Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor (45423 Views)

Parents Groan As Institutions Hike Fees By Over 100 Percent / Process Your Admission To 100+ Schools in the US, Uk, & Canada >>for Free << / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Obaranje: 12:59pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:
Which governor doesn't renovate public schools?, painting an old building is an easy cash out, even Yayah Bello renovated a few buildings. Did Obi build a single school?, a million dollar question nobody has been able to answer.
and what was the level of education in kogi?

Can you compare it to that of Anambra during obi era as a governor?

Ok let's agree he renovated schools but his State became the number one in education among school's in the nation

Why those that build from scratch their state are no were to be found in the education ranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by athaboi(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram. Compare to Anambra University can you all see how they left out the name of the person who established the university in 2000 long before Peter Obi became governor but are now complimenting Obi with it campus. Who should take credit for the University btw the two ?

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.
A foolish dirty smelly Yoruba Muslim..that is what you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Everlastingson: 1:00pm On Apr 24
Gboom:

Mention the name(s) of school built and not Anambra state university and other schools that has been existing?

Satan can't be pleased with good . He only loves evil. You'd have been happy if Obi had performed woefully like your Emilokan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Amumaigwe: 1:01pm On Apr 24
fatboyslym007:
Although I am not a fan of the Obidients antics...
But if all of these are true even if all Obi did was to renovate. I must commend Peter Obi's effort and drive in the education sector of Anambra state...

Kudos to him

Welcome back our prodigal son. Go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Jonjam269: 1:02pm On Apr 24
This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by porthouse7(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:

First picture is entrance gate of Anambra State University, Uli. I added it, so that you can see that the two campuses are different.

Remaining pictures are for Anambra State University, Igbariam built from scratch by Peter Obi attached below.
go and post this rubbish lies on reno page, Seun abeg delete this obidense lying machine

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by plumcomm: 1:02pm On Apr 24
Everlastingson:

Hypocrite. Shut up!
the shame is on you and your coming generation
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Everlastingson: 1:03pm On Apr 24
dangoteinlaw:
If a simple question takes this much explanation to answer then reno is right. He ask you to name just one so why naming a dozens?

The numerous achievements of Peter Obi in just 8 years makes you dizzy. Keep crying. Enemy of progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:04pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram. Compare to Anambra University can you all see how they left out the name of the person who established the university in 2000 long before Peter Obi became governor but are now complimenting Obi with it campus. Who should take credit for the University btw the two ?

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Allisgud: 1:04pm On Apr 24
Mumu people is it because he didn't inscribed his names boldly on the schools,if there's is any governor who run a well and manage their resources,is peter obi,he renovate most of the missionary schools which have brought up dignitaries including himself to the current update,u want him to go and build new school,the way other government does in other for enough money to be looted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by PressMyButton: 1:04pm On Apr 24
Obaranje:
and what was the level of education in kogi?

Can you compare it to that of Anambra during obi era as a governor?

Ok let's agree he renovated schools but his State became the number one in education among school's in the nation

Why those that build from scratch their state are no were to be found in the education ranking
You liars, number one in education?. When did WAEC start ranking states?.. only universities are ranked and where do Anambra state lies on university rankings?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Jonjam269: 1:04pm On Apr 24
athaboi:
A foolish dirty smelly Yoruba Muslim..that is what you are
You are IPOB and obirodent miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Everlastingson: 1:05pm On Apr 24
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
All these rubbish lies can only survive on NL. On Twitter, they have all been debunked as lies and half truth. Reno has finished whatever is left of the Agulu packaged fraud. Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman and a Yes Daddy religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.
No amount of revisionism will ever change that even with this rubbish paid advertisement grin

Keep weeping
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Everlastingson: 1:06pm On Apr 24
theredaddy:

Do you know that all these school renovations you are posting as Peter Obi achievement, were delegated to each local government chairman in Lagos under Tinubu & fashola

these are mainly local govt projects, in my local govt back then.. boreholes were drilled in every major streets, little wonder Peter Obi scrambled local govt election

Its funny a whole governor is posting school renovation as an achievement, where obiano built a stadium and airport, shey na wike go dey point school renovation as achievement, cheesy

Take us to Peter obi capital projects

Envy is not a virtue, you dingbat.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by bewla(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:

One governor of state was brain child of baba just to encourage pupil to read

What is uncle legacy for God nos years
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Amumaigwe: 1:08pm On Apr 24
zomby:
We don't care...Election is over folks! grin grin grin grin
Save your advertisement of failure for another time...At the moment, we have a President... His name is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

And he runs away in another defeat with his tails tucked in between his legs. Bring up another propaganda. We dey hia
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ijaya123: 1:10pm On Apr 24
Amumaigwe:

Reno should buy himself a decent pair of shoes first before looking for who to gift $10,000

Stick to the topic and leave Reno's shoe out of it.

I want you guys to shame him as a lair by presenting the the evidence of school initiated and commissioned by Obi. Then we will see if he truly has the money to give or not.

But first, take up the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by koladebrainiac(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24
Everlastingson:

You're typing and crying. You Yoruba Muslims are too foolish and evil. That's why hell is prepared for the wicked, for haters. But as you hate you kill yourself. Peter Obi doesn't even know you exist.
Why are you crying I just stated fact here, but as usual una too dey use hunger wey Tinubu dey take waya una type rubbish.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by kellyzaf(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:

Why are you so pained like this? How I wish you can channel this your energy to speak for the nigerian youth abeg. Leave Peter obi alone abeg, him no do you any bad. Peace
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Nteogwuija(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:
Which governor doesn't renovate public schools?, painting an old building is an easy cash out, even Yayah Bello renovated a few buildings. Did Obi build a single school?, a million dollar question nobody has been able to answer.

I'm not an Obidient but I must say most of u lots are dull. I can bet with my balls that if you have kids you won't send them to any public primary/secondary school anywhere in Nigeria because of how these schools are managed. Yet you want a man to build public schools where in the next five years they're no longer functional. Is that wise to you?

I served in Anambra state, and the missionaries operate most schools there. And I can tell u for a fact that students of these missionary-operated schools can match kids from any private school in the country. Why would any person with his or her right sense do away with these structures to build something that would start decaying in few years?

Gosh, we truly deserve the kind of leaders we get. It's nauseating the way our minds work in this country. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Amumaigwe: 1:16pm On Apr 24
Tochitee:
So people can just paste all colourful pics and start tagging it Peter Obi project in a bid to showcase the agulu fraud?? Abeg this thing can only fool ipob.s since they are daft by nature. Even when both of us know that obi has nothing to do with 96% of the projects your put there. Can you swear with your life that obi know anything about most of the project there??this is extreme respiration for the ibos to become president. It is glaring .Continue fooling yourself. Patriotic Nigeria refuses to be deceived,they rejected your agulu fraud in the last election,they are doing it again in the coming one.

It gives me great comfort that to you, those achievements are too big to be true. This means that you are used to mediocrity in governance. Shine your eyes and give honour to whom it is due. This report covering just the educational sector, is 100% true. Go and also verify
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Eweduses: 1:18pm On Apr 24
porthouse7:
go and post this rubbish lies on reno page, Seun abeg delete this obidense lying machine
Shut up, go and verify it urself than just sounding like a broken congo record.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by bionixs: 1:18pm On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

He's being paid to do this.
But he should be using his common sense nau
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Amumaigwe: 1:19pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

Stick to the topic and leave Reno's shoe out of it.

I want you guys to shame him as a lair by presenting the the evidence of school initiated and commissioned by Obi. Then we will see if he truly has the money to give or not.

But first, take up the challenge.

Present it and earn the money. Yorubas need it more in this acute hunger season brought upon you by your own
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Apr 24
Amumaigwe:

Present it and earn the money. Yorubas need it more in this acute hunger season brought upon you by your own

There’s nothing to present. Obi was a complete failure as a governor.

Here is what his people were saying during his tenure…

Bytheway, not everyone is hungry like you are.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by DonBenny77(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24
Confirmedzombie:
Renovated schools has turned to a built school.

Go to Rivers state and see modern schools Amaechi built from scratch.

Peter obi is a failure. Take this to the brainless obedients.

Obi did not build and commission any school throughout his 8yrs.

DSS should as a matter of national interest surest this OP now and jail him
You be Mumu how dare you compare a cultist and thief that isn't even recognized in his village Ubima to P.O.
You be real idiot, seeing that Anambara always represents Nigeria in International Educational competitions that's the impact we want.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Emmyxclusive: 1:24pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
Also, for those trash talking the schools Peter Obi renovated and upgraded in Anambra state, I wonder how you people think.

If the schools in Anambra state are 100, 90 of them are owned by the missionaries/churches and communities.

Knowing how dilapidated the schools were, Obi upgraded them and handed them back to their original owners.

It's just like having a car and while driving to work, you had a flat tyre. Please reasonable Nigerians, do you abandon that car at the spoilt it broke down and go looking for a new car to buy? Or just quickly get a vulcanizer to fix the tyre?

This same thing applies in this Obi matter that Reno has been blowing out to sound smart.

You don't go building what you have. You either maintain that building of yours or destroy the existing one to build another.

Unless you're into Real Estate business.

See list of the schools below. (Pics attached)

Let talk about what he did in the secondary schools, I can attest to the fact that Anambra had one of the best state funded secondary school and it was done by Obi.Each community was given atleast 40 laptop,well built corper's lodge,internet facility(has stopped functioning during the time I came), school buses(some big schools have two) and sport equipment like table tennis etc. He did a good job, Reno is just asslicking Tinubu hoping he will allow him back to the country and offer him a position.i served in Anambra state from 2015 to 2016.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Nteogwuija(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24
Honestey:
Finally obidients find voice through Photoshop, no be only 100 schools na 1000 schools. Did obi himself refuted what Reno said? Oya go claim your $10,000 na let see.

Lol, so u expect the man to start going back and forth with someone with no political relevance. Take social off Reno and he's nothing. He's obviously messing around with the Obidients to get Twitter engagement.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by oyebanji(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24
Tinubu was governor for 8 years and for the better part of the 8 years FG did not give Lagos the monthly revenue allocation due to them. But, there was no time that the state had any form of strike... He was still able to initiate and deliver projects...

RecentHistory:

Shebi it was missionaries who made schools go on strike for more than a year under Peter Obi as Governor.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by ksauthenticoi: 1:27pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
Facts are different from Propaganda.

Please my people why will you have all these assets and go about building new ones ?

Is this not better than building just four schools?

You have not answered Reno Omokri bro.

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by DMerciful(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24
When you're in a hole, stop digging
PressMyButton:

1 Like

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by ksauthenticoi: 1:28pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi didn't just renovate these buildings. He also made learning more easy for the students.

Upgraded their laboratories and libraries, bought laptops for every school and supported with cash as well.

Even sound proof generators were bought far back for these schools.

You have not answered Reno Omokri bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us / Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.