Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor (45415 Views)

Parents Groan As Institutions Hike Fees By Over 100 Percent / Process Your Admission To 100+ Schools in the US, Uk, & Canada >>for Free << / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Lerio(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:

First picture is entrance gate of Anambra State University, Uli. I added it, so that you can see that the two campuses are different.

Remaining pictures are for Anambra State University, Igbariam built from scratch by Peter Obi attached below.

OP you also forgot to remind them that Anambra is not like their brown roof villages without schools. Each villages in Anambra has atleast 2 or more primary and 2 or more secondary schools so no village in Anambra needs a new school. Unlike their dirty cities

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Dododawa01: 7:26pm On Apr 24
Peter Obi agreed with Omokri that he didn't build any school but done renovation of schools. Why all these arguments here. Omokri had a point and Obi too explain his point.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Morphinne: 7:37pm On Apr 24
Dear idiot, now that Peter Obi himself has cleared the air about the trash you’re defending, what’s next?
Who is lying between you and Obi now?
You guys are just too eediotic to be breathing honestly undecided

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by PHAYOL81: 7:38pm On Apr 24
If f001ishness is a prize, OBIDIENTS would keep winning it back to back without stress.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by hollas2jnr(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24
Lerio:

OP you also forgot to remind them that Anambra is not like their brown roof villages without schools. Each villages in Anambra has atleast 2 or more primary and 2 or more secondary schools so no village in Anambra needs a new school. Unlike their dirty cities
Hey, even Obi has accepted he didn't build any school from scratch. And this your statement above is a pure lie. It's for those who are not well traveled.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Dennisochampa: 7:45pm On Apr 24
StPete:

That he did not promise to build schools does not mean he didn’t build any. That he is not desperate to be president does not mean if he gets the opportunity he won’t use it. Facts don’t lie. Peter Obi does not like to talk plenty grammar when the facts are there for you to search. That’s why he always tells you “go and verify”

So all. These grammar now be say e no build a single school abi??

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by StPete: 7:46pm On Apr 24
Dennisochampa:

So all. These grammar now be say e no build a single school abi??

k
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by EminiOba: 7:52pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram. Compare to Anambra University can you all see how they left out the name of the person who established the university in 2000 long before Peter Obi became governor but are now complimenting Obi with it campus. Who should take credit for the University btw the two ?

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.
You're just dumb, what point are you try to make here?

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Orinechi: 8:01pm On Apr 24
edward1106:

You do realised at some point in his administration, those missionary schools were under government care, until he gave them back to the missionaries. However, the fact they are not under your care doesn't mean you don't have to do things for them just like Solido is still doing, funding them while reaping the dividend as per quality education in his state.
My stake is as per your question is that there is nothing to suggest the state was having less school. So instead of wasting money building new schools under your name or glory, why not help existing school in th litliest of ways to achieve same result?
U are I know that the school fees of those missionaries schools are always exorbitant. Why couldn't he build government owned schools and equip them with state of the art facilities that would have competed with that of the missionaries and also creat an opportunity for the children of the poor to access those equipment that only obtainable in those missionaries schools. In my state, there are missionaries schools manage by the missionaries and there are other government owned schools in virtually every community . According u people, 90% of the schools in Anambra are owned by the missionaries.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by lekanation(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24
Goodday90:
I was so surprised that punch paper could stoop so low
Even the worse of the worsetest governor built schools,much more somebody like Obi
Anambra keep topping them all in education,do they think it is just a mere coincidence ?
Peter obi didn't actual built any school 😁

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by harmargedon: 8:28pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:

First picture is entrance gate of Anambra State University, Uli. I added it, so that you can see that the two campuses are different.

Remaining pictures are for Anambra State University, Igbariam built from scratch by Peter Obi attached below.
Mr man, now is not the time for this, skeletons wouldn't attend price inflated schools. I remember how many people were made undergraduates by the same Peter Obi, so let's leave talk, and ask how many industries did he build?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by optm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:

Schools will decay, no longer be functional in a few years?, why do you guys reason less than a goat?. Is child births not growing in Anambra each year?
peter obi should have built the number of schools that would accommodate child birth rate in 50 years from his tenure right? Do you think you are making intelligent arguements here? I have gone through your arguments and can tell you are most certainly sponsored to do this cos there's no sense in your arguements but if you aren't sponsored and this is actually how you reason, you should seek help to improve it.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Paramount01(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24
DearDealz:
Wow
Am overly impressed with what am seeing here.
I wonder why the man doesn't blow his trumpet ... 20th century politics is 99% media engagement

But Obi himself said he did not build any school, so which one should will belive now

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by edward1106(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24
Orinechi:
U are I know that the school fees of those missionaries schools are always exorbitant. Why couldn't he build government owned schools and equip them with state of the art facilities that would have competed with that of the missionaries and also creat an opportunity for the children of the poor to access those equipment that only obtainable in those missionaries schools. In my state, there are missionaries schools manage by the missionaries and there are other government owned schools in virtually every community . According u people, 90% of the schools in Anambra are owned by the missionaries.
The way youre asking me Questions like I was the commissioner of Education for Obi when he was Govnr. I believe both the few govt and missionary schools there are being subsidised.
Moreso, kindly understand this outlet me ask you a Q, has there been any complaint that the number of students available are more than what the number of schools available can take?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Feintline: 9:36pm On Apr 24
Paramount01:

But Obi himself said he did not build any school, so which one should will belive now

Calm down. We understand english language is not your mother tongue. But even at that dont to be too dull to understand simple lingua.

I did not promise to build is not i did not build.
Dont commit sucide.
PO is bulabaloo propanganda.
PO is not i built lagos bull shit.

What useless scratch are you epilepsying on.
Evidence yapa.
Go and verify.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Paramount01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24
Feintline:

Calm down. We understand english language is not your mother tongue. But even at that dont to be too dull to understand simple lingua.

I did not promise to build is not i did not build.
Dont commit sucide.
PO is bulabaloo propanganda.
PO is not i built lagos bull shit.

What useless scratch are you epilepsying on.
Evidence yapa.
Go and verify.

Maybe the nation too don't understand english

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Kingsmeal: 11:46pm On Apr 24
Paramount01:

Maybe the nation too don't understand english

Which one is The Nation?

Tinubu's newspaper you mean?

Slow beings
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Splashme: 12:37am On Apr 25
Great man
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Splashme: 6:49am On Apr 25
I love Peter Obi
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Goodday90(m): 10:30am On Apr 25
lekanation:
Peter obi didn't actual built any school 😁
There are enough schools in Anambra and we only need to renovate and stock them and I don’t think your state of origin can compare with Anambra in terms of Education
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Lerio(m): 10:34am On Apr 25
hollas2jnr:

Hey, even Obi has accepted he didn't build any school from scratch. And this your statement above is a pure lie. It's for those who are not well traveled.

Where's the lie

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by ceragon123: 12:31pm On Apr 25
Peter Obi is exceptionally different from Balabu!

We need someone like him as the President.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by lekanation(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25
Goodday90:
There are enough schools in Anambra and we only need to renovate and stock them and I don’t think your state of origin can compare with Anambra in terms of Education
cheat beating as usual
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25
Callosobruchus:
When Obi was the governor of Anambra State he was one of the most hated governors in the East,today(without any particular event in-between)he has become a Lord and personal saviour to the people from that region.I wish someone would just go back in time on nairaland and bring back those threads concerning Pitobi.Well,when you do that they'd definitely know what to say to defend themselves;their modus operandi.
he was not hated. He was criticised. The people of South East unlike their South West neighbours are not ass lickers. We criticise heavily when necessary and praise u when necessary. Whatever you do as a governor, we want you to do more.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by rockyh(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25
PressMyButton:

Is it Igbariam university or Anambra state university?
when you get there ask questions about the university and then you will be tutored on his achievements in the community which includes the university
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by benjsniper33: 1:18pm On Apr 26
Adaisback:
Even if i break your coconut head and place the evidence in there, You will still ask me for evidence. If your ears are blocked , can't you use your eyes?

Come break my "coconut head"

Obi himself has confirmed he built no schools from scratch to finish ..so why you still yapping?

Well I'm not fazed , cos, as usual, it's the big talk ...no evidence 🤷🏽‍♂️🥴.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Floreate: 2:52pm On Apr 26
Reno is a joke.

Pita Obi in 8yrs as a governor, tackled the major need of the Education sector in ANAMBRA.

Anambra schools had several structures, some of which were aging and dilapidated, Obi renovated most of them , equipped Laboratories, installed Computers , mobilized every school with school Bus managed by the staff (18-seater buses), did not steal from the public funds , employed Teachers , put down a one year salary for the newly employed Teachers. The salary to pay them for the next one year after he has handed over.

The EFCC got nothing on Obi. Yes .
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Callosobruchus: 10:34am On Apr 27
Antivirus92:
he was not hated. He was criticised. The people of South East unlike their South West neighbours are not ass lickers. We criticise heavily when necessary and praise u when necessary. Whatever you do as a governor, we want you to do more.
What did he do differently to make you people stop criticizing him and start praising him overnight other than becoming a presidential candidate?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 11:35am On Apr 27
Callosobruchus:
What did he do differently to make you people stop criticizing him and start praising him overnight other than becoming a presidential candidate?
read and understand Yoruba man. Being criticised doesn't mean that you are terrible. It simply means that people want more from you. Liverpool fans criticise mo. Salah, Barcelona fans criticised Messi, does it mean these players are bad?
Criticism is healthy as long as it is constructive. It helps to avoid complacency.
That's what you people lack in the south west and that's why your other states except Lagos look like 15th century farm settlement.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Callosobruchus: 11:52am On Apr 27
Antivirus92:
read and understand Yoruba man. Being criticised doesn't mean that you are terrible. It simply means that people want more from you. Liverpool fans criticise mo. Salah, Barcelona fans criticised Messi, does it mean these players are bad?
Criticism is healthy as long as it is constructive. It helps to avoid complacency.
That's what you people lack in the south west and that's why your other states except Lagos look like 15th century farm settlement.
Ok, you mentioned those players and how they're been criticized when they underperform,you also admit that they're good players because they do perform well by default(so to speak),my question is at what point did your Pitobi perform to make him be the best thing that can happen to Nigeria?
PS: I'm not Yoruba but I like them because they welcome visitors,not like your South East people that automatically regard a non tribe a fool for being a non tribe.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27
Callosobruchus:
Ok, you mentioned those players and how they're been criticized when they underperform,you also admit that they're good players because they do perform well by default(so to speak),my question is at what point did your Pitobi perform to make him be the best thing that can happen to Nigeria?
PS: I'm not Yoruba but I like them because they welcome visitors,not like your South East people that automatically regard a non tribe a fool for being a non tribe.
The question should be, who performed better than Peter Obi?
Mr Yoruba man, a visit to your villages and a village to the south east villages will give u the much needed answer.
Check the education indices for a donkey years now

This is not about our IGR is bigger than that of London, Berlin, Cairo, Istanbul put together but a little step out of your capital cities shows that your villages are nothing to behold.
Come to anambra, then move back to your osun and tell your self the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Test If You Have H-factor / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64