Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos (18573 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by Menclothing1: 10:10pm On Apr 24
Champion I celebrat u
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by Cmanforall: 10:40pm On Apr 24
ibrocool:
You got my point. He is not a pro. He only did that to enter Guiness Book of World Record

That is possible.
Friend's experience playing at the Time Square revealed there are high chances of passers-by at CM level, though they may not want to play
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by Freelancerboy(m): 9:44am On Apr 25
PopQueenAgency:

Sure.
How do I reach you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by BeigJawnson(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Ok na Mr. UK grin grin grin

You must be one of those "Yoruba ni me but" confused clowns.
I really don't have time to be going back and forth with you but for your information. My first time traveling out of Nigeria was on a student visa in the 80s and my one-way flight ticket from Lagos to JFK was only N300 on Nigeria Airways. Go and do your research to find out what year that was. You were more than likely not even born yet. I have been using my Nigerian and US passports to travel around the world for close to 40 years now including that your yeye UK. grin grin
With mumus like you, those IPOB criminals will overrun the SW, but I can assure you that with minds like mine. The SW is in safe hands.
I don't fight because of any politician but for my heritage and culture. It will be preserved for our unborn generations.

Get lost kid. BYE

Born in the 80'? Cant stop laughing. Let me tell you, oro rirun ni o n ja de lenu e...

What heritage are you protecting? All na show off. Bluffing on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by DOptical: 9:58pm On Apr 25
Onakoya. The fila is goated 🔥.. He's Adekunle Olopade's twin brother considering they're both birthday mates. Both of them are intelligent too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by GigLad: 1:36pm On Apr 30
Yes but when I say comments, I mean real comments and not just some random comments like bot comment, the reply to this
techub:

Let's talk about this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos by GigLad: 1:36pm On Apr 30
Yes but when I say comments, I mean real comments and not just some random comments like bot comment, the reply to this
Freelancerboy:

Can we discuss more on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap / 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.