO THOSE THEY COPIED IT FROM.

SOON THEY WILL BE BEATING AND BURNING THEM TO DEATH AND WE WOULD HAVE ARRIVED, BECAUSE WE NO GET SENSE AS A PEOPLE.

IT IS LIKE MADAGASCAR, THAT WANT TO CUT OfF PEOPLE PENIS FOR SEX WITH MINORS.

THE SAME EUROPEAN UNION THEY ARE COPING IS NOW CALLING THEM SAVAGE ANIMALS, TO THE POINT THEY EXPEL EU AMBASSADOR OVER THE DISAGREEMENT.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 11:40pm On Apr 24
cn401:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OBA THAT WAS CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL?

OR YOUR SENATOR MARRIED TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL.

THE AGE OF CONSENT IN NIGERIA CANNOT BE 18 YEARS BECAUSE, PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX BEFORE 18 YEARS.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 11:45pm On Apr 24
hammer567:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OBA THAT WAS CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL?

OR YOUR SENATOR MARRIED TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL.

THE AGE OF CONSENT IN NIGERIA CANNOT BE 18 YEARS BECAUSE, PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX BEFORE 18 YEARS,

What you are engaging in is what is called whataboutism. Answer my question if you can. Meanwhile I know of no oba caught and if one was caught, the law should be visited upon him. Simple as that
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by hammer567: 11:48pm On Apr 24
cn401:

What you are engaging in is what is called whataboutism. Answer my question if you can. Meanwhile I know of no oba caught and if one was caught, the law should be visited upon him. Simple as that

THE SAME LAW THAT VISITED YOUR SENATOR THAT MARRIED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL?

OR U WANT TO DENY KNOWLEDGE OF THE SENATOR AS WELL?

I POSTED A VIDEO OF THE OBA ADMITTING IT ABOVE, TRY SMALL U WILL KNOW ABOUT THE OBA.

ANYWAY, LIKE I SAID, AGE OF CONSENT IN NIGERIA IS NOT 18 YEARS, NEVER WAS AND NEVER CAN BE.

THAT IS JUST A FICTION TINUBU USES TO KEEP U LOT OPPRESSED IN LAGOS.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Magnificenttop: 5:02am On Apr 26
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

Some times, you guys reason like you have the brains of a 1 year old.
Anyway, each tribe with it's own strength/weakness. To dey reason like mumu sometimes is your weakness, so, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by maasoap(m): 6:58am On Apr 26
allcomage:
I don't support rape but life jail is no no for me. 10 to 20 is OK, then our corrupt politicians should get life jail for corruption.

That's the Lagos state law on rape. But if dem rape your daughter, mother, wife or sister, you can plead with the judge to sentence the suspect to three months jail term. Ode
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Apr 26
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

You think he was the first rapist to be given life sentence in Lagos state? Google search will help change your tribal sentiment. You guys have soft spot for criminals, why?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Apr 26
DMerciful:
Rape(sleeping with a minor) is condemnable however, life imprisonment? Is this not too harsh?

Lagos State house of assembly lawmakers specifically passed life sentence bill on proven case of rape and the gov at the time signed it into law.
The law is already there, just don't rape. Even the judges hands are tied. It is like when some Niger Delta states started making law that pass death sentence on kidnappers just because it has become too much.
This guy wasn't the first to be given life sentence and definitely he won't be the last person.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Apr 26
eeithis:
it isn't rape he slept with a minor.... probably with the consent of the minor who later Bleep him up......

Consent of a 13 years old kid? You're probably more sick in the head than the convicted criminal

I will advise them to carry this kind of justice to the northern side because abuse of minors is too much there!!!

It is worse in the eastern region where minors are put in baby factories to be making babies every year grin grin grin
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by DMerciful(m): 7:13am On Apr 26
I still think the lawmakers overreacted. The punishment is not commensurate with the crime and sometimes rape accusations are false. We have seen people that were framed and spent years in jail only for the accuser to confess later. Imagine the accuser never confessed and it was a life sentence!!!

People are afraid to challenge this in order not to be called rapist but since I have zero tendency for that, I can interrogate that punishment as extremely harsh
maasoap:

Lagos State house of assembly lawmakers specifically passed life sentence bill on proven case of rape and the gov at the time signed it into law.
The law is already there, just don't rape. Even the judges hands are tied. It is like when some Niger Delta states started making law that pass death sentence on kidnappers just because it has become too much.
This guy wasn't the first to be given life sentence and definitely he won't be the last person.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by maasoap(m): 7:26am On Apr 26
DMerciful:
I still think the lawmakers overreacted. The punishment is not commensurate with the crime

Commensurate? When they rape your 13 years old kid, tell the judge how many years you want the convict to serve. That's someone's life ruined from the inception.

and sometimes rape accusations are false. We have seen people that were framed and spent years in jail only for the accuser to confess later. Imagine the accuser never confessed and it was a life sentence!!!

His innocence can be proven later as long as it is not death sentence.

People are afraid to challenge this in order not to be called rapist but since I have zero tendency for that, I can interrogate that punishment as extremely harsh
Your family is not victim, I get it. The law is already there. If you still go ahead to commit the crime of rape, you will only have yourself to blame

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Apr 26
No need for emotional blackmail. The lawmakers will pass corruption conviction of 6yrs in prison.

All over the world, rape is 21yrs so why will they make it life imprisonment? They can as well make it death sentence because they wanna play to be gallery. But if they're caught, they use political power to escapen
maasoap:

Commensurate? When they rape your 13 years old kid, tell the judge how many years you want the convict to serve. That's someone's life ruined from the inception.

His innocence can be proven later as long as it is not death sentence.

Your family is not victim, I get it. The law is already there. If you still go ahead to commit the crime of rape, you will only have yourself to blame
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by eeithis(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26
ityP:

You dey laugh now o. When dem take this confession up, you fit no laugh again o
who won take am if you need my address I go give you maybe na like this I go take blow!!
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by eeithis(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26
maasoap:

Consent of a 13 years old kid? You're probably more sick in the head than the convicted criminal

It is worse in the eastern region where minors are put in baby factories to be making babies every year grin grin grin
yes some youngster are very loose trained by foolish parents so at young age small girls or boy done dey do wetin gown ups never even imagine.....so yes probably the minor gave him consent but she got tired doing it she decided to expose him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Perishes In NYC Car Crash. / Activists Protest Fashola's Presence At Baba Omojola's Burial / President Buhari Departs China For Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.