Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table (13338 Views)

Emmanuel Bonaventure Scores As Watford Thrashed Manchester United / Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Pootle: 3:24pm On Apr 24
arsenal jus keeping space for mancity

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Cantonese: 3:25pm On Apr 24
E sweet me pass to win champions league or premiership.

If na only this 5 Kondo, make Chelsea know say we no be mate. If dem dey see us, make dem dey bow to show say oga na master.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by ejieddy: 3:26pm On Apr 24
My Chelsea fried who called me to Banter me about the match and I told him I wouldn't watch it hasn't called me back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Now unto Sunday. If I win the NLD, there's a chance for me to win the league if Lady luck smiles on me

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Cantonese: 3:27pm On Apr 24
Chrisrare:
Chelsea have become so useless, losing 5 zero to a small team that has never won champions league in their entire history

Go and ask what is called gandus gagandusa. Na im we do una. No cry. Wetin man no know na im pass am.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24
Chelsea fans with big mouths, comparing palmer to Saka this season is a great insult I must say. Palmer should be compared to Garnacho of Man United.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by AMI3(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24
Gbadugbakun:
Arsenal are on top temporarily because mancity has 2 outstanding games. Mancity would have to drop points before arsenal can say they're comfortably topping the league
But bird at hand worth more than millions in the bush that u are not sure if u will catch any.

It is now left for Man City to struggle to catch up with arsenal that have already gotten assurance

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by sylve11: 3:40pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:
Chelsea's worst defeat to Arsenal since like forever...!

Over to Brighton and Everton to help Gunners tonight and tomorrow night. tongue

Arsenal can still lift this title...! Impossible is nothing.

If Xabi Alonso could do it with Bayer, why not Arteta with a better team?!!

Na Brighton wan help arsenal abi? Manchester City will use Brighton to bridge the goal difference. cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24
Racoon:
Guuunnnnnnneeeerrrrsss were just in one of their best superlative form overnight. The bridge has been demolished and collapsed patapata. Congratulations Arsenal!!! More victories to attain. COYG! THAT IS THE WORD.

Until City wins their next 2 games.....
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Focusmind: 4:04pm On Apr 24
The title still belongs to City. They still have two matches yet to be played, which they will easily win.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Josephkabila12: 4:19pm On Apr 24
missionmex:

It is only childish supporters like you will not know what happened yesterday. But make we just keep quiet. If it truly matters to Chelsea them no born arsenal to beat them 5:0. This is a complete sale out game.
who be dis mumu sef
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by LoveJesus87(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the worst time to be a Chelsea fan......As for Jackson, that unserious dude should never have any business to do with Stamford bridge from henceforth....But then again, trust the clueless Poch to keep fielding the native fowl embarassed
lmao 🀣🀣
Native fowl kwanu🀣🀣🀣
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Galinton(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24
Focusmind:
The title still belongs to City. They still have two matches yet to be played, which they will easily win.
who told you?
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Boldideas: 4:31pm On Apr 24
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by uunwanaobong3: 4:39pm On Apr 24
Arsenal trash Palmer FC 5-0 yesterday. Lol it was fun watching
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Solution0707(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Galinton(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24
I pity who the support chelsea for this tinubu time. Hunger + heartbreak =......?
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by charlizonto: 5:35pm On Apr 24
Breaking News!

I just learned that the lion 🦁 in their badge has just walked out grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Azazyel: 5:52pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:
Chelsea's worst defeat to Arsenal since like forever...!

Over to Brighton and Everton to help Gunners tonight and tomorrow night. tongue

Arsenal can still lift this title...! Impossible is nothing.

If Xabi Alonso could do it with Bayer, why not Arteta with a better team?!!

Brighton can't do anything to City. They play some good football but don't have that City quality. Brighton have even dropped. When I saw what Luton town did to them, I knew they were no longer the same. Everton can't beat Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by geoworldedu: 6:04pm On Apr 24
judedwriter:
How I wish the league could end now....

Its been a long time since arsenal won the league, I think over ten years ago with arsene Wenger.

But man city have other ideas and will definitely wrap it up.
They won it last 20 years ago. Thet still have 20 more years to try to win it.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by geoworldedu: 6:06pm On Apr 24
Fuckingmallam45:
Chelsea fans with big mouths, comparing palmer to Saka this season is a great insult I must say. Palmer should be compared to Garnacho of Man United.
Palmer carries Chelsea on his head. Without him, Chelsea will be 17th on the table. Example is what we saw yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by judedwriter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24
geoworldedu:
They won it last 20 years ago. Thet still have 20 more years to try to win it.

20 years is still a long way....

I HOPE man city slip at least by 1 point and give arsenal the league title.

Arsenal plays exciting football and deserve a silverware this season.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by geoworldedu: 6:20pm On Apr 24
judedwriter:

20 years is still a long way....

I HOPE man city slip at least by 1 point and give arsenal the league title.

Arsenal plays exciting football and deserve a silverware this season.
City too plays exciting football. It depends on who wants it most.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by yommen: 6:30pm On Apr 24
Zxcvbnmghtr:
undecided undecided undecided and so?! Didn't Chelsea too trash Everton 6-0?!

This is mere fantasy. Mind you, Man City has 2 outstanding games. Winning their games will bring you to reality.

It's not a team like Chelsea that should be beaten in such a manner. 3-1 is still dignifying. Think about it.
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Makunahatata: 6:39pm On Apr 24
StOla:
E sweet me die.

But our Aston Villa embarrassment might be our undoing this season.

Saka is tired.

Martinelli must remain on the bench as Trossard is miles ahead of him. 2 games now and he cannot finish the matches with goals that should have been if it was Trossard.
but Saka was awesome last night....
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Mariangeles(f): 7:36pm On Apr 24
Obierika:

You mean in the dream abi? grin

Be prepared to get shocked then. smiley
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by missionmex(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24
Josephkabila12:
who be dis mumu sef
Who be this πŸ– pig
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Josephkabila12: 10:54pm On Apr 24
missionmex:

Who be this πŸ– pig
you stvpid m@ggot
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by missionmex(m): 7:23am On Apr 25
Josephkabila12:
you stvpid m@ggot
Silly thing angry angry
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Angelfrost(m): 8:00am On Apr 25
Azazyel:

Brighton can't do anything to City. They play some good football but don't have that City quality. Brighton have even dropped. When I saw what Luton town did to them, I knew they were no longer the same. Everton can't beat Liverpool

You were saying...?!!! tongue

Man City is up tonight. grin
Re: Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table by Azazyel: 10:17am On Apr 25
Angelfrost:

You were saying...?!!! tongue

Man City is up tonight. grin

Omo I was wrong. grin Liverpool are in real trouble next season. If Brighton wins today then the gods of football have decided to give arsenal a lift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.