Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

$2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg (13532 Views)

‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude / States’ Cash Cruch: Governors Beg FG To Postpone $2.1bn Support Repayment / World Bank Approves $2.1bn Loan For Seven Projects In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by ChimaAdeoye: 6:21pm On Apr 25
The so-called "Stabilization" of the naira exchange rate is now another avenue for stealing and depleting the nation's foreign reserve.
So sad that these criminals will use every opportunity to loot the nation. cry cry cry
Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by BigIyanga: 8:38pm On Apr 25
HBB1:

Masters?
What master?
🤣

You are so daft!
Use your brain a bit.

Also you don't seem to understand the congenital you are bandying around.
Does not make you sound smart.
You sound like a child!

The Naira has been devalued, so its corresponding value in Naira will drop.

Same way the economy of Egypt has grown smaller because of devaluation.

Or is it my 'Masters' that ran that aground too?
You and this your 2*2 shop economics.
🤣

So you know, I don't care for any Politician.
I want a Country that works, so any good news from it makes me happy.

I don't care who gets the job done, so long as it is done.

...and so you know, I am a respectable professional working abroad.
I could care less if it got better or not, but as a Patriot, I can't do that.

I want Nigeria to be great.
If you want otherwise, you are a bastard and you no go die well.

Breaking it down for thick-skulled back benchers like you.. You’re a big person with original kindergarten brain… or thar you’re still processing things with your nursery school brain.

Your brain is incapable of discerning bad from good when your kinsmen are involved. Your little nursery school brain is justifying that $240bn is better than $510bn. Or thar N75k bag of rice in 2024 is better than N11k bag of rice in 2014😂😂

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by HBB1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25
BigIyanga:

Breaking it down for thick-skulled back benchers like you.. You’re a big person with original kindergarten brain… or thar you’re still processing things with your nursery school brain.

Your brain is incapable of discerning bad from good when your kinsmen are involved. Your little nursery school brain is justifying that $240bn is better than $510bn. Or thar N75k bag of rice in 2024 is better than N11k bag of rice in 2014😂😂

There he goes again.

If you are not daft, you would have noticed the Naira has lost about half or more, of its value.
Even Dangote's wealth drastically reduces with it.

Talking about thick skulls, from you language alone, I can infer you are not very smart.
If you want we can do a random IQ test of your choosing.

Set a time and let's do it.
Winner gets 1 million naira.

Game?
Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by BigIyanga: 1:53pm On Apr 26
HBB1:

There he goes again.

If you are not daft, you would have noticed the Naira has lost about half or more, of its value.
Even Dangote's wealth drastically reduces with it.

Talking about thick skulls, from you language alone, I can infer you are not very smart.
If you want we can do a random IQ test of your choosing.

Set a time and let's do it.
Winner gets 1 million naira.

Game?
You only type daft … is that the only vocabulary in ur kindergarten brain ? lol. You’re only referring to yourself. You mean kindergarten IQ test?? You definitely need it.
Calcified brain still needs some shockwave therapy to process that $510bn is better than $240bn😂😂😂
Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by HBB1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26
BigIyanga:

You only type daft … is that the only vocabulary in kindergarten brain ? lol. You’re only referring to yourself. You mean kindergarten IQ test?? You definitely need it.
Calcified brain still needs some shockwave therapy to process that $510bn is better than $240bn😂😂😂

🤭

'Calcified brain needa shockwave therapy?'

Where are you getting this idiotic phrases from?

I really feel sorry for you.
Re: $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg by BigIyanga: 2:06am On Apr 27
HBB1:

🤭

'Calcified brain needa shockwave therapy?'

Where are you getting this idiotic phrases from?

I really feel sorry for you.

Sorry for your infant brain. You really need that IQ test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debt Profile: Fashola Justifies N160bn State’s Debt / Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.