Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped (47152 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by BlackyOne: 12:45pm On Apr 25
This person na escapee from a similar incident in time past

bassdow:
if those ESCAPEd get sense, na to clean up, go area no one knows them, lie very low OR follow trucks that Moves Agricultural produce to move away from NIGER state to another state, then lie very low there.

And ensure they no longer do crime or have any reason to quarell with anyOne.

In fact avoid doing anything that would draw attension of law enforcement officials.

At least our country no too get records, and most of them no popular
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by NaijaCover(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25
Hmmmmmn
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by sulakishop(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25
Criminal recycling just like political office holder recycling....

Stronger and better
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by wallarwallar(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25
Even Nigeria on its own na Open prison u go jst dey waka without any destination
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by ProudNigerian01: 12:48pm On Apr 25
God loves you and wants your heart to be free and for you to stay away from sin and live a life that honours him.

Obey Him today and watch your life change for the better. Do righteousness and justice in order to please him today: Prov.21.3 - To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Asgard007: 12:48pm On Apr 25
How much do Nigeria spend on each inmate on a daily basis..this means less mouth to the prison welfare..110 inmates…? At least Nigeria will save money
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by ezenna191(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25
More terrorists have entered the market. Nigeria is a huge joke.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by DataDoc: 12:54pm On Apr 25
GistMedia0:
Here are the photos of Decimated Niger Prison where 118 Inmates Escaped

https://www.nairaland.com/8072577/over-100-inmates-escape-rain

A heavy rainstorm at the Medium Security Custodial Centre in Suleja, Niger State, led to significant damage to the facility and enabled 118 inmates to escape on Wednesday night. The Federal Capital Territory Command of the Nigerian Correctional Service confirmed the incident, attributing the escape to the damage caused by the storm, which included a breach in the perimeter fence. Ten of the escaped inmates have been recaptured through collaboration with security agencies, while efforts to find the others are ongoing.

Where will those who were recaptured be kept? Is it in that dilapidated building?
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by tiswell(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25
Iamicekid:
9ja sef… but who are this people building houses right beside prisons unna no dey fear
na warders' barracks/quarter's.
It's govt owned

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by LucemFerre: 12:55pm On Apr 25
Torg77:
Hi
No be dating site be dis or whatsapp group
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Adewale1603(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25
amnesty7:

Then be a good citizen and avoid crimes.
what if we tell you that some of these people in the prison are actually innocent of the crime melted on them, they are law abiding citizen and have never committed any crime before, but due to unfortunate circumstances and incident, they found themselves in these problems of which they are not guilty but innocent
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by chima47(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25
Planned cooperative stylish freedom of the prisoners.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by dankorode(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25
BlackyOne:
Lol, why is the prison wall very close to the cells?

What did the night security team do to prevent the escape?

So many of the inmates already stole phones and are commenting on Nairaland grin
You no serious : grin
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by delzbaba(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25
Chai, this is a relic not a prison, the whole structure should be pulled down completely.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by frog12: 1:05pm On Apr 25
who be interior minister? oh, na passport problems only he dey look at grin
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by uvie66: 1:05pm On Apr 25
Nigerian government that can't even maintain normal public buildings na prison them one come maintain, please tell me another story
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by decentchad(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25
Is this a nest or a prison??
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25
You call that thing a medium-security prison?!! Lol!

Honestly, the only thing keeping most of those inmates from escaping is probably because there is not much difference between what they have there and what awaits them outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Egoat(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25
Orisirisi.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Goldenchyke(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25
:🤭
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Goldenchyke(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25
immortalcrown:
Imagine the dangers the escaped inmates will constitute in the society now.

Na waa for you ooo!
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by newoffer: 1:19pm On Apr 25
[Nigeria is a joke o you keep people in this nonsense facilities and expect it not to cave in
it's supposed to be a correctional centre where people do the time with lots of values added services to the community quote author=Torg77 post=129626624]Hi[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Father4all: 1:30pm On Apr 25
God, see where they are keeping humans.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by femicyrus(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25
This pictures should be lesson for the likes of yahaya bello who are still in office today to invest heavily into their future.
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Pootle: 1:30pm On Apr 25
i wonder why simple infrastructure is a problem for us
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by muyico(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25
Prison brk!
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Subonbon(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25
stacyadams:
I can't eat in such a disgusting environment
none of them likes it too.... But ear no dey gree person....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Emmanuel30a: 1:44pm On Apr 25
GistMedia0:
Here are the photos of Decimated Niger Prison where 118 Inmates Escaped

https://www.nairaland.com/8072577/over-100-inmates-escape-rain

A heavy rainstorm at the Medium Security Custodial Centre in Suleja, Niger State, led to significant damage to the facility and enabled 118 inmates to escape on Wednesday night. The Federal Capital Territory Command of the Nigerian Correctional Service confirmed the incident, attributing the escape to the damage caused by the storm, which included a breach in the perimeter fence. Ten of the escaped inmates have been recaptured through collaboration with security agencies, while efforts to find the others are ongoing.
Omo, my dear no dey hear... Those who no get ear no dey hear, those who no dey hear; because dey no get ear, no be my dear... My dear, when wud u knows dat seer is different from overseer?My dear, u no dey fear?As u no dey hear&bin dey do like sum1 who no get ear...Naso I go dey tear u from d rear...U eye
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by AbujaLagos: 1:44pm On Apr 25
Tallesty1:
Then don't break a law and pray Nigeria police do not force one on you.
gbam!
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by immortalcrown(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25
Goldenchyke:
Na waa for you ooo!
What do you have against my comment?
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by TonyBby: 1:45pm On Apr 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing like freedom sha

You nor know wetin you dey enjoy as a freeman
Untill you find yourself inside one of these jail

Abuja people should be careful

Because the last time I visited Abuja I decided to move around na one man come tell me say I don enter Niger state
So which means abuja is very close to Niger state and those criminals go easily enter Abuja
Abuja, nasarawa and niger enter each other. make men no do looseguard waka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) / Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.