Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles (33809 Views)

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Kaido: 2:23pm On Apr 24
UselessBuharist:
Allow Nigerians carry arms. These criminals will vanish to desert they came from
Nigeria will turn to United States of Ammunitions America.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Risingblue008(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24
Hnuter became the hunted
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by NaijaphiliaBlog: 2:23pm On Apr 24
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by TUTU147: 2:23pm On Apr 24
Good one, enough of suffering the masses that government has already dealt with.If you are a strong bandit,go to government and deal with them and leave the innocent people alone.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by favor914: 2:24pm On Apr 24
Bimpe29:
Thank God for that but government is still not doing enough to facilitate secured and safe environment across the country.
Security is everyone’s business.

Your kind of mentality which with big shame is the majority, is the cause of the problem today in Nigeria.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Verbtips(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24
Dis pipu are truely 4rm nigeria
rip to the last man who kick d bucket,you didn't die in vain you died as a hero.
reward await you in heaven
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Autobot05: 2:26pm On Apr 24
While police are busy collecting bribes
Soldiers are killing civilians

civilians are doing their work and still paying tax

Omo why was I born in this CORNtry ffs 😒
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Felabrity: 2:28pm On Apr 24
FG will set them free
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24
Nice one
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:
Now imagine if citizens were armed... Terrorism would stop within a week.

Yeah... But, mass shootings and gun-related violence, worse than what obtains in America, will be the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Desusi: 2:31pm On Apr 24
Fantastic move! Until everyone is licensed to carry gun these evil men wouldn't ceased. The brave action of the passengers is highly commendable. God's favour must have located the bride's family.Nigeria indeed is a place to expect unexpected.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24
Martinsmine:
This news looks fake

That's because it was a great risk. One prof, a uni lecturer tried this thing last week and he was instantly killed by the gunmen, kidnappers
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by id4sho(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Dead body go surplus cheesy
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by amah4game: 2:32pm On Apr 24
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by muyico(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:
u wanna brk nigeria? Dose pipple wey want go b4., wil seize d opportunity
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by olisaEze(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24
Evil persists in the land where the people refuse to rise up against it.

muyico:
u wanna brk nigeria? Dose pipple wey want go b4., wil seize d opportunity

Shuo, which kind low budget Satan be dis wan?. You don’t want the same people you’re chasing out of Lagos to kuku leave the whole country for you??
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by ourcrudeoil: 2:35pm On Apr 24
Correct. Na wen u know urself
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Kennitrust(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:
the danger of giving everyone permission to own gun would have even killed you by now knowing how reckless we are when angry.

We lack anger management, so, wake up from such dreams....
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by joachimnkenchor(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Zinpat: 2:37pm On Apr 24
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Fearyourcreator: 2:40pm On Apr 24
keymatt:
Every commercial car should be allowed to carry license guns for self defense in case Buhari's terrorist people show up their ugly heads.
You won't like the disadvantage of this thing ..

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by virginchaser(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24
ROTTWEILER007:
This reminded me of 2years ago, I was driving down east with my girlfriend. I had just filled my fuel tank so I wasn't having any money on me when I was accosted by 4 masked men armed to the teeth 1km from the fueling station. They asked us to alight from the vehicle and lie down. I was hesitant as I was planning on how to retrieve the gun from one of the masked man who helped me with the door. Before one could say "jack", the very loud sound had dropped me to the ground - I had been shot. My loud shout had woken everyone and all road led to my room. I was so shy cause I had wet my beddings with a hot pee. I was dreaming all this while. Now, I only watch preachings and messages on TV than watch any movie with an action scene.

You must be very silly for for the coward ending. That wasn't what i expected to read.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Emman08: 2:42pm On Apr 24
That same military at the nearby checkpoint will not be around when the terrorists come back in their numbers.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by ThatFairGuy1: 2:46pm On Apr 24
Unlawful killings will also escalated
santaclaws:

Edit: those quoting me, saying it would lead to murder and mass shooting, most of you don't understand how gun licences work. Stop using America as a standard, lots of countries allow gun ownership and they have far less crime figures.

You cannot obtain a gun legitimately and use it for crime, only criminals who obtain guns through criminal means use it for crime... Whether you like it or not, criminals will always have access to guns, whereas you who is responsible will be at the mercy of the overstretched and unreliable NPF and military.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Maj196(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24
Good... Kudos to them
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by TheBTCinvestor: 2:51pm On Apr 24
grin
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Sangoamadioha1: 2:56pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Edit: those quoting me, saying it would lead to murder and mass shooting, most of you don't understand how gun licences work. If they can include background checks, psychological evaluation and tertiary education as criteria, it would definitely end up in the right hands.
Furthermore, criminals ALWAYS have access to guns, so whether they legalize it or not, the innocent civilians are the ones left without defence.

There is no law in Nigeria against ownership of licensed guns. Apply for gun license if you feel so strongly about it but don't misinform people.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by dNortherner(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24
Idens:
That was a rare gut. Unarmed against the fully armed.

I tot that only happens in the movies
That's Northerners for you. Have you ever been to North?
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by faceland: 3:01pm On Apr 24
At least one good news....

If kidnappers an lose two or more of their men each time they attempt, they would be extinct in a year or two.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by alphaNomega: 3:02pm On Apr 24
favor914:
Absolute Nonsense.
He has a good point. The only reason these guys boldy approach traveller's is because there is a high chance the passengers are unarmed. Do you think the armed robber wants to die? If they love death so much, they would have killed themselves and we would have no armed robbers.

A good citizen with firearms is the best security any community will ever have. No your police force. Not your military.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by dNortherner(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24
Verbtips:
Dis pipu are truely 4rm nigeria
rip to the last man who kick d bucket,you didn't die in vain you died as a hero.
reward await you in heaven
Correct, he died a good death.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Dennisochampa: 3:04pm On Apr 24
Stupid but brave act that is highly commendable....

Our government need to do more to protect its citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel / Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time / Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.