Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? (18267 Views)

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Elzazzi: 3:45pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

Yes. Obi and Igbos are buying it for N100 per cup.

Arindin

I guess he was just being sarcastic lol
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by henrimoto(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24
GoWithGood:

That could be over N15k
Na small paint rubber,no be basin price the guy ask for.
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24
GoWithGood:
It has never been this bad before. Garri now N250 a cup?

Is this not a direct attempt to achieve mass death?

How much is it in your area?

It's 50 naira for APC supporters. Join APC you people said no, now you're complaining.

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Ijaya123: 3:46pm On Apr 24
CheapHomes1:

what does that mean?

When we are done with our wickedness and greediness towards one another, we go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by BabaHenry(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24
favor914:
Lazy nation of sambos, cassava full everywhere, them dey complain about garri?

Very very lazy people.
You are actually nothing but a foolish little boy paid stipend to defend his masters and I want to assure you that at the end, you would wish you never took the job โ€ฆ
How many farm your papa get ?

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Bankkym: 3:46pm On Apr 24
favor914:

Very very lazy people.

Lazy muuuufuckers Dont enter farm
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Dundalk(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
a paint is #3,400 in Lagos. Ojo area
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Comrade dey cheat you...
Na we dey sell this things very high to ourselves especially some retailers very criminals ...

We dey do ourselves..
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Papayaayasager(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24
Emilokun is not Awalokun ooo
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by henrimoto(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24
richiemcgold:

Garri is N1500 per rubber here.
People that have access to small piece of land should not complain about crops like cassava, cocoyam and maize. These 3 crops don't require much capital and manpower. If you can't do it by yourself, get a labourer to do it for you.

Wealthy man does not complain about food. It's not just garri.
Pls, Where is your location?
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Theunbothered: 3:47pm On Apr 24
favor914:

Very very lazy people.
So the cassava will grind itself and jump to your plate undecided
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by SaturnNick(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24
Almaiga:
In Anambra a Cup of Gari is #450. People are really suffering here
That can't be true
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Villa12(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24
Winning123:

You are lazy that is the reason. Go back to the farm.
animal. You have a failure as president.
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24
GoWithGood:
It has never been this bad before. Garri now N250 a cup?

Is this not a direct attempt to achieve mass death?

How much is it in your area?

Calabar that has alot of farms ๐Ÿšœ is also selling a cup of garium sulphite @250 per cup, we are our own enemy, honestly...

I served in Akwa ibom 11years ago, and my landlord and the wife gave my second corper mate to go and harvest a whole farm and divided the casava we harvested into 2 and we gave then half and we took the remaining half, we did garium and even took alot of bags home self..

You people that have a lot of farms, you are still doing yourself lf, it's lagos now, I can concur, because they have used almost their empty land to build house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Ijaya123: 3:48pm On Apr 24
FatherOfJesus:
No, am I the person that is suppose to look into the matter because you and your useless friends elected my as your president?

Keep talking trash

I wonโ€™t call you a useless person in return, that will be an insult to other useless people out there.

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by FatherOfJesus: 3:49pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

When we are done with our wickedness and greediness towards one another, we go dey alright las las.
Shut the fucckk up.

Everything and not just Garri is expensive. Did people deliberately started increasing prices because Tinubu is president or are you a perpetually daft person?

Tinubu economic measures are wack and that's why things are becoming expensive at an astronomical rate. You keep talking like a shitty person who didn't see the walls of a classroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Villa12(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24
Dundalk:
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Comrade dey cheat you...

Na we dey sell this things very high to ourselves especially some retailers very criminals ...

We dey do ourselves..
that is the price they sell for everybody in my area here.

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by FatherOfJesus: 3:50pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

I wonโ€™t call you a useless person in return, that will be an insult to other useless people out there.
O daft Gan, walahi.

Look at the nonsense this one is saying
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Menclothing1: 3:50pm On Apr 24
Why have people left garri farming and the rest
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Styluss: 3:50pm On Apr 24
they were lazy when garri was 20 Naira per cup. There is no way you can convince any sensible person that APC is not demonic

We walked right from frying pan to fire. APC is a disaster on Nigerians

favor914:

Very very lazy people.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Ijaya123: 3:51pm On Apr 24
FatherOfJesus:
Shut the fucckk up.

Everything and not just Garri is expensive. Did people deliberately started increasing prices because Tinubu is president or are you a perpetually daft person?

Tinubu economic measures are wack and that's why things are becoming expensive at an astronomical rate. You keep talking like a shitty person who didn't see the walls of a classroom

Continue with the blame game. I believe it helps you achieve strong erection.
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by AndikanEssien(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24
DaddyGngeess:
Hmmm, no wonder my children said they wanna drink garri two days ago and I gave them 1500 naira was expecting change, they came back without change for just 4 chicken to drink garri with groundnut 1500 finished

No vex the typo on your text makes this look funny. Abi your children na chicken๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 4 chickens got that meet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Kukuma read your write-up again and correct it if possible
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Villa12(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

stop defending the nonentity you voted for. He's a failure.
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1972xy: 3:51pm On Apr 24
What do you expect?
We no longer do farming.
All of us want white collar jobs.
The few that are farming smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Apr 24
Krankhead:
What does cassava has to do with Dollar again? Why is it expensive?
Harvesting, processing, transportation, market costs.... all are paid for with money and not stones. lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Wesha: 3:51pm On Apr 24
It's so painful he hasn't even completely one year in office.
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by FatherOfJesus: 3:52pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

This cretin didn't attend school when laws of demand and supplies were been taught.

Oponu talk say na people dey manipulate price. Oga, tell your useless president to empower farmers and resolve fulani herdsmen issues and Garri will be surplus.

Ashiere
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Ijaya123: 3:53pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
stop defending the nonentity you voted for. He's a failure.

I did not vote for any nonsense. This is the failure loads of you voted for.

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Angelfrost(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24
Just watch... APC supporters will come and ask you whether you must eat garri. tongue
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by FatherOfJesus: 3:53pm On Apr 24
Ijaya123:

Continue with the blame game. I believe it helps you achieve strong erection.
You go defend your failure tire.
You take the blame because you voted rubbish who cannot manage the economy.

You should be ashamed of yourself but of course, you be shameless person
Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 24
oneda:
โ–  Last week, A man came from one of the villages to sale garri in Akpan Andem market Uyo. He was selling 3 cups for #500 and he was arrested by those garri sellers in the market. Akwa ibom have it so bad. There's a union for even vegetable and pepper sellers.
Does it cost them all the same amount to harvest, process, transport, and sell their wares? Why should he have been arrested, and by whom? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by GAS76: 3:53pm On Apr 24
[color=#006600][/color]
VinnyBaba:

Agreed, there is Cassava mostly in the south.๐Ÿ™‚

But the USELESS policies of Tinibu caused Cassava farmers to hike the price of Garri as they are also trying to make ends meet.๐Ÿ˜•

During Jonathan, OBJ or Yaradua, why didn't Nigerians complain about Garri price?

The Blame is on the YEYE Presidents APC has produced.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜
Typical Nigerians who always blame everyone except themselves for failure. Is it Tinubu that formed the wicked unions that hiked the price for everything? U na never ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cooking Tips For Career Minded Single Guys (pictures Included) / Bad Plantain Chips Rumour: NAFDAC Investigates Melting Rubber Into Oil / Where Can I Buy Broccoli! In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.