Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S (447 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Infinix Storms UNILAG With HOT 30 Series Launch Concert / Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Max1103: 11:03pm On Apr 28
Idarachris84:
Beautiful design!
Budget friendly 😜
Aesthetics
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Max1103: 11:03pm On Apr 28
OladapoF:
The reviews on this device so far have been pleasing and amazing.
Quite amazing
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Max1103: 11:04pm On Apr 28
Starprogress:
TECNO stopping at nothing
innovation never stops
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Altrarecords(m): 1:40am On Apr 29
Ezeifeduba:
I'm really waiting to see any mid range beat the Camon 30 series in anything.

No 4k resolution shoot though
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Tunmise80: 11:22am On Apr 30
Trust me, it's budget friendly. I'm in love with he fast charge feature coz I dey press phone die
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by sureinfo: 11:22pm On Apr 30
There just so many reasons to love this phone for.
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by sureinfo: 11:24pm On Apr 30
Max1103:
Most powerful midrange on the market right now
real talk
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by sureinfo: 11:25pm On Apr 30
Altrarecords:

No 4k resolution shoot though
how do you know, isn’t it on the camon 5 pro 5G?

1 Like

Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Breastfeed: 11:33pm On Apr 30
Affordability truly meets innovation on this device
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Breastfeed: 11:34pm On Apr 30
sureinfo:
There just so many reasons to love this phone for.
yeah, it’s packed with so many amazing features

1 Like

Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by graceyJ1: 2:10pm On May 01
I like what I see
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by graceyJ1: 2:15pm On May 01
I like what I see
Re: Affordability Meets Innovation: 5 Reasons Why The TECNO CAMON 30 Series Is The S by Blvckk: 10:14pm On May 01
Lazyme2:

Are you serious?
Most definitely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Networks Greediness And Lack Of Innovation / Window Phone Guys / The New Blackberry A10: Its Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.