Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME (24264 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Justiceleague1: 5:56pm On Apr 24
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by aboyj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24
Very shameful, anyway Nigeria factor.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by FireUpNow(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24
I don't and I can't believe this
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by FireUpNow(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24
Whe. Is the result coming out?
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by psucc(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24
Instead of going to hustle for money to buy slot at the University the idiot gave himself to JAMB to use him as a case study for 2024 Exams.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Digmygold: 6:16pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:
with yeye mentality like that, then some people still wonder why Nigeria is not moving forward.

This is because they.only want old ogres in Universities. That is why.the father was able to show face in the first place.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by atiku4President(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24
Noerection:
Na dem
Mmesoma people
How to know a frustrated agbadoist.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Toluwanise247(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24
๐Ÿ’ฏsure is an Igbo man โ€ฆ. Take me to anywhere
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24
Two NINs to one person?

NIMC needs to do more, all their centers nationwide is highly compromised particularly the ones up north, bribery is goes hand in hand with every modifications, registrations and even greetings, anyway, this is Nigeria, we create a enabling environment for corruption to thrive.

Nigeria is exhausting
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24
Digmygold:
This is because they.only want old ogres in Universities. That is why.the father was able to show face in the first place.

but imagine the audacity.... so out of all the solutions to sort his child's OLODOISM, to cheat his way forward is the only solution he chose. coupled with teachers who want sex for grades then no wonder there are so many people out there (with diplomas) who are clueless about their own field.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Digmygold: 6:34pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

but imagine the audacity.... so out of all the solutions to sort his child's OLODOISM, to cheat his way forward is the only solution he chose. coupled with teachers who want sex for grades then no wonder there are so many people out there (with diplomas) who are clueless about their own field.

Are you also not clueless?
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by wiseoneking: 6:35pm On Apr 24
Noerection:
Na dem
Mmesoma people
Mmesoma people still top JAMB BEST WAEC AND BEST JAMB CANDIDATE.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by PopQueenAgency: 7:19pm On Apr 24
Shameless man. See as im bear-bear don turn white finish.

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Tochi360: 7:34pm On Apr 24
Noerection:
Na dem
Mmesoma people

Exam malpractice in Nigeria is not limited to any people.
You guys will never understand how daft y'all sound when you do this senseless tribal gbasgbos grin grin

Shun senseless tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Kutunban: 7:35pm On Apr 24
Thundafireseun:
Correct dad

Nobody wants his own to carry last position

That's how to help him become last position in life.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Tochi360: 7:37pm On Apr 24
Toluwanise247:
๐Ÿ’ฏsure is an Igbo man โ€ฆ. Take me to anywhere

grin grin grin your soul needs him to be Igbo so you can do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda created and destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Mear23: 7:41pm On Apr 24
After all this brouhaha, this man will still bring national cutoff mark to 120.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Tochi360: 7:42pm On Apr 24
drimzsmoke:

Leave them ooo, Tinubu and the politicians are the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The Nigerian mentality is a big mess.

I was telling one Oduduwa Republic nigga today that even if the various tribes go their separate ways chances of them making a big mess is high due to the Nigerian mentality of apiam way grin.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Jeje247: 7:45pm On Apr 24
Simple things always turn out to be difficult in this country. More than half of the 200 million population are He-goats
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Toluwanise247(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24
Tochi360:

grin grin grin your soul needs him to be Igbo so you can do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda created and destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

Your cry no be todayโ€ฆ your p man done start ham for a very long time
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Thundafireseun: 7:51pm On Apr 24
Kutunban:

That's how to help him become last position in life.

Okay
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Tochi360: 8:01pm On Apr 24
Toluwanise247:

Your cry no be todayโ€ฆ your p man done start ham for a very long time

Hahaha hahaha why e be se na people wey their papa don die tey tey dey rush call out other people own papa grin grin

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal,no be me kill your late papa,carry your cry go another place grin grin

Shun senseless tribal bigotry.

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Elidrisy20: 8:15pm On Apr 24
Na lie
Where them picture?
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by fitinwell: 8:25pm On Apr 24
OneMillionBTC:
Hmmmmm..... How can this happen if the center didn't allow the Father replace the Son?

If you own a JAMB exam center try follow up to know what those IT boys are doing. Some of them clone some computers and keep the duplicate in the Server room. The runs guy answers the questions from the sever room.

Some use the next compound to the JAMB center, draw connection from the JAMB router and set up runs guys to write from there.

Some use the one hour interval after you have submitted to edit the work cos they did not submit it to JAMB router but to their school router.

The IT guys need to be policed ooooo. We are just too corrupt in 9ja. They are looking for every means to spoiled the good work JAMB is doing.

I am even hearing a new one around, they now have an App that the runs guys use to hack into JAMB server provided they are around the center. From their phones they login the students ID and take the exams from them while standing outside the JAMB center.

JAMB should really work hard and block these bad IT guys. Ask students writing JAMB and they will gist your ear full. Found myself around some of them after their exams, my ear full.

Oga dis are jamboree lies... For you to perpetrate this Jamb Exam Fraud you must either be the Jamb center Technical Administrator which maybe a Novice to ICT..

Or Jamb Technical Staff sent to the Center to coordinate Exam..

This are the two official you can Buy before you can successfully bypass Jamb Exam questions...

So leave out the lies of Jamb App on Phone... And Tapping in Next Compound...

We are not all Fools...

Na Nigeria, Pack all of us together..

If you Sabi work .. you no get senatorial influence for Nigeria you go suffer..

You sabi work ,.. you no com get Money and connection..

Na der u go dey oo..

Jamb don't do public recruitment, na always internal... They employ only Muslim fanatics, or by Senatorial appointment.

So many IT Novices on Jamb Center Exam Coordination at the expense of the Students..

Na so we go dey manage am oo

Eeeereee o!
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Chukwuka319(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24
Mmesoma Syndrome is gradually spreading.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by ScamDemicEra: 8:51pm On Apr 24
integrity16:
Corruption at House hold level. This is how corrupt leaders are raised.

[b]If this child now becomes Governor of a state, what do you think would happen?

... how did Tinubu, Buhari's parents raise them ?
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by olayinka63: 9:30pm On Apr 24
OneMillionBTC:
Hmmmmm..... How can this happen if the center didn't allow the Father replace the Son?

If you own a JAMB exam center try follow up to know what those IT boys are doing. Some of them clone some computers and keep the duplicate in the Server room. The runs guy answers the questions from the sever room.

Some use the next compound to the JAMB center, draw connection from the JAMB router and set up runs guys to write from there.

Some use the one hour interval after you have submitted to edit the work cos they did not submit it to JAMB router but to their school router.

The IT guys need to be policed ooooo. We are just too corrupt in 9ja. They are looking for every means to spoiled the good work JAMB is doing.

I am even hearing a new one around, they now have an App that the runs guys use to hack into JAMB server provided they are around the center. From their phones they login the students ID and take the exams from them while standing outside the JAMB center.

JAMB should really work hard and block these bad IT guys. Ask students writing JAMB and they will gist your ear full. Found myself around some of them after their exams, my ear full.
Everything you said is a complete lie. Jamb has improved tremendously beyond all these baby cankaworm. The way jamb proved case of Mmesoma beyond doubt is just a tip of how jamb has improved and evolved under Oloyede. Forget it I know what I'm saying
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Goodman247: 10:02pm On Apr 24
Bad example, he should be locked for 21 years
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by kareemkamil(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24
What kind of embarrassment b dis
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by ufotunang: 12:02am On Apr 25
So the father will be taking exams for his son in the university also..... university is not by force..they are talent and skills your son will have which he can use it to make it in life
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Semaj77(m): 2:08am On Apr 25
Asmmi:
Like the father will score 300. He might score less than 200 at the end. Yeye family

Check my profile for details

If I'm a betting man I'd wager on the dad scoring higher than the child with kids these days who don't know jackshit
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by bluefilm: 2:12am On Apr 25
Why bother taking JAMB

The man should have applied directly to Chicago State University

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) / Ex-Convict In Security Outfits Caught With 5 Stolen Motorcycles (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.