Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) (5209 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
In a video making rounds online, a male student brutally beats up a chubby girl who tried to bully him in class. They argued for few minutes before the girl tried to hit the guy and he returned the favour with more brutal punches that destabilized the young girl.

There have been several reactions to the video as many think the boy shouldn’t have gone that far in beating the girl up in class that way.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2021/11/28/male-student-beats-girl-up-video-online/

1 Like

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Dchaer(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think the case is settled.

5 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by halfbloodprince(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good on the young man, he’s the definition of a true feminist since he clearly believes men and women are exactly the same and equal in everything, and therefore treats them equally without exception. As they say, equal rights, equal lefts. grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Happened to me 6 yrs back and this chubby, bossy and arrogant lady meekly passed out after just 3 mere punches to her chest! Imagine? thought she was a worthy opponent, i just weak and thanked God that she was revived and taken to hospital by samaritans nearby.

13 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gender equality is deceiving them

3 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
From history.. Dem no tell her say Na one rib dem take create all her body. The only power wey woman get Na bad mouth.. Dem no dey carry last for that one.. But if Na blow... She don die finish be that oo. Even as busty as she is stamina no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
She thought her fat could beat his muscles.

1 Like

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by DropsMic(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ndi feminist oya o
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Ultimate36(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
I saw this video years ago

1 Like

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Lordbinsmar: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
embarassed
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Loreettaa: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ninety6:
Happened to me 6 yrs back and this chubby, bossy and arrogant lady meekly passed out after just 3 mere punches to her chest! Imagine? thought she was a worthy opponent, i just weak and thanked God that she was revived and taken to hospital by samaritans nearby.
How can you hit someone's boobs repeatedly and expect she won't go down? Why her boobs? That thing is very painful.
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

How can you hit someone's boobs repeatedly and expect she won't go down? Why her boobs? That thing is very painful.
not the boobs, the upper part of the chest close to the neck. And i didn't mean to hurt her but was provoked repeatedly.
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by halfbloodprince(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Ninety6:
not the boobs, the upper part of the chest close to the neck. And i didn't mean to hurt her but was provoked repeatedly.

grin grin grin Dude that doesn’t make it any better, upper part of her chest? Were you giving her chest compressions? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2021
halfbloodprince:

grin grin grin Dude that doesn’t make it any better, upper part of her chest? Were you giving her chest compressions? grin grin
no mind me.
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Imustnottalk: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2021
It's wrong to beat a woman but some women are devil they can provoke you to the extend of you slapping or raising your hands on them with their yeye bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Upjis: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=ParrotGirls360 post=108041511]In a video making rounds online, a male student brutally beats up a chubby girl who tried to bully him in class. They argued for few minutes before the girl tried to hit the guy and he returned the favour with more brutal punches that destabilized the young girl.

There have been several reactions to the video as many think the boy shouldn’t have gone that far in beating the girl up in class that way.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2021/11/28/male-student-beats-girl-up-video-online/[/quote

A man's world
Nice one bro
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by chicoMX(m): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Reminds me of Sumbo in primary 4

I wa around 7 y.o at the time and Sumbo (I don't know her age) but she had grown breast at the time. She should be 13 at least

I came to class one morning, and Sumbo (known for her lateness to school) removed by bag from the locker and kept it on the floor. She does this all the time.

But this day was different, when I noticed my bag on the floor. I called her attention, told her to put my bag where she found it and she refused.

Na so my guys been dey ginger me, omo. I light her one hot slap like this eh, she just fell to her knees and held my shirt.

The slap did a lot of resetting in her head, from that day onwards she never touched my bag.

P:S our chairs then was a 3-seater with just 2 lockers (to keep your bags). Sumbo got pregnant at primary 6, and that was the end of her education.

1 Like

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by lereinter(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Imustnottalk:
It's wrong to beat a woman but some women are devil they can provoke you to the extend of you slapping or raising your hands on them with their yeye bad mouth

It's right to beat a man

4 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2021
If you can throw punches, be ready to take few.

Train your kids irrespective of gender not to be violent, but they shouldn't hesitate to defend themselves from violent people

14 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Wow!!! That young man was a punching machine..
He should have gone for Olympic..he would have won more medals for US ...

That was one of the "fastest-and furious" punch I have ever seen in years shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Imustnottalk:

She hit him first.

If you raise your hand to someone, expect whatever reactions you get.

That she was even getting in his face is assault on its own, in case you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by ComputerOperato: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Omo! The last blow to her face....
The guy arms were longer... He delivered short, fast and furious jabs...
The girl had no chance.
But she started it and a wise man once said "Don't start what you can't finish".

2 Likes

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Ohhh see beating, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Iamicekid(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
If u no wan collect, keep your hands to yourself, this is to all the ladies around the world a word is enough for the wise, if the guy was the one that throw the first punch now then that’s another case but in this is justice well served
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by TheWolfen(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2021
If you have a fast mouth then you should have fast hands . .
Don't throw bullshit that you cant take and expect someone else to swallow it

1 Like

Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Vanilla4(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2021
It's wrong to hit a woman but, some deserve it. That guy, maybe gone overboard.
Re: Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2021
I once beat up a girl in my class then, but i was force by our class teacher to buy her a launch of #500, when i dont even have #100 for my breakfast. Women are provaking in nature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Result For 2008 Is Out / Why Are Yoruba Youth Doing This? / 2019 Lagos State Model Colleges Entrance Examination Registration With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.