Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) (22869 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by LegendHero(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24
DeepSight:

And why must he, if he is renovating and perfecting existing ones?

Then why are Obedient abusing Reno when he just said the truth?

No be una dey talk say Reno dey lie?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24
Makunahatata:
so u don finally agree your Oga Reno is right, he no build any new school?

Lol... I never said Reno was right or wrong, and neither did I say Obi built schools (check me on that).

I have merely wondered why Reno chose to pick on this issue (or even non-issue) of building schools, as though that is an MDG.

My belief is all about educating kids... The question is not about building schools, but ensuring the state is academically advantaged.

It is not hidden that Education massively improved in Anambra under Peter Obi (Stats don't lie)... If building more schools rather than refurbishing and upgrading the existing ones would have ensured this, don't you think Obi would have done that?!!

Trust me... If you wish to paint someone bad, you will find a loophole! If Obi had built schools, Reno would have brought up something equally mundane to make him look bad. The man's (Reno's) mission to bring Obi down is not something new... I find it very amusing. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Honestey: 5:00pm On Apr 24
Now pitobi is basically confirming what Reno said. But before this video one obedient had replied Reno with 100 schools obi either built or renovated . Obedient and Lies be like 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:
Well, between building new schools that will end up being poorly equipped and staffed, and upgrading existing schools to world standard... I earnestly believe the latter makes more sense.

If the state does not need more schools, why waste funds doing such?!!

If the pressing need of the state is upgrade and equipment of existing schools, then building more schools becomes akin to white elephant projects and wasting of scarce resources.
see how cold you sounded, I just pity the GBAJUE'S because OBI never stops disgracing his minions...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:00pm On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:
Yes , the "Messiah did not come to change the law but to fulfil it" gambit.

N250million: Peter Obi's in-law flees to the United Kingdom

Source: http://www.ukpakareports.com

I spit at your stupidity
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Keegan: 5:00pm On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:
Allow me to borrow this line from Mr. Aghaduno that thoroughly describes Chief Peter Obi inter alia

“The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle”. He is a contradictory person who will tell you a story in the morning and come out in the afternoon to tell the exact opposite of the story he told in the morning.

Whao!

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Sheuns(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

So how is he any different from the rest of the thieves that you now want us to see him as a Saint ?

I see no one as saint. I do not like the idea of state governors conducting elections for LGs at all, that should be the function of INEC as local governments are the 3rd tier of government.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

AntiMarxist:

Joe Rogan: Jamie can you bring up that NL thread on Peter Obi by Anambra peeps

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by StingingStinger: 5:01pm On Apr 24
The best packaged electoral fraud since independence !

Spits.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24
PortHarcourtcit:
see how cold you sounded, I just pity the GBAJUE'S because OBI never stops disgracing his minions...

You haven't said anything, brother... If you have something meaningful to counter my submission, please bring it forward.

Throwing tantrums ought to be beneath anyone with half a brain.
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

Is English ur problem?? So improving schools thru renovations , is not also building ??
So if i buy a decapitated house and I contract a contractor to rebuild , it means I dint build it or what??

Agbado munchers equates illiteracy
defending mediocrity is the problem I have with GBAJUE'S... Why una no get shame...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Montaque(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24
Anambra State is not like most States. This is one State that you will hardly have need of a new public school, because every community and Village in the State have primary and secondary schools. Same way every community and village have a catholic church/Anglican church in it. Take Onitsha for instance, that has up to 10 Secondary Schools with boarding houses that were in existence from the 60s and even beyond. Like my own secondary school which was set up in the 30s by white missionaries. It will be a misplaced priority today for ANSG to embark on building a new secondary school in places like Onitsha, or Ogidi, or Awka, or Nkpor, or Oba, or Nnewi. Because these places have many schools that were created even before Anambra State became a State. The best the Government can do is to improve the service of existing schools or expand their facilities for more intake. This is because almost every parents want their child to attend the "big schools" in Onitsha, Oba and Nnewi. Even till today, most parents from outside Anambra have their wards in boarding houses in Anambra Schools. In Anambra today, Private secondary schools are almost non existence. Because they cant compete with the quality in public schools.

I was in College when Mbadinuju was Governor, then Ngige became Governor, and then Peter Obi at the time I was leaving secondary school. During Ngige/Peter Obi's time, all the public schools in the state were remodelled and better managed in a partnership between the ANSG and the Missions that set them up. The evidence is what we see today. Every national exam for secondary school students, (Common Entrance, Unity School Entrance Exam, Cowpedia, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, or NDA), you will always find a student from Anambra in the first 10. That for me is the issue that is worth discussing - RESULTS. No one can deny results from Anambra's secondary educational system

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by opamoses1: 5:04pm On Apr 24
commoditiesnig:
Wow so its true
Of course it's true.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Rebelutionary: 5:04pm On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

Is English ur problem?? So improving schools thru renovations , is not also building ??
So if i buy a decapitated house and I contract a contractor to rebuild , it means I dint build it or what??

Agbado munchers equates illiteracy
Well, the problem isn't about English but about ilks like you who wanted to force the narrative that he actually did build NEW schools and here he is throwing you all under the bus!

See that your cousin Gossipninja thread where he wanted to confuse us with the same "English" you are speaking here!

What I expect from Obi's camp was to kill this challenge before it even starts. Put out a casual statement that there was no need at the time for new schools but these are my achievements in that sector. It ends! He let you all go on a wild goose chase looking for Mr Poorsible NEW schools only for you guys to come back empty.

Reno just keeps feeding off the gullibility of you fellas.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by BrokenTV: 5:04pm On Apr 24
ArinzeAnthony03:
I didn't read or heard where Obi said he didn't built new school. What are you people even saying.
Leave those idiots let them be capping dust
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by DeepSight(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24
LegendHero:

Then why are Obedient abusing Reno when he just said the truth?

No be una dey talk say Reno dey lie?

I am not an Obidient. However Reno has really lost direction... His desperation to get BAT's attention is embarrassing, coming from a PDP guy who worked against BAT in the last election. He is too desperate and playing the chameleon with no regard to what anyone thinks of his wild prostitution makes him lose the little respect he previously had.

Just like Daniel Bwala.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24
mumu zombie Nigerians degrading one thief to promote another thief...be like dem dey remote una
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Morphinne: 5:05pm On Apr 24
Racoon:
You don't promise what you can't or won't do. That is what trust, integrity and accountability is all about. That someone didn't promised to build school does not mean that new one will not be built, the existing schools on ground will not be attended to or rehabilited if the needs arise.

Peter Obi may not have promised but education received a massive boost during his reigns as governor that the ripple effects are still being felt nationally and internationally till date. Unlike a man who is a world acclaimed drug baron, imposter, and gbajue CSU certificate forger that has been graduating from non-existent schools while forging certificates all his life.
Bro or whoever it is that is behind this username, koni daa fun e. So the new mantra is now “you don’t promise what you won’t do” right? E no go better for you.
Over a year ago, we all saw how the internet was awash with news of fake schools built by Obi while claims were going round that Tinubu built none. The dishonesty was widely reported by eediots like you and Obi, the liar didn’t bother to debunk the lies like honorable people would have done. It took Mr Omokri and several months later to unravel the truth. Now that Mr Linus has come out to say he never built any school because he didn’t promise to, where did the claim that he did come from?
Obi will stain your white grin

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24
Should we be more focused on making our president and his 36 governors make Nigeria work? Obi's 'failure' from 20 years ago naim una dey amplify? Misplaced priorities!

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by offongk(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24
If you like post your negativity about obi as usual but I beat my chest his better than tinubu 100%

Drug lord and hand shaking god father that make Lagos dumb and single handed appoint gov to loot the state ....

Am from akwa ibom and obi is a saint and we loved him

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by PepeXKermit: 5:06pm On Apr 24
Men these agbago urchins no even realize say elecrion don finish since 1year ago na the person wey carry third dey give them problem. Omo eh, Obi, your juju man do this one well!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by LegendHero(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24
DeepSight:

I am not an Obidient. However Reno has really lost direction... His desperation to get BAT's attention is embarrassing, coming from a PDP guy who worked against BAT in the last election. He is too desperate and playing the chameleon with no regard to what anyone thinks of his wild prostitution makes him lose the little respect he previously had.

Just like Daniel Bwala.

Even Obi is chameleon.

Obi from APgA- PDP-LP.

He even swore never to leave APGA, only for him to shamefully defect to PDP then. So both Reno and Obi are shameless.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24
Building schools is misplaced priority. Ride on Obi gbajue.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by sirray001: 5:06pm On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

IPOB Almajiri
you wey go school wey Tinubu built how market?
Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24
Sheuns:

In all we do, let us speak the truth. There is a thread on front page here that shows the schools Obi renovated when he was governor. I didn't know of these until I came across the thread. The LG elections you accuse him of not conducting can be directed also to most of the governors in Nigeria today and in the past.
you just concluded that OBI is no different to the other regular Nigerian politicians... But why were the GBAJUE'S presenting OBI as messiah...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by TYCO77: 5:07pm On Apr 24
[color=#000099][/color]
chopnaira:
What a shame. 8 years of no school built; yet, Anambrans were fucking and having babies like wabbits in the thousands grin

...yet Anambrans are leading and atop in national educational competitions and examination results.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by AntiMarxist: 5:08pm On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

I spit at your stupidity

After we finish with Obi
, we will unroll that latest lie of you guys claiming to be Jewish.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by porthouse7(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24
What took you so long to come out and talk true

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by opamoses1: 5:08pm On Apr 24
sweetrace:

Please stop lying. They said Obi worked on existing schools to make them much better and built a few. I read the post.
That's when you all started shifting the goal post when nobody could win Reno's $10,000 grin

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24
Angelfrost:

You haven't said anything, brother... If you have something meaningful to counter my submission, please bring it forward.

Throwing tantrums ought to be beneath anyone with half a brain.
I pray he comes out again to contest...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Oblitz(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24
omoredia:
Obi is in a class of his own. The current state of our country is telling us what we have chosen to believe. Truth will never make a nation fall like Nigeria has fallen

Some people are just useless. Nigeria has fallen from biggest economy in Africa to third, they're not concerned about that. Na obi matter them dey carry for head. Mumu tribe

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24
Omoluabi16:
Should we be more focused on making our president and his 36 governors make Nigeria work? Obi's 'failure' from 20 years ago naim una dey amplify? Misplaced priorities!

as in we just act like clowns in a scripted movie..that all this politicians watch to amuse themselves..we will see group of corrupt people and the next intelligent thing is to grade from least worst to best worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British Court seized Abacha loot worth £211m / Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump / Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.