Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table (13335 Views)

Emmanuel Bonaventure Scores As Watford Thrashed Manchester United / Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by bluefilm: 2:09pm On Apr 24
I trust my instincts that arsenal will lose the momentum on Sunday at Tottenham

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24
erai30:
Chelsea is fluctuating like the naira grin

Last night was not a fluctuation... It was a CRASH! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24
bluefilm:
I trust my instincts that arsenal will lose the momentum on Sunday at Tottenham

This I have seen

Nah... Spurs shall collect wotowoto. cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Sirseedorf(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24
Up Gunners

Gunners lawa no texting.., cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24
But they are saying man city will win the cup. Make arsenal no relent oo
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by NairaMaster1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24
Gbadugbakun:
Arsenal are on top temporarily because mancity has 2 outstanding games. Mancity would have to drop points before arsenal can say they're comfortably topping the league

Until then bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by judedwriter(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24
How I wish the league could end now....

Its been a long time since arsenal won the league, I think over ten years ago with arsene Wenger.

But man city have other ideas and will definitely wrap it up.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by spencekat(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24
Chelsea should be relegated to championship.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by bluefilm: 2:24pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:
Nah... Spurs shall collect wotowoto. cool

Story for the gods

Spurs will do everything within their powers to ruin Arsenal's progress

For them, that alone is better than winning the league
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by GreaterFuture(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24
StOla:
E

Saka is tired.
Why is he Tired?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Princeton92(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24
Gbadugbakun:
Arsenal are on top temporarily because mancity has 2 outstanding games. Mancity would have to drop points before arsenal can say they're comfortably topping the league

But Man city won't drop hose points for Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Seunpapa65: 2:36pm On Apr 24
BEN was dark & Broke but when BEN meet CHELSEA BEN WHITE πŸ˜‚.

CHEL was Blind but after CHEL received 5 slaps from ARSENAL CHELSEA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by garfield1: 2:36pm On Apr 24
StOla:
E sweet me die.

But our Aston Villa embarrassment might be our undoing this season.

Saka is tired.

Martinelli must remain on the bench as Trossard is miles ahead of him. 2 games now and he cannot finish the matches with goals that should have been if it was Trossard.

Martinelli should play Saka wing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by missionmex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24
cathodekazim:
I told the over bloated over mouthed, uncouth Chelsea fans in my area on Sunday that Arsenal will beat Chelsea like a snake that can't be eaten (ejo aije) come Tuesday but their paraga alomo brain no gree make them accept. Yesterday was the last nail that sealed the coffin.
It is only childish supporters like you will not know what happened yesterday. But make we just keep quiet. If it truly matters to Chelsea them no born arsenal to beat them 5:0. This is a complete sale out game.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Padipadi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24
Gbadugbakun:
But Arsenal ll win the league. It's written

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by cathodekazim: 2:39pm On Apr 24
missionmex:

It is only childish supporters like you will not know what happened yesterday. But make we just keep quiet. If it truly matters to Chelsea them no born arsenal to beat them 5:0. This is a complete sale out game.

Ode, what happened yesterday. So Chelsea now sells game. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by pek(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24
garfield1:

Martinelli should play Saka wing
Gabriel Jesus

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by missionmex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24
cathodekazim:

Ode, what happened yesterday. So Chelsea now sells game. grin
We just pity una. Make una fit win something after 23 years. Ungrateful elements. Mumu arsenal fansπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by virginchaser(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24
Those goals might seemed easy but those lads worked hard for them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by ARISHEM: 2:44pm On Apr 24
owiko:
I'm a Arsenal FC supporter, but I do not support the humiliation doled out on Chelsea last night.
Every team deserves to breathe.
You must support it. When they destroyed us 6-0 about 10 years ago they thought we were finished. Now that we are the one laughing they don't want everyone to support the scoreline.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by garfield1: 2:47pm On Apr 24
pek:
Gabriel Jesus

Yes just that he likes drifting to tthe main striker position thereby slowing down our game and wasting chances.arsenal is peaking at the right time with everybody fit
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Elidrisy20: 2:48pm On Apr 24
Just like magic,
Gunners no gree 4 anybody
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Nehyooh(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24
For the fact that Mancity is out of champions league, they'll do everything to win the premiership.
They've got two outstandings, Liverpool has one, so arsenal should not even think of winning the league this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Aragon001: 2:50pm On Apr 24
Hermaphrodite2:
we just dash you people ni o

we don't want that yeye man city to carry the league again

goal difference can actually make the difference, na why we open our yansh.

can't you notice that is y we told cold palmer to fake illness
Sharrap ya mouth. Arsenal beat Chelsea neatly and besides who want ya yansh, arsenal no be gay. They flog all opponents and use them clean ground.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by davidtemi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24
Gbadugbakun:
3 point is better than an outstanding game.

The pressure is now on Man City. That's just it

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Aragon001: 2:52pm On Apr 24
Seunpapa65:
BEN was dark & Broke but when BEN meet CHELSEA BEN WHITE πŸ˜‚.

CHEL was Blind but after CHEL received 5 slaps from ARSENAL CHELSEA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by chicfarmer: 2:54pm On Apr 24
missionmex:

We just pity una. Make una fit win something after 23 years. Ungrateful elements. Mumu arsenal fansπŸ˜ƒ
Lol @ ungrateful elements grin
OK, tanku sir. Please also pity for us next season so we can be collecting the point dey go like that, we shall be grateful, sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by ShenTeh(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24
ed matches
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Obierika(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24
Mariangeles:
Arsenal will win the league this season, by the grace of God.

πŸ™„

You mean in the dream abi? grin
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Satazaa: 3:11pm On Apr 24
cathodekazim:
I told the over bloated over mouthed, uncouth Chelsea fans in my area on Sunday that Arsenal will beat Chelsea like a snake that can't be eaten (ejo aije) come Tuesday but their paraga alomo brain no gree make them accept. Yesterday was the last nail that sealed the coffin.
oga please take easy on them na, are they not your area friends?
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Satazaa: 3:17pm On Apr 24
Chrisrare:
Chelsea have become so useless, losing 5 zero to a small team that has never won champions league in their entire history
I get am before na wetin----, this old song no dey tire una

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:
Chelsea's worst defeat to Arsenal since like forever...!

Over to Brighton and Everton to help Gunners tonight and tomorrow night. tongue

Arsenal can still lift this title...! Impossible is nothing.

If Xabi Alonso could do it with Bayer, why not Arteta with a better team?!!
Better team? The Weak team in that league removed them from champions league, did you forget that so easily?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? / Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19 / FIFA U-17 Female World Cup: Flamingos Defeat Chile 2-1, Reach Quarter-Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.