Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Decline And Block Every Call From This Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decline And Block Every Call From This Number (409 Views)

Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice. / Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decline And Block Every Call From This Number by Shedrick: 12:49pm On Apr 24
I just received a call from this Number and the First thing is He called my name and surname and he further told me He's calling from Access Bank and he's the one managing my account, Funny enough I have an account with Access Bank. He asked me afterwards If I received The Federal Government On-Going Grant? I said No, He apologized and put that on the network then asked me to call my account number so I can be credited immediately and I was wondering why an Access bank Staff who have my name doesn't have my account number. I challenged him with that and he told me that all he would need is just the account number that there's no need to panic as he won't be asking for any details like pin, bank card or any other information. That looks genuine but I remember that there's an Access Bank very close to me, like four buildings away from my location at the moment so I asked him to call me back in the next 5mins, He declined and further stressed the importance of calling the account number immediately, I insisted on him calling back after 5minutes and I ended the call immediately my phone kept ringing but I ignored his calls. I got to the bank and I was told there is nothing like that as they've been receiving sour stories of people loosing there hard earned money to the Federal Government Scam Deception. Scammer's Digit: +2349034738541

To those who are still desperately expecting Federal Government to Credit them, this is a Lesson.

The Question is, Can they move your money with just the account number? The answer is Yes especially if your device or email is compromised. Shalom!!
Re: Decline And Block Every Call From This Number by muyico(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24
Greedy make alot of people fall into prey hand. Dont be a victim! Be contented with wot u gat!
Re: Decline And Block Every Call From This Number by StarRida: 10:57am On Apr 25
Nawa oooo
Re: Decline And Block Every Call From This Number by Gamer999: 8:26am On Apr 26
I still don't believe that money could be moved out your account with just the account numbers. If so, someone should kindly educate me on how it's possible.

(1) (Reply)

I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect / Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. / Movement Against Impunnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.