Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Birthday Felicitation To Our Dear Governor Umo Eno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Felicitation To Our Dear Governor Umo Eno (82 Views)

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / Felicitation As Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Marks Birthday Visiting Motherless Homes / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Felicitation To Our Dear Governor Umo Eno by Elijah205: 7:19am On Apr 24
On behalf of myself, my wife, my entire family and the good people of Abak/Etim Ekpo/Ika Federal Constituency, I celebrate the performing and open-hearted Governor of our dear state, Pastor Umo Bassey Eno, on this remarkable occasion of your 60th birthday. The penchant of Akwa Ibom people for your administration is a threshold for a successful governance and I pray God's strength on you to paddle Akwa Ibom State to heights of unmatchable success continually closing the gap of party lines proclivity. I am certain that just as you have begun on a good foot, your amiable leadership would birth landmark achievements and record-breaking life touching development across our beloved state with your unfurling Arise Agenda. Sincerely, 60th looks good on you, Sir once again, Happy birthday to you, my dear Governor.

Hon. Clement Jimbo (HMR, MNIQS,)
Honourable Member Representing
Abak/Etim Ekpo/Ika Federal Constituency,
Deputy Chairman, House Committee On National
Planning and Economic Development.

(1) (Reply)

“yahaya Bello Took $720k From State Coffers To Pay His Child’s School Fees” / Igbo Businessmen Urges Kwara State Government To Intervene For Them …must Watch / Why I Increased Minimum Wage To N70,000 — Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.