Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) (22903 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Tflex01: 6:16pm On Apr 24
madridguy:
But one IPOBidient opened a thread, with pictures claiming the " yes daddy " built many schools. Lie lie people everywhere.

Attached is the only thing the pandoro master achieved in his 8 wasteful years in Anambra state as a governor.

Funny enough Seun's Obidient mods helped him push it to front page. 😂
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Tflex01: 6:22pm On Apr 24
LegendHero:
Jesu Kristi.

What will now happen to the refurbished schools that Obedient pushed to front page the other time?

So truly Obi did not initiate and completed any new school in his 8 years tenure? This one loud oooo.

And some Obidient mods quickly helped them sent the fake info to front page. 😂

😂
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by gidgiddy: 6:22pm On Apr 24
It's incredible that the issue of if Obi built new Schools some 10 years ago he was Governor has generated 6 pages, but if armed bandits slaughter 40 people in Southern Kaduna today, it won't go past first page

Incredible
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Tflex01: 6:23pm On Apr 24
ThatFairGuy1:
Agulu packaged fraudster.

See truths ohh😮

😂
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by mohims(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24
Mr Pandora aka Gbajue has just disgraced those mumu Obidients who posted false information this morning that Obi built schools. We dey laugh o!

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by focus7: 6:25pm On Apr 24
trutharena:
I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools. I Promised To Improve Existing Schools-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pMG3ldYnFs

Gossipninja's you .made a thread today to show the schools Peter Obi built as governor, now he has denied you.

Peter Obi and his supporters of have always used lies to promote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by mohims(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja shame on you. You are a disgrace. Shey na for your dream Obi build schools? You mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24
Morphinne:

Alas, I was wrong! I thought you were okay grin
According to a nuthead like you? Peter Obi didn’t build schools in Anambra because the State needed no schools grin Why then did his successors, Obiano and Soludo build new schools? Were the schools in Anambra bombed to warrant them building new ones?
Again, your leaking brain failed to tell you that I wasn’t even faulting the fact that renovating existing schools is good and that the point here is that his glory-hunter supporters misled the public that he built new schools and he himself failed to debunk the lies like honorable men would do.
If Reno hadn’t made the revelations he made, Linus wouldn’t tell us the truth. That’s fraud and dishonesty at its peak. If Anambra had enough schools at the time and Obi thought it was unwise to build new ones, why then we’re his supporters and party claiming he built new ones and he didn’t bother to set the record straight?
You sound even more stupeed the more you try defending this utter rubbish so it’s best you go get some sleep, Odè.

Weird how stupid you sound with each response... Damn!

Did Obi at any point claim he built schools?!!

Does every governor need to build schools?!!

Didn't it occur to you that if he had built schools, Reno would have gone fishing for something else to drag him about?!!

Omo... You people that hate on Tinubu and Obi dey try sha.

I just feel young people with brains should know better... Well, what do I even know?! cool
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Jonjam269: 6:28pm On Apr 24
But obirodent miscreants are defending and arguing their fake messiah and serial party defector built phantom schools.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 6:31pm On Apr 24
Jonjam269:
But obirodents are defending and arguing their fake messiah built schools.
una get job atall?.... Did ur blulublu have certificate?
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Makunahatata: 6:33pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:

Lol... I never said Reno was right or wrong, and neither did I say Obi built schools (check me on that).

I have merely wondered why Reno chose to pick on this issue (or even non-issue) of building schools, as though that is an MDG.

My belief is all about educating kids... The question is not about building schools, but ensuring the state is academically advantaged.

It is not hidden that Education massively improved in Anambra under Peter Obi (Stats don't lie)... If building more schools rather than refurbishing and upgrading the existing ones would have ensured this, don't you think Obi would have done that?!!

Trust me... If you wish to paint someone bad, you will find a loophole! If Obi had built schools, Reno would have brought up something equally mundane to make him look bad. The man's (Reno's) mission to bring Obi down is not something new . I find it very amusing. grin
I understand your points, and @the bolded, Obi's greed cost his principal the presidency ,what do u expect?😂

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24
grin grin grin

Dennisochampa:

Bros the lie shock me... Till now... My esophagus still dey shiver
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24
Makunahatata:
I understand your points, and @the bolded, Obi's greediness cost his principal the presidency ,what do u expect?😂

Nah... Atiku's greed for power cost PDP. grin

Abi, are we gonna forget about the roles Wike, Ortom, and others played?!!

Why has Reno failed to call them out, especially Wike?!!

Reno is just jealous of the force and influence Obi has become... Even Atiku doesn't command that appeal.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24
chopnaira:
What a shame. 8 years of NO school built; yet, Anambrans were fucking and having babies like wabbits in the thousands. They then export the kids to other states at school age grin

There are not enough schools in Anambra and due to over subscription, Peter Obi made the famous statement that education in Anambra was not for the poor.

No school built but he took Anambra to No1 is eduction?

Those buildings schools that didn't add value due to poor standards are making noises. Lol
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Morphinne: 6:46pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:

Weird how stupid you sound with each response... Damn!

Did Obi at any point claim he built schools?!!

Does every governor need to build schools?!!

Didn't it occur to you that if he had built schools, Reno would have gone fishing for something else to drag him about?!!

Omo... You people that hate on Tinubu and Obi dey try sha.

I just feel young people with brains should know better... Well, what do I even know?! cool
You know nothing because you are obviously an ozuor and sadly, you have no one to tell you. The more you keep defending the mumu Linus the more stupeed you sound. Unless you want to claim to be more stupeed than I thought, you won’t deny the fact that it was one of his main campaign point during the campaigning period.
Not addressing a lie and setting the record straight because the lie favors you is definitely a dishonorable thing to do and a big lie on its own. His party and mumu supporters were everywhere spreading the falsehood and I’m sure you must be one of them grin
To answer your eediotic questions, firstly, him not debunking the lie that he built schools means admittance secondly, it is not a must for governors to build new schools but coming out to claim they did or not correcting their parties and supporters in the events of erroneous claims that they did is unacceptable.
I’ll stop gracing you with my response now. Ode
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Bone147: 6:54pm On Apr 24
madridguy:
But one IPOBidient opened a thread, with pictures claiming the " yes daddy " built many schools. Lie lie people everywhere.

Attached is the only thing the pandoro master achieved in his 8 wasteful years in Anambra state as a governor.

So now u have heard him that he didn't promise to build school,who is now the fool. You,Reno or the obedient whom you want to blame now. I think it's you
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 6:55pm On Apr 24
Morphinne:

You know nothing because you are obviously an ozuor and sadly, you have no one to tell you. The more you keep defending the mumu Linus the more stipend you sound. Unless you want to claim to be more stupeed than I thought, you won’t deny the fact that it was one of his main campaign point during the campaigning period.
Not addressing a lie and setting the record straight because the lie favors you is definitely a dishonorable thing to do and a big lie on its own. His party and mumu supporters were everywhere spreading the falsehood and I’m sure you must be one of them grin
To answer your eediotic questions, firstly, him not debunking the lie that he built schools means admittance secondly, it is not a must for governors to build new schools but coming out to claim they did or not correcting their parties and supporters in the events of erroneous claims that they did is unacceptable.
I’ll stop gracing you with my response now. Ode
u are the one disgracing urslf here .....🙄
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by flipdat(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24
Keegan:

It's not their fault, since they have places like Ibadan, Kano, Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt to migrate to, thereby inconveniencing the hosts.

Nigerians aren’t allowed to move within Nigeria?
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by hollas2jnr(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24
Racoon:
You don't promise what you can't or won't do. That is what trust, integrity and accountability is all about. That someone didn't promised to build school does not mean that new one will not be built, the existing schools on ground will not be attended to or rehabilited if the needs arise.

Peter Obi may not have promised but education received a massive boost during his reigns as governor that the ripple effects are still being felt nationally and internationally till date. Unlike a man who is a world acclaimed drug baron, imposter, and gbajue CSU certificate forger that has been graduating from non-existent schools while forging certificates all his life.

Riddle me this... Did Peter Obi promise he'll build a Brewery?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by franudi: 6:59pm On Apr 24
All these nonsense argument from Tinubu supporters is what put us in this situation we are now. Where is Tinubu that you people voted for? He has been given the president, now he doesn't know what to do with it.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by casualobserver: 7:01pm On Apr 24
After one propagandist and outright liar @gossipninja spenta whole 1st page of a thread trying to deceive people with fake pictures of schools that he claimed Obi built.

The man has said himself he did t build any school.

If it didn’t dey it didn’t dey. Obi is a tribal project by the Ibos. Even they know the man was a complete failure. It’s the naive non-Ibo youth that were fooled.

https://www.nairaland.com/8071392/schools-peter-obi-built-over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by excellentj4teal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24
But your edogs said you built lot of schools. They can defend any nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:04pm On Apr 24
excellentj4teal:
But your edogs said you built lot of schools. They can defend any nonsense.
Obidients and lies are like 5 and 6. In that thread, the mad OP listed Ojukwu university formerly Anambra state university and also formerly Anambra state polytechnic and college of Agric as schools built by Peter Obi cheesy

Obidients will create fake news based on lies, and the low IQ ones amongst the group will run with the fake news.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Ezmans: 7:05pm On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

So Reno was right after all.

Obi did not build any additional schools in Anambra .

Case closed.
po legacy in education in anambra is superb in nigeria, no state can challenge them in infrastructure & quality education
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:06pm On Apr 24
Goodvibes007:
Results of not building schools..copied from a different thread.
Just look at the pigsty they call schools. grin
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 7:07pm On Apr 24
casualobserver:
After one propagandist and outright liar @gossipninja spenta whole 1st page of a thread trying to deceive people with fake pictures of schools that he claimed Obi built.

The man has said himself he did t build any school.

If it didn’t dey it didn’t dey. Obi is a tribal project by the Ibos. Even they know the man was a complete failure. It’s the naive non-Ibo youth that were fooled.

https://www.nairaland.com/8071392/schools-peter-obi-built-over
not making sense undecided
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:10pm On Apr 24
focus7:

Gossipninja's you .made a these today to show the schools Peter Obi built as governor, now he has denied you.

Peter Obi and his supporters of have always used lies to promote him.
That's what they do all the time. They know this man was a failure when he was governor. Yet they present him as the messiah.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:12pm On Apr 24
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24
Racoon:
You don't promise what you can't or won't do. That is what trust, integrity and accountability is all about. That someone didn't promised to build school does not mean that new one will not be built, the existing schools on ground will not be attended to or rehabilited if the needs arise.

Peter Obi may not have promised but education received a massive boost during his reigns as governor that the ripple effects are still being felt nationally and internationally till date. Unlike a man who is a world acclaimed drug baron, imposter, and gbajue CSU certificate forger that has been graduating from non-existent schools while forging certificates all his life.
Close that Gutter mouth !!! Where did you liers get the schools you posted that he built. Shame on many of you know life people that can say many lies to shoot your emotional feeling.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:13pm On Apr 24
Dennisochampa:
So which school him supporter for nairaland here come dey show us say Peter obi build??
They were schools already existing like the Ojukwu university that was formerly Anambra state university. People were already graduating from Anambra state university before Peter Obi became governor.
The other schools were just repainted and the propagandist OP if that thread lied that they were newly built schools.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by chopnaira: 7:16pm On Apr 24
It's now in the papers.

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by casualobserver: 7:17pm On Apr 24
Reloadedisraelp:
not making sense undecided

You need to have sense 1st.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.