Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory (31505 Views)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by OfficialAPCNig: 9:49pm On Apr 25
Everfrank:

The zionists lied about Iran's attack. Iran hit their most guarded military facility. They equally hit the socalled iron dome there rendering Israel's defence ineffective.
Face to face Israel is not a match for Iran military. The Israeli army always used militaries of their colonies of USA and NATO to fight their wars
Israeli military is a paper tiger. They have never single handedly fought any and won any war. Ordinary Hamas they cannot fight without foreign armies and foreign weapons.
They are bloody occupiers, killers and land grabbers. And they expect their victims to accept whatever they do. One sure thing is that their victims will never give up and they will know no peace.
Both Israel and their stooges are afraid of Iran that's why they never rush to invade Iran.
Yoruba moslem arm chair war analyst

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by OfficialAPCNig: 9:50pm On Apr 25
Deltancapo:

Isrealhell or US and UK, isrealhell that is struggling with common Hamas.

An average Igbo thinking 🤔 will remain unreasonable and backwardness.
Yoruba moslem, rest

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by OfficialAPCNig: 9:53pm On Apr 25
Empiree:
You see, y'all really in nuclear weapons. That's it. Israel can not fight conventional warfare. How is Gaza going 6 months on?. Watch debate btw Norman Finkelstein and Benny Morris when Norman asked him about if IDF is overwhelmed in conventional warfare?. Morris response was "we will use nuclear weapons". You think nuclear weapon is easily deployed like that?. It is self destructive.
If Israel handle HAMAS like they handled the 5 Arab state in the 6 days war, una go dey start dey cry again

My dear Yoruba moslem brother, rest. Even if it take 1,000 years, HAMAS will be degraded and there is nothing you and the ummah can do about it. HAMAS should come out and fight like men instead of hiding in tunnels.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 10:10pm On Apr 25
OfficialAPCNig:

If Israel handle HAMAS like they handled the 5 Arab state in the 6 days war, una go dey start dey cry again

My dear Yoruba moslem brother, rest. Even if it take 1,000 years, HAMAS will be degraded and there is nothing you and the ummah can do about it. HAMAS should come out and fight like men instead of hiding in tunnels.

grin grin grin grin
I would probably dignify your comment with detailed response only of you have enough knowledge to discuss Israel/Palestine crisis. But since you have zero knowledge I won't take you serious.

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25
grin grin ⚡️BREAKING

An Israeli soldier photographed dozens of Iron Dome batteries and sent them to a young Iranian woman who seduced him on Facebook. She turned out to be a man - Kann

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by OfficialAPCNig: 9:30am On Apr 26
Empiree:
I would probably dignify your comment with detailed response only of you have enough knowledge to discuss Israel/Palestine crisis. But since you have zero knowledge I won't take you serious.
Ok, Yoruba moslem, expert in Israeli/Palestinian crisis

😂😂😂😂
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 9:41am On Apr 26
Krismas:
grin U are wrong on Herodotus. Egypt has never been a part of Palestine.
Palestine under Seleucid is larger than the Palestine under the romans, which in turn is larger than the Palestine under the British.
the British and France created Lebanon and Jordan out of Palestine. further shrinking it.

THE MAP OF PALESTINE 1947

Okay, okay!!! Let me grant you that Egypt was not part of Palestine.
But my point still stand;, that is, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan were/are the main components of what was called ''Palestine'' originally! So there were/all ''Palestinians''.

The people (Arabs) living in the West Bank (original name is Judea and Samaria under Israel) and Gaza that are now calling themselves and claiming to be the sole ''Palestinians'' are descendants of Arabs living in the land of Israel who refused to recognize Israel as a separate state and also refused the offer to be assimilated into state of Israel as citizens, unlike the over 2 million Arab Israelis, who are Arabs but accepted to become Israeli citizens and are today enjoying all the rights and privileges of Israel like other citizens.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 11:48am On Apr 26
mikeapollo:

Okay, okay!!! Let me grant you that Egypt was not part of Palestine.
But my point still stand;, that is, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan were/are the main components of what was called ''Palestine'' originally! So there were/all ''Palestinians''.

The people (Arabs) living in the West Bank (original name is Judea and Samaria under Israel) and Gaza that are now calling themselves and claiming to be the sole ''Palestinians'' are descendants of Arabs living in the land of Israel who refused to recognize Israel as a separate state and also refused the offer to be assimilated into state of Israel as citizens, unlike the over 2 million Arab Israelis, who are Arabs but accepted to become Israeli citizens and are today enjoying all the rights and privileges of Israel like other citizens.
grin
1. Ur point is pointless. Israel has never been a part of Palestine until 1948
2. the Judaeans of Palestine did not call their kingdom Israel. they called it the Hasmonean kingdom and even after the romans defeated the hasmonean Levite king in a 4yr war ending in 63BCE to take over Palestine, Herod the great lobbied the Roman senate to name him the king of Judaeans, not Israel. Making Palestine the kingdom of Judaeans.
3. emperor Hadrian reverted the name from kingdom of Judaeans back to Palestine
4. Palestinians were colonized by Arabs at some point for a period of 700yrs cumulative. hence the dominance of Arabic language and culture amongst the Palestinians of today, instead of the Judaean religion that the hasmonean kings struggled to impose on Palestinians for roughly 100yrs of their combined reign.
5. Palestinians are not Arabs, this can be confirmed by DNA. The Arabs are Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar.
6. Judaeans had their kingdom changed to Palestine by the romans. so the Judaeans are the Palestinians. it is a LIE, that the romans sent the Judaeans all to Europe. its a claim which cant be proven. and which is practically not only false, but importantly nonsensical
7. the Judaeans are todays Palestinians. all the Palestinians are the descendants of the ancient Judaeans and are not Arabs cos they speak Arabic and serve Arabic gods.
8. the Palestinians were killed and bulldozed from their villages and towns to make room for the illegal state of Israel. about 12million Palestinians are living currently in neighboring countries, driven from their native homes of Palestine to make room for settlers from Europe under the guise of Israel. Israel is built on stolen land.
9. Palestinians living within Israel do not have equal rights as these European settlers. its false that 2million Palestinians in Israel have it all rosy as the Zionist hasbara will have the whole world believe. if any of them leave Israel, they wont be allowed to return back. if ur family lives outside Israel, u cant visit them and they cant visit u. if u dare ask for equal rights, ur house will be bulldozed. they dont matter and their votes dont count. they are mere political trophies for the Israeli PR image of a hopeless democracy.
10. the Jews are not Judaeans. this can be confirmed by DNA. Their linage have never been from Palestine, nor are they related in genetics to the Judaeans in religious literatures. Jews are European converts to the Judaean religion propagated by Talmudic scholars from Palestine. jews are European settlers from Europe, trying to reestablish Judaism in Palestine. not just as a religion, but as an official state.
11. the joke is all on Christians on NL who in their quest to help the chosen people of Israel are actually working against the real descendants of their biblical patriarchs. who today are the Muslim Palestinians, in favor for some random settlers from Europe and Africa who are just Talmudic imitations of the religion that is long out of vouge in the area grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 3:14pm On Apr 26

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 3:53pm On Apr 26
Krismas:
grin
1. Ur point is pointless. Israel has never been a part of Palestine until 1948
2. the Judaeans of Palestine did not call their kingdom Israel. they called it the Hasmonean kingdom and even after the romans defeated the hasmonean Levite king in a 4yr war ending in 63BCE to take over Palestine, Herod the great lobbied the Roman senate to name him the king of Judaeans, not Israel. Making Palestine the kingdom of Judaeans.
3. emperor Hadrian reverted the name from kingdom of Judaeans back to Palestine
4. Palestinians were colonized by Arabs at some point for a period of 700yrs cumulative. hence the dominance of Arabic language and culture amongst the Palestinians of today, instead of the Judaean religion that the hasmonean kings struggled to impose on Palestinians for roughly 100yrs of their combined reign.
5. Palestinians are not Arabs, this can be confirmed by DNA. The Arabs are Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar.
6. Judaeans had their kingdom changed to Palestine by the romans. so the Judaeans are the Palestinians. it is a LIE, that the romans sent the Judaeans all to Europe. its a claim which cant be proven. and which is practically not only false, but importantly nonsensical
7. the Judaeans are todays Palestinians. all the Palestinians are the descendants of the ancient Judaeans and are not Arabs cos they speak Arabic and serve Arabic gods.
8. the Palestinians were killed and bulldozed from their villages and towns to make room for the illegal state of Israel. about 12million Palestinians are living currently in neighboring countries, driven from their native homes of Palestine to make room for settlers from Europe under the guise of Israel. Israel is built on stolen land.
9. Palestinians living within Israel do not have equal rights as these European settlers. its false that 2million Palestinians in Israel have it all rosy as the Zionist hasbara will have the whole world believe. if any of them leave Israel, they wont be allowed to return back. if ur family lives outside Israel, u cant visit them and they cant visit u. if u dare ask for equal rights, ur house will be bulldozed. they dont matter and their votes dont count. they are mere political trophies for the Israeli PR image of a hopeless democracy.
10. the Jews are not Judaeans. this can be confirmed by DNA. Their linage have never been from Palestine, nor are they related in genetics to the Judaeans in religious literatures. Jews are European converts to the Judaean religion propagated by Talmudic scholars from Palestine. jews are European settlers from Europe, trying to reestablish Judaism in Palestine. not just as a religion, but as an official state.
11. the joke is all on Christians on NL who in their quest to help the chosen people of Israel are actually working against the real descendants of their biblical patriarchs. who today are the Muslim Palestinians, in favor for some random settlers from Europe and Africa who are just Talmudic imitations of the religion that is long out of vouge in the area grin grin grin grin grin

Wonderful!!! You seem to be a scholar who is totally sold on latter day corrupted version(s) of the historic events in the land of Israel, and doing everything within your intellectual capacity to discredit any acknowledgment of the existence of the land of Israel before 1948! Well done; keep it up!

What you fail to understand is that land of Israel had existed long before 1948. The same way the land pf Lebanon, Egypt, Syria and Jordan had existed before 1948!.
So now, Judaeans are the Palestinians now?
You also said the Romans defeated the Levite king of in 634CE to take over Palestine!

Yet you said that the land of Israel never existed until 1948!
So let me ask you: the Judaeans and the Levite king: where are they from?

Have you ever heard about the tribe of Juda and Levi?
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26
mikeapollo:

1. Wonderful!!! You seem to be a scholar who is totally sold on latter day corrupted version(s) of the historic events in the land of Israel, and doing everything within your intellectual capacity to discredit any acknowledgment of the existence of the land of Israel before 1948! Well done; keep it up!

2. What you fail to understand is that land of Israel had existed long before 1948. The same way the land pf Lebanon, Egypt, Syria and Jordan had existed before 1948!.
3. So now, Judaeans are the Palestinians now?
4. You also said the Romans defeated the Levite king of in 634CE to take over Palestine!

5. Yet you said that the land of Israel never existed until 1948!
6.So let me ask you: the Judaeans and the Levite king: where are they from?

7. Have you ever heard about the tribe of Juda and Levi?
grin
1. i deal only on the truth. i dont do bullshit.
2. indeed egypt is about 8thousand years old, and have been a world power at sometime its history. same thing with syria. lebanon and jordan on ur list are rubbish. the problem here is that u seem not to understand how nations are formed?
3. ofcourse Hadrian changed Judaeans to Palestine. so Palestinians are Judaeans. its same thing
4. the hasmonean kings were all priests of the Judaic religion. who fought seleucid to carve out the hasmonean kingdom from syria
5. israel was never a country on the world stage. even when the romans were in palestine, they ruled from syria. same with the greeks. thats how local palestine was back then. a village. not known to anyone in this world. take for example, the town of Koma in the north, that was discovered in 1986! its now part of adamawa state. those koma people may have had great kings in their long history and may have been a great country back in antiquity. but they have never featured on any world map, they cant be said to have ever been a country. the biblical israel is just like koma or even less.
6. the Judaeans and Levites may certainly be names taken out of the religious systems of the peoples of the area. names from their history, religion or devotion.
7. indeed the tribe of Judah and Levi. are most likely villages or patriarchs of the clans of the people in the area. thats not the issue. the fact is they are not big or head turning on the world stage. your interest in their names, only stern from religious persuasion. these names have assumed a cult followership. thats why u find it so difficult to understand why i seem not moved by the names grin
am not a member of the Abrahamic religions. so, i ask u, can u consider my village as a country? we had strong kings once too, we had proud deities also. before the white man came and forced us into nigeria. everything u can say about israel, u can also say about my village.
is my village a country before 1960 then?
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 6:07pm On Apr 26
Krismas:
grin
2. indeed egypt is about 8thousand years old, and have been a world power at sometime its history. same thing with syria. lebanon and jordan on ur list are rubbish. the problem here is that u seem not to understand how nations are formed?
3. ofcourse Hadrian changed Judaeans to Palestine. so Palestinians are Judaeans. its same thing
4. the hasmonean kings were all priests of the Judaic religion. who fought seleucid to carve out the hasmonean kingdom from syria
5. israel was never a country on the world stage. even when the romans were in palestine, they ruled from syria. same with the greeks. thats how local palestine was back then. a village. not known to anyone in this world. take for example, the town of Koma in the north, that was discovered in 1986! its now part of adamawa state. those koma people may have had great kings in their long history and may have been a great country back in antiquity. but they have never featured on any world map, they cant be said to have ever been a country. the biblical israel is just like koma or even less.
6. the Judaeans and Levites may certainly be names taken out of the religious systems of the peoples of the area. names from their history, religion or devotion.
7. indeed the tribe of Judah and Levi. are most likely villages or patriarchs of the clans of the people in the area. thats not the issue. the fact is they are not big or head turning on the world stage. your interest in their names, only stern from religious persuasion. these names have assumed a cult followership. thats why u find it so difficult to understand why i seem not moved by the names grin
am not a member of the Abrahamic religions. so, i ask u, can u consider my village as a country? we had strong kings once too, we had proud deities also. before the white man came and forced us into Nigeria. everything u can say about israel, u can also say about my village.

Your village may not be an independent country; But that is YOUR LAND! And that your land can be older that the country as a State
Yoruba tribe has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Yoruba Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Yoruba land can still become a separate State in the future.

Hausa tribe has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Hausa Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Hausa Land can become a separate State in the future.

Ashanti people has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Ashanti Land is older than Ghana (as a State). The Ashanti Land can become a separate State in the future.

Igbo people have a land mass with their history and chiefs/kings, and that Igbo Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Igbo Land can become a separate State in future.

,...and the list goes on and on.

Similarly, the Land of Israel (comprising the different tribes e.g. Levite, Judah, etc. with their history and kings) is thousands of years older the State of Israel (formed 1948).

Do not confuse the two.
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by NaijaPrince18: 10:09pm On Apr 26
The people calling Iran empty drum live here btw

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 3:44am On Apr 27
OfficialAPCNig:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 4:06am On Apr 27

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 12:37pm On Apr 27
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 12:38pm On Apr 27
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Krismas(m): 11:35am On Apr 28
mikeapollo:

Your village may not be an independent country; But that is YOUR LAND! And that your land can be older that the country as a State
Yoruba tribe has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Yoruba Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Yoruba land can still become a separate State in the future.

Hausa tribe has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Hausa Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Hausa Land can become a separate State in the future.

Ashanti people has a land mass with their history and king(s), and that Ashanti Land is older than Ghana (as a State). The Ashanti Land can become a separate State in the future.

Igbo people have a land mass with their history and chiefs/kings, and that Igbo Land is older than Nigeria (as a State). The Igbo Land can become a separate State in future.

,...and the list goes on and on.

Similarly, the Land of Israel (comprising the different tribes e.g. Levite, Judah, etc. with their history and kings) is thousands of years older the State of Israel (formed 1948).

Do not confuse the two.
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN5lvSoICOI?si=BVdEj1MREQzcYZFA

1 Like

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 1:35am On Apr 29

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by bigwig071(m): 8:03am On Apr 29
Krismas:
grin
am not a member of the Abrahamic religions. so, i ask u, can u consider my village as a country? we had strong kings once too, we had proud deities also. before the white man came and forced us into nigeria. everything u can say about israel, u can also say about my village.
is Palestine in Bible or Qur'an?
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 1:47pm On Apr 29
Krismas:
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN5lvSoICOI?si=BVdEj1MREQzcYZFA

You are a very intelligent, but cunningly interesting fellow.
Recall that you had refused to acknowledge the reality and truth about Biblical characters like David, Jacob (Israel), Joshua, etc. that ruled in Israel, describing the Bible's account of their existence as questionable. You refused to align yourself to/with any Biblical account about the land of Israel, because it obviously works against your opinion and theory!

Yet, you are sending/uploading a video that is full of references to Biblical accounts of the land of Israel.

You see, the truth is, you cannot discuss the full history of the land of Israel without recourse to the Bible, unless you want to be telling and believing lies.
There is no single mention of Palestine in the Bible or Quran, while places like Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Syria were mentioned! So how could a ''Palestine'' that never existed could be older and more authentic than Israel that existed with other places?
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by nurusystem(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=129623564]
Israel defeated a coalition of Arab countries, led by Egypt, the most powerful Arab country then, in 6 days without U.S and U.K support. The United States only got involved with Israel after the war.

[/quote
Lol sorry be fooling me,with isreal can't even create drone ,all their weapons are made from USA & UK
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by xeju: 8:08pm On Apr 29
If you say US & France supported Israel in the 1st & 2nd wars against Arabs, then you're obviously not mature enough for any reasonable discourse. You're even calling France, Francewho couldn't protect themselves from the Nazis🤣
TrainPark:
Go and read your history without propaganda... it was US and France all along with booths on ground sef.

Those days are long past now. Iran also has the bomb so pata-kpata na draw

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by TrainPark: 10:18pm On Apr 29
Mr. Matured Methuselah, can you provide your evidence and stop spewing nonsense?

xeju:
If you say US & France supported Israel in the 1st & 2nd wars against Arabs, then you're obviously not mature enough for any reasonable discourse. You're even calling France, Francewho couldn't protect themselves from the Nazis🤣

1 Like

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by xeju: 11:06pm On Apr 29
I made the statement, you disagreed. Simple common sense says, you're the one that ought to bring proofsto disclaim my claim. Except you're not use to common sense in discourse matter
TrainPark:
Mr. Matured Methuselah, can you provide your evidence and stop spewing nonsense?

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 12:29am On Apr 30
bigwig071:
is Palestine in Bible or Qur'an?
Yes. However, this is not it's make in the QUR'AN. The name of the land in the Quran is called Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah الأرض المقدسة, which simply means 'Holy Land. It is the British that changed the original Arabic names. Jerusalem in the Quran is Quds. The building called Dome of the Rock is a mosque. The famous Dome you see on your screen everyday. It is in a compound. The entire compound consist of 3 mosques. The major mosques amongst the 3 is masjid Aqsa. There is nothing like Jewish temple there historically.

The entire area is called Aqsa compound. So the entire area known as Israel today is historically Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah(Holy Land). The center of Holy Land is Aqsa compound which houses 3 mosques. The name of the holy city is Quds(Jerusalem). So if they called it Palestine today doesn't change it's historic essence. They changed it's name in order to divert attention of people like you.

In the screenshot below, the first is Palestine in your Bible. The second is Dome Of Rock. Third is the makes of the areas of Holy Land.

Isræl on the other hand is not it's name. Israel is nickname of Jacob. If you hear "children of Israel", it doesn't mean the land of Israel. It means children of Jacob. So are these zionists that are currently occupying Palestine children of Jacob?.

Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by bigwig071(m): 8:45am On Apr 30
Empiree:
Yes. However, this is not it's make in the QUR'AN. The name of the land in the Quran is called Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah الأرض المقدسة, which simply means 'Holy Land. It is the British that changed the original Arabic names. Jerusalem in the Quran is Quds. The building called Dome of the Rock is a mosque. The famous Dome you see on your screen everyday. It is in a compound. The entire compound consist of 3 mosques. The major mosques amongst the 3 is masjid Aqsa. There is nothing like Jewish temple there historically.

The entire area is called Aqsa compound. So the entire area known as Israel today is historically Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah(Holy Land). The center of Holy Land is Aqsa compound which houses 3 mosques. The name of the holy city is Quds(Jerusalem). So if they called it Palestine today doesn't change it's historic essence. They changed it's name in order to divert attention of people like you.

In the screenshot below, the first is Palestine in your Bible. The second is Dome Of Rock. Third is the makes of the areas of Holy Land.

Isræl on the other hand is not it's name. Israel is nickname of Jacob. If you hear "children of Israel", it doesn't mean the land of Israel. It means children of Jacob. So are these zionists that are currently occupying Palestine children of Jacob?.
it shall never be well to Muhammad or any Muslim
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by bigwig071(m): 8:46am On Apr 30
bigwig071:
it shall never be well with Muhammad or any Muslim
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 9:47am On Apr 30
Empiree:

You must be hallucinating! Between the Bible and the Quran, which one came first and is older? The Bible is several hundreds of years older than the Quran!
The original names of the places are in Hebrew. The original name for Jerusalem is Jerusalem, not Al-Quds!
Islam came to Jerusalem after more than 500 years of Judaism and Christianity, so you are telling lies! It is the Muslims that decided to change the names from Hebrew to Arabic as part of the plan to take over the land of Israel!
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by mikeapollo: 9:49am On Apr 30
Empiree:

You must be hallucinating! Between the Bible and the Quran, which one came first and is older? The Bible is several hundreds of years older than the Quran!
The original names of the places are in Hebrew. The original name for Jerusalem is Jerusalem, not Al-Quds!
Even Solomon built the Temple Mount hundreds of years before the Arabs came and started calling the same place Al-Asqa Mosque.
Islam came to Jerusalem after more than 500 years of Judaism and Christianity, so you are telling lies! It is the Muslims that decided to change the names from Hebrew to Arabic as part of the plan to take over the land of Israel!
Re: Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory by Empiree: 11:16am On Apr 30
mikeapollo:

Even Solomon built the Temple Mount hundreds of years before the Arabs came and started calling the same place Al-Asqa Mosque.
Is Jerusalem Hebrew word?. Where did Solomon build temp mount and where is and what is temple mount today?. Post picture of temple mount and let's see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.