Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) (43537 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Prettychild(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25
Lol! There are different types of virgins;
Virgins that are virgins because they don’t want to get pregnant
Virgins that do other sexual stuff without penetrative sex
The ogbonge virgins wey be tear rubber
I don’t know the one Israel DMW go marry

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Walz001: 11:11pm On Apr 25
GistMedia0:
Israel DMW reacts as a doctor lists the benefits of marrying a virgin. Following his own experience of marrying Sheila Courage, who was a virgin at the time of their wedding. Despite her virginity, their marriage failed to last even a year, raising questions about the correlation between marital success and a partner's sexual history. shocked

You are 100% right doctor
All you said is good and right but sometimes meeting a good and loyal lady as a virgin matter more than just being a virgin

I didnt meet my wife as a virgin but for 7 years and more them no born her well to go outside and she has never and will never

Me too no be virgin but i have some virgins that are loyal to the core when it comes to loyalty and real women
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by ObalendeCMS: 5:26am On Apr 26
Both virgin & disflowered nigerian ladies are utterly useless & nasty!
They don't deserve good men.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by achimendy(m): 6:14am On Apr 26
spencekat:
Exactly,he is yet to recover.Marrying a virgin is very good.

Very very good.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by achimendy(m): 6:20am On Apr 26
anonymuz:
virginity can never and will never remain a criteria for a successful marital life.

Getting married to a virgin is a big plus to any man. It takes discipline, and fear of God for a woman to abstain from such act until marriage.

But we need to understand that the number criteria for successful marriage is the fear of God. When couples have fear for God and live by the dictates of God's word they won't be problem.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Tekashi89(m): 7:23am On Apr 26
Fiscus105:
Because he failed now, he believed every man that marries or planning to marry a virgin would fail.
What a myopic way of reasoning!

Instead for him to look inward and correct any area in his life that making it difficult for him to marry, he would continue blame all women but exonerating himself.
truer words have never been said he should take a closer look at himself and stop asslicking Davido
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by henrixx(m): 11:30am On Apr 26
Fiscus105:

Hope u also know she can remain a virgin out of fear?

I know a lady that just finished secondary school last year, the only reason that she still be virgin is that ,her mum who is a nurse, regularly taking her for virginity test.

If the girl can be coerced to remain virgin till Marriage, can you call such girl a responsible?
yes its part of training too, over time she would have learnt to be responsible.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by henrixx(m): 11:36am On Apr 26
djon78:

Marriage to a Virgin can fail woefully while the one to a non virgin can succeed very well

It's all depends on individual differences

Some virgins have nasty character which is the most important thing in having a good marriage

Also coming from experience
A woman can be dis virgined and crave sex highly more than a non virgin that you will be shocked if you thought virgins don't crave sex
This is one mistake many Men make they think a virgin doesn't crave sex
She craves it and if you don't give it to her as she wants
You are in for a very big trouble (from personal experience)
CAP, for her to have built that self control till marriage, she's never becoming a nymph. if her craving was that intense she could have lost her virginity before marriage
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by Elonmuzk(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26
Virginity does not equate to successful marriage. I don't know why lots of Nigerians are crazy about Virgins.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by duruZed(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26
Virgin or no virgin, what matters most is loving and understanding each other. Some virgins self are just like repackaged belgium vehicles. Make una no vex o.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by achimendy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26
maureensylvia:
Marrying a virgin can bring a sense of purity and strong bond, but also potential drawbacks like increased expectations and sexual incompatibility.

If is sexual incompatibility you said then you lie. A virgin woman might find sex difficult at the early stage but with time she'll be fine with her man's way of intercourse.

You can say that when it comes to non-virgins with multiple body counts.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26
chatinent:

I don't keep friends. Your dating and marrying a virgin has nothing to do with friends.

And like I said, there's no way to verify a virgin. It's all in your head and what she tells you.
like I said change your circle of friends...if you mingle with decent humans,you will surely meet a virgin.......
whatever she tells me,whatever is in my head,I am grateful I married a virgin because all those qualities listed up there,my wife has them all......

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26
fxexperts:
Was he ever with any virgin in the first instance?

there is no sexual incompatibility there. what does a virgin know about sexual compatibility. only someone who has had previous experience will know that, so any virgin who tell you that is actually a fake pussy tightener virgin induced by menstrual blood. A virgin only has experience from the person who disvirgined them and they tend to stick to that man until they try another who does it better than their spouse, then them only then they will start talking of compatibility.

See this one i am sure you are always going after underaged. so all those 8 girls you disvirgined who will now marry them. don't go and try this nonsense Abroad oo.. so sorry will not be your name, because you will end in jail.
you are stupid....you feel everyone is a pervert like you....my wife was 24 when I married her..fo ol....like father like son
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by chatinent: 11:32pm On Apr 26
windvane:
like I said change your circle of friends...if you mingle with decent humans,you will surely meet a virgin.......
whatever she tells me,whatever is in my head,I am grateful I married a virgin because all those qualities listed up there,my wife has them all......

I don't know what part of “I don't keep friends“ you didn't understand.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 3:01pm On Apr 27
windvane:
you are stupid....you feel everyone is a pervert like you....my wife was 24 when I married her..fo ol....like father like son
Werey, what about those other girls you disvirgined. how old were they when you disvirgined them. i know your type very well. Mr Virgin destroyer. go and try this abroad and you will surely end in jail.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by djon78(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27
henrixx:
CAP, for her to have built that self control till marriage, she's never becoming a nymph. if her craving was that intense she could have lost her virginity before marriage

How many women out there actually are nymphs?

That a woman isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a nymph

That talk is out of complete ignorance

There's more to women's sexuality
And it's very deep as the ocean
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28
fxexperts:
Werey, what about those other girls you disvirgined. how old were they when you disvirgined them. i know your type very well. Mr Virgin destroyer. go and try this abroad and you will surely end in jail.
like I said your family will cry over you....if I have slept with a lady less than 19,then my curse will not come to pass..wasted asshole
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 10:03pm On Apr 29
windvane:
like I said your family will cry over you....if I have slept with a lady less than 19,then my curse will not come to pass..wasted asshole
Youu are a pedophile. olodo werey. you will die, trailer go jam your entire genersion.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29
fxexperts:
Youu are a pedophile. olodo werey. you will die, trailer go jam your entire genersion.
e pain your papa,na oloshi you finally marry...Nigeria will take your life
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 11:23am On Apr 30
windvane:
e pain your papa,na oloshi you finally marry...Nigeria will take your life
Olodo. you wife don use menstrual blood take deceive this olodo. na trailer go jam that your dirty prick. mumu, suffer kill you for this country.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30
fxexperts:
Olodo. you wife don use menstrual blood take deceive this olodo. na trailer go jam that your dirty prick. mumu, suffer kill you for this country.
are u done?is that all you got..weak lines..try harder son
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by highchief1: 8:10pm On Apr 30
maureensylvia:
Marrying a virgin can bring a sense of purity and strong bond, but also potential drawbacks like increased expectations and sexual incompatibility.

okpo keep quiet
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 11:41am On May 01
windvane:
are u done?is that all you got..weak lines..try harder son
olodo brain. get away and go drill the borehole they packaged as virgin for you.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by antidote06: 2:21pm On May 01
maureensylvia:

I need ur picture u sound very intelligent..are u married?
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 9:01pm On May 01
fxexperts:
olodo brain. get away and go drill the borehole they packaged as virgin for you.
e still dey pain your papa..do Ur worse ass hole
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 1:23pm On May 02
windvane:
e still dey pain your papa..do Ur worse ass hole
olodo. simple useless man. na ur papa the thing go pain last last.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 1:42pm On May 02
fxexperts:
olodo. simple useless man. na ur papa the thing go pain last last.
heya....tell your father sorry,he lost on u....we adviced him back then but he is a fool like his father
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by antiMuhamad: 2:44pm On May 02
youngddeen:

Why are you scaring of quoting you?
The only successful religion is Islam. Nobody is forcing you.
Oh you mean successful in bombings and planning terror attacks? Cux the last time I checked, 6 million Jews are whipping 1.9 billion Muslim asses in their own lands grin grin
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 1:27pm On May 03
windvane:
heya....tell your father sorry,he lost on u....we adviced him back then but he is a fool like his father
mumu kiddo.. go and and cointinue to dig the borehole you bought thinking you got a virgin. olodo. yopur papa way make mistake father scum and bastard sperm like you.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 4:45pm On May 03
fxexperts:
mumu kiddo.. go and and cointinue to dig the borehole you bought thinking you got a virgin. olodo. yopur papa way make mistake father scum and bastard sperm like you.
is it your borehole?haba leave me and my problem.no be same borehole your papa dog born u ans also died ontop
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by fxexperts: 9:04pm On May 03
windvane:
is it your borehole?haba leave me and my problem.no be same borehole your papa dog born u ans also died ontop
Animal pedophile. your papa na pedophile like you. see animal wen them use menstrual blood take deceive the same was them deceive your papa go privatize borehole take born animal like you. olodo.
Re: Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) by windvane(m): 9:47pm On May 03
fxexperts:
Animal pedophile. your papa na pedophile like you. see animal wen them use menstrual blood take deceive the same was them deceive your papa go privatize borehole take born animal like you. olodo.
I agree...is that all?foolish fool like u...like papa like pikin...otumopo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.