Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay (16822 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Jogs1900: 8:27am On Apr 24
Bode3:
Honestly, I am shocked to the marrow. Governor Ododo is definitely indirectly involved in the misappropriation.
I think Ododo was the accountant general
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by wolebest: 8:29am On Apr 24
mohbadliveson:

https://www.thecable.ng/itse-sagay-ododo-committed-criminal-offence-by-aiding-yahaya-bellos-escape/

As a point of law......

If they had restrained him from access to Yahaya Bello they would have been justified.

Governor Ododo's immunity is restricted to Kogi State and can not be extended to FCT.

He can not commit an offence in another state and claim immunity.
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by onlyson16(m): 8:30am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
I don't want all these fights in our party. That werey man called Obi who is the worst governor anambra ever had will be somewhere laughing but what he doesn't know is sensible and majority of Nigerians can see through his deceit.
I wish well bro as u have chosen suffering.... Since peter obi is ur problems.. Tinibu is ur father Weldon
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Chukwuka319(m): 8:41am On Apr 24
But why should a sitting governor shield his predecessor from arrest? That's grossly illegal.
He should have allowed the law enforcement agencies make the arrest first,then he can go about making moves to prove the arrested, innocent of the charges, and clear his name,; and all this unnecessary aftermath wouldn't have cropped up.
Now the FG has placed Bello on the watchlist.
In a sane clime like the US,any sitting governor who tries such a move, would immediately begin to face impeachment proceedings and possible prosecution after the landing of the Impeachment Blow.
Even if that governor was just elected a week ago,he or she would be removed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Onliie(m): 8:46am On Apr 24
There should be no immunity against criminal offence. The governor should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:47am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
I don't want all these fights in our party. That werey man called Obi who is the worst governor anambra ever had will be somewhere laughing but what he doesn't know is sensible and majority of Nigerians can see through his deceit.

At the mention of Obi, you gets likes and mentions. You're driven by that satisfaction forgetting that you're exposing your stvpidity. You can never measure up to dust that drop off Peter obi's shoes.
Efúléfu
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by themanderon: 8:47am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

Ori e ti gbale. What concerns obi here now?
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Apr 24
What's happening in Kogi is the consequence of allowing bigotry in our system...he must be a Muslim, no he must be hausa, no he must be ibo or yoruba. Had they allowed the legitimate joint ticket of audu/faleke to continue, knowing fully well that election season had commented, all these rogues and gbajuęs occupying Lord lugard house wouldn't have been there today but they preferred a Muslim to rule kogi and jettison legitimacy, despite proofs that bello had joined the pdp after he lost in that primary.

I've stopped putting mouth for kogi mata. We go wise up someday. We're still playing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Deemas(m): 8:58am On Apr 24
I didn't even bother reading the trash. Elder Sagay, you're talking of criminal offence committed by Ododo. That is just a unit, for your information, the whole Nigerian setting is criminally inclined. How about the Chicago State that also allowed your lord to escape?
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Valwezzy: 8:59am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

Clown 🤡
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Yankee101: 9:01am On Apr 24
The way they allowed access to his electoral materials he won’t likely survive the Supreme Court
He was a commissioner too, jail for all of them
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Beverlyjean(f): 9:08am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

It's now confirmed that u are an abnormal person....something is definitely wrong with ur brain ....its definitely fried
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by geodemainguy(m): 9:10am On Apr 24
SALLYBERRY01:
Shielding is God father, who will Shield him after he finishes is first term?

He will raise somebody.
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by benjaminlawson(m): 9:12am On Apr 24
I use to say it that, those who included immunity clause to the constitution did so when we have sane people as governors, but now that many of them are criminals parading themselves as governors, then the clause is well overdue to be removed from the constitution. This have made them to think that they are above the law, even the type of impunity these rogues enjoyed the president did not enjoy it, because they have caged all the other arms of government in their individual states.
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:13am On Apr 24
geodemainguy:

He will raise somebody.

Do you think that guy will do second time?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by tiswell(m): 9:20am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Emman08: 9:22am On Apr 24
What does it say about Nigeria when corrupt Ganduje is the APC chairman?
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by tiswell(m): 9:23am On Apr 24
Mindlog:

Displacement on point, what a weak defense mechanism. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what do you expect from a N20 per post online job?
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by tiswell(m): 9:24am On Apr 24
MetaMatrix:
He MUST be punished. I.G must withdraw all his aids for obstructing justice. It's an impeachable offence
He will hire thugs and still pay the well and fo his constitutional duties as a governor.

Ask Chris ngige if in doubt
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by davidque: 9:26am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:
Wike nko? He shieldled one woman in Rivers state when they wanted to arrest her. Wike drove to her house, entered her house and drove off with her. The police couldn't do anything because it was the governor.

Its the same abuse, doesn't matter which governor did it
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Nauttyprof(m): 9:27am On Apr 24
FreeStuffsNG:
He will likely be jailed for this offence someday. He should have driven Yahaya Bello straight to the EFCC office and provided legal support for him instead of obstructing the execution of a lawful court order.

When his own criminal prosecution starts, he should remember that it's self inflicted.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

The Governor is just a puppet of Yahaya Bello. Besides, Yahaya Bello is still seen as the Governor in Kogi state
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by EreluRoz: 9:31am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

It's now confirmed that u are an abnormal person....something is definitely wrong with ur brain ....its definitely fried
Werey alakori

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by EreluRoz: 9:32am On Apr 24
themanderon:

Ori e ti gbale. What concerns obi here now?
alaboshi oshi

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by EreluRoz: 9:34am On Apr 24
Dyfynezz12:

Ode! Thought you left politics section
Better face ur romance section cox there ur low IQ won't be to glaring
Wait till asiwaju's campaign for second term that's when you all will know what I ereluroz The Erelu Oodua is capable of doing

Apoda

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Bimpe29: 9:37am On Apr 24
Ododo goofed big time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by hisexcellency34: 9:40am On Apr 24
I heard all his commissioners are retained in Ododo's cabinet
Nauttyprof:

The Governor is just a puppet of Yahaya Bello. Besides, Yahaya Bello is still seen as the Governor in Kogi state
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by eridi: 9:42am On Apr 24
Logi needs to be librated from Yahaya and this present man

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by managemoney(m): 9:47am On Apr 24
He shouldn't escape punishment

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Mindlog: 9:52am On Apr 24
tiswell:
what do you expect from a N20 per post online job?

N20 per post! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by ccrenda5540: 10:00am On Apr 24
Yahaya Bello is a threat to rule of law. Ododo is a stooge

1 Like

Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:07am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
Wait till asiwaju's campaign for second term that's when you all will know what I ereluroz The Erelu Oodua is capable of doing

Apoda
What has he done in his first tenure
Re: Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay by VIKTO83(m): 10:41am On Apr 24
pharmagba:

Read what you wrote again and think for a minute!

Don't worry. U will come to realisation soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) / Rivers Rerun: INEC Favouring APC, PDP Alleges. / Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.