Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) (43526 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by CrossRhodes: 1:16pm On Apr 25
GistMedia0:
Israel DMW reacts as a doctor lists the benefits of marrying a virgin. Following his own experience of marrying Sheila Courage, who was a virgin at the time of their wedding. Despite her virginity, their marriage failed to last even a year, raising questions about the correlation between marital success and a partner's sexual history. shocked
Facts...
I'm a witness to these
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Geovanni412(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25
Fiscus105:
Because he failed now, he believed every man that marries or planning to marry a virgin would fail.
What a myopic way of reasoning!

Instead for him to look inward and correct any area in his life that making it difficult for him to marry, he would continue blame all women but exonerating himself.

How are we even sure the lady was an actual virgin?

A lady might be a virgin, as in no penetration but

She might be an expert at giving head to guys or she might have other weird sexual fantasies

She could be a lesbian sef.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Pupanchy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25
I'm just trying to see how many vigins we have left in Nigeria apart from the nursery sch student
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 1:29pm On Apr 25
NOETHNICITY:
I would prefer to conclude that Isreal does not deserve to be with a virgin woman
Was he ever with any virgin in the first instance?

maureensylvia:
Marrying a virgin can bring a sense of purity and strong bond, but also potential drawbacks like increased expectations and sexual incompatibility.

there is no sexual incompatibility there. what does a virgin know about sexual compatibility. only someone who has had previous experience will know that, so any virgin who tell you that is actually a fake pussy tightener virgin induced by menstrual blood. A virgin only has experience from the person who disvirgined them and they tend to stick to that man until they try another who does it better than their spouse, then them only then they will start talking of compatibility.

windvane:
change your circle of friends and you will meet a virgin.....I dated 8 virgins and later married another virgin.....it all depends on people you communicate and roll with.....
See this one i am sure you are always going after underaged. so all those 8 girls you disvirgined who will now marry them. don't go and try this nonsense Abroad oo.. so sorry will not be your name, because you will end in jail.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 1:32pm On Apr 25
GistMedia0:
Israel DMW reacts as a doctor lists the benefits of marrying a virgin. Following his own experience of marrying Sheila Courage, who was a virgin at the time of their wedding. Despite her virginity, their marriage failed to last even a year, raising questions about the correlation between marital success and a partner's sexual history. shocked
If you really believe Israel wife was a virgin then the joke is on you man. I have a friend who was also deceived by a girl claiming she was a virgin and this guy actually ended up marrying her, but we his friend all knew she was not a virgin, but my guy refused to believe, because this lady so deceived him.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 1:38pm On Apr 25
windvane:
change your circle of friends and you will meet a virgin.....I dated 8 virgins and later married another virgin.....it all depends on people you communicate and roll with.....

I don't keep friends. Your dating and marrying a virgin has nothing to do with friends.

And like I said, there's no way to verify a virgin. It's all in your head and what she tells you.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Elzazzi: 1:40pm On Apr 25
chatinent:
No 100% way to verify a virgin.

Make una continue dey carefully pick Nigerian used repackaged as Belgium

That girl was Never a virgin. She run Israel street. She probably did those surgeries they do in India
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by dontrulee: 1:42pm On Apr 25
chatinent:

I don't keep friends. Your dating and marrying a virgin has nothing to do with friends.

And like I said, there's no way to verify a virgin. It's all in your head and what she tells you.

If the hymen is intact and she bleeds following penetration, she's most likely a virgin.

A virgin may be mildly penetrated and still have her hymen intact though.

So, you're right, there's no 100% way of verifying a virgin
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Bfly: 1:47pm On Apr 25
This one wey marry fake virgin never wake up.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by dontrulee: 1:49pm On Apr 25
Benefits of Marrying a virgin far outweighs those of marrying a non-virgins.

While it's true that a non-virgin especially those with very low body counts (1-3) may have more character, I'll still prefer a virgin over a non-virgin.

Also note that she being a virgin doesn't mean that she hasn't explored all other aspects of sexuality

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Ade1177: 1:51pm On Apr 25
Geovanni412:

How are we even sure the lady was an actual virgin?

A lady might be a virgin, as in no penetration but

She might be an expert at giving head to guys or she might have other weird sexual fantasies

She could be a lesbian sef.

Exactly I wanted to ask this questions

During university days

I know of girls that does only Anal sex

And give blowjobs

Even at party

Their v is intact

But those bitches be wild
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Dengoh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25
Its better to marry a virgin if you are lucky to get one.
Wait o... who dey disvirgin them sef?
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by kay29000(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25
Watinhapen:
Marrying a virgin is still far far better than marrying a non virgin. The thought that no one else have accessed your wife’s vaginal is comforting. You don’t have to be scared that your wife’s ex will come for your wedding and be looking at you like a fool who married what he has used to learn different sex styles.

Damn! This is heavy.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Osanoghodua1: 2:13pm On Apr 25
God blessed me with a virgin, I can tell you that virginity has nothing to do with the success of marriage. Goof character is not a virgin monopoly. Houses and riches are the inheritance of fathers, and a predent wife is from the Lord. proverbs 19:14. It's God that giveth a good wife and the Holy Spirit specifically asked me to marry my wife. Seek the face of God before marrying because if you Marry the wrong fellow, your hell begins on earth, God saves you if you don't die untimely.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Maliqcious: 2:13pm On Apr 25
AfahaAbia:

They are many women that age who are virgins
once you don cross 23 e go hard to take you v as a woman.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25
Dyfynezz12:
😂😂
Am sure he is the one in the best position to react

You garrit
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by EmmaLege: 2:27pm On Apr 25
grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fimzzy1991: 2:31pm On Apr 25
From a virgin who got married to a male virgin, I tell you there in no expectations especially when you are true virgins not people that do everything but intercourse.

You start together from zero and build to plateau together. You learn and unlearn together.
No competitors, no comparison just plain heaven.
God is very wise. Marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled
maureensylvia:
Marrying a virgin can bring a sense of purity and strong bond, but also potential drawbacks like increased expectations and sexual incompatibility.

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 2:40pm On Apr 25
dontrulee:

If the hymen is intact and she bleeds following penetration, she's most likely a virgin.

A virgin may be mildly penetrated and still have her hymen intact though.

So, you're right, there's no 100% way of verifying a virgin

There is a way to make it look as tho the hymen wasn't broken too after many doings.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Flows001(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25
chatinent:
No 100% way to verify a virgin.

Make una continue dey carefully pick Nigerian used repackaged as Belgium
Oga there is.. If you open the kpekus check, you go know whether the road still dey sealed or otherwise...
My girlfriend is a perfect example
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 3:40pm On Apr 25
Flows001:

Oga there is.. If you open the kpekus check, you go know whether the road still dey sealed or otherwise...
My girlfriend is a perfect example

I guess you never heard that they now refill the hymen. Lol
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Flows001(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25
chatinent:

I guess you never heard that they now refill the hymen. Lol
I know, and I've had a lady like that before..

That's why I can distinguish between an artificially closed hymen, and a naturally closed one.

I have deflowered atleast three ladies before, so I know a naturally closed vagina when I see it, and my present babe is truly a virgin
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Menclothing1: 4:00pm On Apr 25
Lolz deep
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 4:10pm On Apr 25
Flows001:

I know, and I've had a lady like that before..

That's why I can distinguish between an artificially closed hymen, and a naturally closed one.

I have deflowered atleast three ladies before, so I know a naturally closed vagina when I see it, and my present babe is truly a virgin

The point is that you cannot tell by merely seeing it or penetration.

They did you 1-0 man.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by alphaNomega: 4:23pm On Apr 25
IsraelDMW is a cow
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Flows001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25
chatinent:

The point is that you cannot tell by merely seeing it or penetration.

They did you 1-0 man.

No bro.

I told you I've had someone like that that before, so you should know that I'm a guy man in the game, I instantly know whenever I see a fake one..
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 4:34pm On Apr 25
Flows001:

No bro.

I told you I've had someone like that that before, so you should know that I'm a guy man in the game, I instantly know whenever I see a fake one..

It's medically proven not by mere looking.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Mac2016(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25
uncleck:
Virginity guarantees that you married a hitherto sexually responsible person. It doesn't necessarily mean that she was sexually pure because she may have engaged in other sexual activities.... It doe not mean she is morally upright; many of them also have bad characters. It also doesn't guarantee that she won't be promiscuous in the future.

These two emboldened don't coexist!
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by diamondfemi: 5:48pm On Apr 25
Hmmmm Hellooooooo
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Ubdavis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25
I have deflowered like two. They turned around to like intimacy then I do.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by kcbaba007: 9:30pm On Apr 25
Where will you even get virgin, where all the girls don dey knack from ages 12
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by djon78(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25
Fiscus105:

On DMW marriage, he is main culprit He should blame himself more.

For you to marry virgin or even non virgin, it doesn't give you freedom to do anyhow with her.

Man should start blame themselves too, when Marriage goes south.

After all, it takes two to tango!

Yeah that's why I said Men also make mistakes

Most of times out of naivety
They think because they married virgins they will do as they like

In the end they get the shock of there lives

I think people getting married should prepare themselves very well
If they do
The chances of success is much higher

Although marriages with what I ve seen around me no be beans

It takes lots of factors to get the chance of succeeding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: wharlay23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.