Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns (238 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:07am On Apr 24
Engr. Augustine Elochukwu Okeke, the zonal publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the southeast zone, has resigned his membership in the main opposition party.

Okeke made this known in a letter addressed to the national vice chairman, southeast zone of the PDP, Chief Ali Odefa, in a letter dated April 23, 2024.

He wrote: ”Due to personal reasons, I hereby resign from office as the zonal publicity secretary of the PDP, southeast zone.

”Do convey my warm felicitations to the members of the Zonal Working Committee. Yours in Service.”

Copied in the letter were the national secretary of the PDP, the Imo state PDP chairman and the zonal secretary of the PDP, southeast zone.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-after-ihedioha-pdp-southeast-zonal-publicity-secretary-resigns/

Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:08am On Apr 24
grin grin grin grin

PDP has been over since when Obasanjo tore his membership card.

5 Likes

Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by helinues: 8:09am On Apr 24
Pdp don dey scattered in SE region
Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by Zonefree(m): 8:17am On Apr 24
To move from PDP to APC is same as moving from Kogi to Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by Cindypresh(f): 8:29am On Apr 24
Let PDP keep doing opposition to Obedients as if they're the ruling party.

But I pity wike's political future...imagine wike in Apc and imagine what happens if he refuse to wait for hislokan😂

PDP fate awaits Apc with woke onboard

1 Like

Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by yarimo(m): 8:57am On Apr 24
This is good for democracy if you know you know grin grin grin
Re: After Ihedioha, PDP Southeast Zonal Publicity Secretary Resigns by gare(f): 9:19am On Apr 24
Wisdomkosi:
Engr. Augustine Elochukwu Okeke, the zonal publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the southeast zone, has resigned his membership in the main opposition party.

Okeke made this known in a letter addressed to the national vice chairman, southeast zone of the PDP, Chief Ali Odefa, in a letter dated April 23, 2024.

He wrote: ”Due to personal reasons, I hereby resign from office as the zonal publicity secretary of the PDP, southeast zone.

”Do convey my warm felicitations to the members of the Zonal Working Committee. Yours in Service.”

Copied in the letter were the national secretary of the PDP, the Imo state PDP chairman and the zonal secretary of the PDP, southeast zone.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-after-ihedioha-pdp-southeast-zonal-publicity-secretary-resigns/

they should leave the party for Wike

(1) (Reply)

Was Peter Obi Referring To Bobrisky When He Spoke About "Male Girl Child"? / Host Community To Bingham Varsity: Hire Qualified Individuals From Our Community / Oyo State Targets More Than 50 Percent Exclusive Breastfeeding Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.