Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter (35233 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by NothingDoMe: 9:12am On Apr 25
šŸ¤£
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by PotatoSalad(m): 9:12am On Apr 25
dettolgel:

There is alcohol in your cough syrup, in paracetamol and panadol.

White vinegar, apple cider vinegar...

Postinor:
Such a shame on the headquarters of islam,but sha,we muslims follow the quran and hadiths and not saudi arabia
Shhhhh. Christianity was like this before, even worse, then we gradually started seeing the light.
The way una dey practice una religion makes it look like a cult. Something Like Joseph Seed's cult in Far Cry 5.
Saudis are gradually seeing the light. Y'all should follow suit

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by ZUKKYY(m): 9:12am On Apr 25
grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by HydraFeeds(m): 9:12am On Apr 25
I remember when I was in Kano ,I looked for where to buy alcohol like sey my life depends on it but all I was experiencing was fear of Hisbah . I was only able to see an empty Heineken can at one big hotel owned by a Lebanese .

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:13am On Apr 25
Praxis758:
Even the Bible and God forbid drinking beer and alcohol.

Totally condemnable

ā€­ā€­1 Timothy 5:23 NIVā€¬ā€¬
[23] Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

The Bible didn't forbid alcohol intake. The bible only frowns at being drunk.

ā€­ā€­Ephesians 5:18 NIVā€¬ā€¬
[18] Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by mohbadliveson: 9:13am On Apr 25
Worthless Hisbah keeps destroying beers in Kano
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Adakintroy: 9:13am On Apr 25
sdeli:
The are gradually getting tired of ancient doctrines.

They're even regulating the measurement for alcohols intake per month by individuals. Wow

What is so ancient doctrine there. Achohol intake na better thing. Make una no worry science de come with him laws to regulate things. Una think say modern science society go stay open like this forever.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by id4sho(m): 9:13am On Apr 25
4tomandchi:
This people don d backslide small small oh!!!

Ya Allah have mercy

USA protection
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Soulsymbol99: 9:14am On Apr 25
As this their prince introduce WWE etc I knew thingz will never be same for them. Western world don dey enter this pple small small and datz d beginning of their problems.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Iamzik: 9:14am On Apr 25
Postinor:
Such a shame on the headquarters of islam,but sha,we muslims follow the quran and hadiths and not saudi arabia

Will you not stop traveling to Saudi Arabia?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by EdiskyHarry: 9:14am On Apr 25
I wish the northern terrorists can see this
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Apr 25
Yippee.. we gonna go gaga .. grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by hammer567: 9:14am On Apr 25
LOL

ONE SAID THE END IS NEAR, AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

THE OTHER SAID, HE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM LEADER POSITION, I THINK THAT PERSON WANT TO DIE.

OR HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS LOOKING AT IS ALLAH THAT HE BOWS TO WORSHIP.

WHAT ALLAH WANT, ALLAH GETS AND ONLY HE CAN UNDO THAT WHICH HE DONE. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by osuofia2(m): 9:14am On Apr 25
Edon cast. Kudos to the crown King. Religion shouldnt be holding the World back. Alcohol like every other beverage is a choice to drink or not, Still waiting for the reply of Isa Pantami

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by omoredia: 9:15am On Apr 25
Can u be more Muslim than an Arab

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Antilslaam: 9:15am On Apr 25
It is just a pity that AntiChristian is no more, he for come defend Saudi Arabia on top this matter
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Lacash: 9:15am On Apr 25
clearcrystal:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68085190.amp

Globe Eye News
They knew Dubai is taking the shine already so they wanna catch up with them, Lolz šŸ˜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by lekankolade(m): 9:16am On Apr 25
Paraman:
Islamic fanatics all over the world will not be happy with this move by the Saudi authority

Letā€™s forget Islamic take about alcohol, what are the health benefits of Alcohol to humans?
Has it done more good than harm to humans?
Imagine if Islam supported taking Alcohol, how do think the world will look like?
The little sanity we are enjoying in the world currently is simply because Islam forbids some stuffs that other religions donā€™t see as evil šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Think about it
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Kenmatt(m): 9:16am On Apr 25
I didn't go through down, not because it's too long but because going by the Top Story;

What flashed into my mind is; Little by little, the World is becoming a fun Place to be.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by alabo1: 9:17am On Apr 25
dettolgel:

There is alcohol in your cough syrup, in paracetamol and panadol.

The bible does not forbid alcohol. It abhors drunkenness'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Papayaayasager(m): 9:18am On Apr 25
And Hausa-Fulani still dey carry Islam for head like gala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Nice2023(m): 9:18am On Apr 25
Praxis758:

Totally condemnable

Be lying.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:19am On Apr 25
Sapasenator:

What a about alchohol in your cough syrup

grin

Even Orhepta Tonic get am. I dey shack anytime I take am.

Its even used in baking cake.

[23] Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

Many don't read their Bible. They rely on what some fake pastors and prophets say.
The Bible is not against alcohol but being drunk with it. Paul even advised Timothy to take it once in a while for his health. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Cmanforall: 9:19am On Apr 25
clearcrystal:

Globe Eye News

So thise Arabians don't know how alcohol tastes?

They must have saved lots of money without spending on Alcohol these years grin
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by crossbreedwears(m): 9:20am On Apr 25
What bible passage did God condemn
Praxis758:

Totally condemnable

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Hezzyluv: 9:20am On Apr 25
Postinor:

But the bonded was written from there na even the one's you have in ya house now. Abi you wan dey whine prophet mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by tunjijones(m): 9:21am On Apr 25
christejames:
But our so called northern brethren who now practice the religion more than the aborigines from the Middle East will always use their hisbah to destroy something that they indirectly benefits from through tax grin grin grin?

CORNfused šŸŒ½ entity.

Bigotism has really dealt a massive blow to Africa, we no longer care about our tradition most especially the Northern Muslims, they've excised their tradition and put on mostly the tradition of the Arabians. You will never see the Iranian Muslims, Chinese Muslims, Indian Muslims, the Turkish Muslims, even the Senegalese or Gambian Muslims forget about their tradition or culture even as they are staunch Muslims amongst them, unlike our northern brethren.

I will cut the North Central Muslims, South Western Muslims some slacks though.

I noticed You did not cut south east Muslim any slack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by LOVEGINO(m): 9:21am On Apr 25
clearcrystal:

Globe Eye News
eye don dey clear. Dem go begin sell puk soon grin
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Sheuns(m): 9:21am On Apr 25
What many people donā€™t know is that Saudi Arabia is owned by the Saud family.

The name Saudi Arabia came about by the almagamation of the kingdoms of Hejaz and Nedj in September 1932 by its founder Abdulaziz bin Saud.

Thatā€™s why only the Saud family have been rulers ever since the amalgamation.

When I hear people say ā€œWhy are the Saudis allowing such policiesā€, I laugh and say to myself, the Saudis are the ones making the policies.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:21am On Apr 25
SpatialKing:

Will you keep quiet šŸ¤«

No vex grin

Im no know say some drunken master dey online.
Actually, the Bible is not against alcohol but taking too much of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Plans Reversing Trump's Jerusalem Move Despite Strong Objections / Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.