Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME (24292 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by integrity16(m): 4:48am On Apr 25
ScamDemicEra:

... how did Tinubu, Buhari's parents raise them ?

I guess you already know the answer to that question, but my issue is that you failed to add Jonathan, Deziani Allison Madueke, James Ibori, etcetera.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Asmmi: 8:11am On Apr 25
Semaj77:

If I'm a betting man I'd wager on the dad scoring higher than the child with kids these days who don't know jackshit
I agree
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by kaywhy09(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25
Like son like father
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Pepperdemisback: 4:25pm On Apr 25
Chisave:

Mumu, if it was igbo, they wouldn't even waste time mentioning the name
Victim mentality as usual!
Did JAMB mention Mmesoma's name, tribe or state? Was she the only victim? Was she not the person that took herself to the media?
JAMB only mention people who take them to Court or continue dragging them even when guilty.
They don't expose anyone's identify, they only cancel the result unless it is a serious case like this that goes to the Police.
They only released the identities and cases of fellow offenders when people like you were claiming she was witch-hunt. The other people accepted their penalties secretly and moved on. She exposed herself, not JAMB!
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Pepperdemisback: 4:34pm On Apr 25
PopQueenAgency:
Shameless man. See as im bear-bear don turn white finish.
Shaming a 60 year old man with grey? You better don't attract grey hair curses to yourself and household? Do you pray for you and your household to live to see grey? You better know what to do with your hands.
What makes him foolish? Is there a Professor in your lineage?
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by PopQueenAgency: 7:28pm On Apr 25
Pepperdemisback:

Shaming a 60 year old man with grey? You better don't attract grey hair curses to yourself and household? Do you pray for you and your household to live to see grey? You better know what to do with your hands.
What makes him foolish? Is there a Professor in your lineage?

You're a subterranean retard.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Pepperdemisback: 9:41pm On Apr 25
PopQueenAgency:

My unfortunate and miserable mother who fvcked dogs to get pregnant of me is a subterranean retard.

Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by PopQueenAgency: 11:25pm On Apr 25
Pepperdemisback:

Cousin Seun, ban this one.
Re: JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME by Pepperdemisback: 2:17pm On Apr 26
PopQueenAgency:

Cousin Seun, ban this one.
Why are you crying? I collect your biscuit? You abuse people papa and mama, start to call for ban?
Ewu Sokoto!
Cousin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Hack: FBI Investigates Major Attack / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos, Four ATM Cards Recovered From Them / Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.