Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory (31416 Views)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Timfreds(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24
Iran na empty drum.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by AMI3(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24
SpatialKing:

As in eh...

When is time for action now
You will see them lunching toothpicks and cucumbers...

As it stands Israel 🇮🇱 already knows the location of all their nuclear weapons
Guy I no fit laf.
Make them continue that thing still the push them.
Our brothers here will not advise them to keep quiet for onces

They wan flex muscles

5 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Mcslize: 8:34pm On Apr 24
I would have loved to engage in political war battle with Ishilove regarding this fiasco between Iran and Istrael. But Ishilove is wingless and she supports APC. She can't face me one on one. She is too soft.

Na Pocohantas strong reach me small. That woman na Lioness. I need to stand my ground to be able to defeat her in any battle, if not she is ready to disgrace me to the world, God forbid bad thing.

Poco, you are mouthed but don't try me. I deserve some respect from you folks wether you like it or not.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by StillDtruth: 8:37pm On Apr 24
Correct! Now we would see whether God is real and whether the bible lies!

So Iran, go ahead, fire, make we see eveything.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by k2kay(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24
Same Iran that didn't see any missile coming in?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Cul4real(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24
Toy drone destroyed iran air defence and they are still making mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by PointZerom: 8:38pm On Apr 24
OfficialAPCNig:
You fired 331 UAVs and missiles and 99.9% were shot down.

Israel fired 1 missiles and 3 detour quadcopters (not even a better drone) and the missile evaded your air defense system and destroyed it.

And you are bragging to utterly destroy Israel, a nuclear-armed country?

Iran is even more f00lish than their Nairaland supporters.

grin grin grin grin

Whatsoever that's pushing this coawrd will eventually destroy him.

Isreal will humble him, it's just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Btruth: 8:40pm On Apr 24
I forever stand with Israel 🇮🇱

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Honestey: 8:43pm On Apr 24
As in Israel will become Ash-rael. This one no be Hamas o,
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Abemy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24
Adaisback:
Iran rest, I say rest. Israel can never be totally destroyed.
Anambra no be zamfara so also is Yahweh no be Allah .

Allah is like Dagon the god of the philistines that fell flat on his face at the mere sight of Yahweh's covenant box.

So Iran Biko rest , I say rest in Jesus name.

Allah is the highest diety among the Arabian 350 dieties, it's either called sin, or many sin. Allah is not God the creator of heaven and earth. It's a man made god.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Eweduses: 8:50pm On Apr 24
Coward i-ran were no where to be found when Israel retaliated 😁..

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by waice6571: 8:52pm On Apr 24
Awon werey
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Theoarhics: 8:55pm On Apr 24
Making mouth again
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by harmargedon: 8:57pm On Apr 24
imam07:
what he posted is not about religion. This your response sef shows u are a religion bigot. Most Christians u see supporting Isreal are doing so because of d wickedness you Muslims are doing to d Christians all over d world. Especially in Nigeria. As u can see no Nigerians supporting Isreal are Jews. And 100% Nigerians supporting Iran, Palestinians, hamas and Hezbollah are doing so because of islam
grin grin grin I don't even give a Bleep about religion. At the mention of Muslims shows he's a Christian. So it's a religious beef. Every Christian is attached to Isreal because that's the source of their belief. So they all support Israel. I hate seeing a slave insult his fellow slave. Because all religious African to me is a slave.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Greenfusion: 8:59pm On Apr 24
bonechamberlain:
angry

This is a fact, A major war would leave Israel in rubbles, reason for their constant annexation of Palestinian lands, an attempt to have more space. Like Hitler's lebansraum

Iran has acknowledged it struck Israel, up till now Israel have not responded to the so called strike on Iranian territory. With this you can tell who is more powerful.
So who struck Iran...i guess its Nigerian Army......make una dey play

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by seunayantokun(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24
O ya, go do it. Na only big mouth una get. We no see when una send hundreds of drones with no results? Wetin them send you back? 'Toys'. Ppl wey una no fit quench for more than 3, 000 years, na now una go fit do anything? Yeyenatullahi!

1 Like

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Charly68: 9:00pm On Apr 24
A terrorists nation ..very heartless and wicked in promoting wars and terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Zyrac: 9:00pm On Apr 24
Pastoshizzy:
Even as a Christian. I never will support Zionist State Of Israel.
A lot people are ignorant about this people we call children of the covenant of Abraham and their historical and spiritual significance since Jesus till date.
Jesus was actually born in a Palestinian landmark you know.

Israel is a sham

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by defash8: 9:01pm On Apr 24
Warning, Nentayahu need to know that Iran is not Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:01pm On Apr 24
Okay! Righteous don come, make I give space for him to finish analysis of the whole news..
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Tobijah2: 9:03pm On Apr 24
To slap this Iran president just dey hungry pesin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24
Newton2024:
Iran Leader Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/24/iran-leader-says-nothing-will-be-left-israel-if-it-dares-attack-iranian-territory?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
grin grin lolz
NL Israel supporters club be like the children in this video fed like pigeons by queen Elizabeth. this is the ugly face of colonialism grin
queen Elizabeth throwing food at African children, cos a slave is a slave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEa5PhmBa0?si=1Rm4knKAulV3XCvO

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by onuman: 9:08pm On Apr 24
Newton2024:
Iran Leader Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/24/iran-leader-says-nothing-will-be-left-israel-if-it-dares-attack-iranian-territory?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
OP. Iran said nothing will be left of the Zionist regime, not nothing will be left in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Decent09(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24
Newton2024:

Iran should please help us wipe out Zionist nation on this planet Earth, everyone knows that Israelites are the main enemies of the world.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Segxydube: 9:11pm On Apr 24
bonechamberlain:
angry

This is a fact, A major war would leave Israel in rubbles, reason for their constant annexation of Palestinian lands, an attempt to have more space. Like Hitler's lebansraum

Iran has acknowledged it struck Israel, up till now Israel have not responded to the so called strike on Iranian territory. With this you can tell who is more powerful.

You no go school sha
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24
grin BREAKING:
Massive protest currently in Israel.

The situation is escalating.

Outside Netanyahu's home, a raucous demonstration points fingers at the Prime Minister for failing to secure a deal for Israeli hostages.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Kavod: 9:15pm On Apr 24
Righteousness2:
Ayotollahs rest. Drop these gloatings.
Gather the likes of Funny FFK and the others here and feed them all these crap

ISRAEL just dealt you a massive Critical blow few days ago. You became dumb, went into hiding ,and did nothing. ISRAEL is still here.

The Ayotollahs in Iran reminds me of David vs Goliath.
Goliath bragged and bragged and bragged. I will do this! I will do that! I will destroy.

Little boy david use cataput and one Stone to close his case.

The iranian regime should Take time before The apple of God's Eye repeat History on their head.
WHY WAR DE ALWAYS TICKLE YOU? ITS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW ITS THE INNOCENT KIDS AND WOMEN THAT GET THE HOT END OF THE STICK. NO CHRISTIAN CAN EVER MEET NOR SPEAK TO GOD WITHOUT YESHUA AND WHAT DOES YESHUA PREACH ABOUT? WELL I DONT BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT PRAY TO JESUS IN YOUR CHURCH, YOU PRAY TO THE god OF chosen. WHICH GOD DID MOUKA CHOSE EXACTLY?

WHAT AMUSES ME ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS IS THE.... "MY ISREALI FRIEND SENT ME THIS, MY ISREALI FRIEND SAID THIS AND THAT" YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHITE MANS MONKEY. ITS YOUR KIND THAT MAKES THE WHITES SEE US LESS. ROTFALMLAO

AND ALSO REMEMBER THERE WAS GOD BEFORE THEY BECAME SLAVES, AFTER FREEDOM THERE WAS ALSO GOD BUT THE ARABS DEFEATED THEM TOO, JESUS CAME AND LEFT, HITLERS MESSED THEM UP TILL THE SATANISTS CAME AND GAVE THEM A LINE OF CREDIT, AND BUILT A SMALL NATION OF EXTREMIST FOR THEM WITH EMPOWERMENT.

YOU DE SPEAK AS IF YOU KNOW PASS JESUS AND GOD....

SHEY NA 3RD CLASS YOU FINISH WITH FOR CU?
PLEASE REMIND ME AGAIN

SAW YOUR NAG ABOUT THE RAPE IN FRANCE!!!!! WHOEVER RAPES ANY WOMEN BE IT AN ATHEIST, WE CHRISTIANS CONDEMN HIM AND HE SHOULD FACE THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAW OF THAT NATION. ONLY A SEXUALLY DEPRAVED MONKEY RAPES AND JESUS IS FAR FROM A RAPIST.

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SEND YOU A VERSE ABOUT JEWS AND RAPING OF THEIR FELLOW JEWS WIVES AND DAUGHTERS?

IF YOU DE TALK OF RAPE NA TWO COUNTRIES DE DO AM PASS, ONE NA ISREALI AND ANOTHER NA INDIA.
WHEN ISREALI SOLDIERS AND PRISON OFFFICERS RAPES TEENAGE GIRLS AND WOMEN IN FRONT OF THEIR HUSBANDS, THEY SEND THEM TO PRISONS IN JORDAN FOR COVER UP. AND NONE OF THOSE RAPED TEENAGERS AND WOMEN EVER MAKE IT OUT AGAIN. SO??¿?¿

WHAT THIS......

https://www.facebook.com/FactsThatWillBlowYourMind/videos/231543192874932/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Horsh(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
Lol
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
grin 24APR2024: Students across the US are setting up new encampments to demand that their campuses divest from Zionism.

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by onuman: 9:18pm On Apr 24
iSense247:
Last time you promised a "stronger" response and to deploy ammunitions that "have never been used before" if Israel retaliate.

Israel later retaliated but immediately you announced never to respond to Israel's retaliation. Now you are provoking Israel again. Shame on you.

Only foolish muslim terrorists from Nigeria take Ayatollah serious.

They thought Iran has Islamic nuclear bomb that is equivalent to America's nuclear bomb. But I like the city called Isfahan.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by rottennaija(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24
OfficialAPCNig:
You fired 331 UAVs and missiles and 99.9% were shot down.

Israel fired 1 missiles and 3 detour quadcopters (not even a better drone) and the missile evaded your air defense system and destroyed it.

And you are bragging to utterly destroy Israel, a nuclear-armed country?

Iran is even more f00lish than their Nairaland supporters.

grin grin grin grin

Where did the missile hit?
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by zinaunreal(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24
Namaster:
Scared Iran that basically presented its asshole for Israel to Bleep while acting like nothing happened.

Iran's military is more powerful than Israel's on paper. But there is no denying that Iran is scared shiitless of Israel.

Seems like Jews have figured out how to MUZZLE Muslims:

You have to be more TERRIBLE than them. More EAGER for violence than them.

Israel has been using that formula for decades and jt seems to be working wonders.

In fact, other countries should take a cue from Israel's methods.

When will this educated waste realize that this israel is fake. You just dey support blindly like your tribalistic generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.