Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP (15920 Views)

Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by olusola200: 12:39pm On Apr 25
It's game of the fittest
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Cmanforall: 12:39pm On Apr 25
helinues:
Like I have been saying, Gov Uzodinma is street rugged.

Both Uzo and Ihedioha had some deals in the last election

Even if Ihedioha won't be joining Apc, he should have the blessings of Uzodinma in the next Imo election.

Rub my back I rub yours

False

Ihedioha knew his chances of getting the pdp ticket was slim. And he doesn't want to waste his money contesting under a new party.

Nothing like deal, though he may now want to join APC
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Cmanforall: 12:41pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
They resigned so they will join another party and continue the looting grin

That's the summary
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Even if Ihedioha won't be joining Apc, he should have the blessings of Uzodinma in the next Imo election.

Rub my back I rub yours

Interesting. ls he moving to APC?
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Pusyiter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25
Politics of _anywhere belly face_
So sad that ideology is dead in our political curriculum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by noobody(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25
The down fall of PDP should be documented and taught in every administrative classes,added to curriculum in policical science lectures

Such a shame!!

Only because one man refused to honor a simple agreement.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by helinues: 12:43pm On Apr 25
Cmanforall:

False

Ihedioha knew his chances of getting the pdp ticket was slim. And he doesn't want to waste his money contesting under a new party.

Nothing like deal, though he may now want to join APC

He could have moved to other Political party
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by spencekat(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25
fergie001:
SOME NGOR OKPALA PDP LEADERS MET TODAY TO TEAR THEIR PDP MEMBERSHIP CARDS.

1.[/b] Prof. Jude Njoku[b]
2. Hon. Charles Abara
3. Barr. Kingsley Nzemechi
4. Chief Henry Ekpe
5. Ikemba Cornelius Okere
6. Chief Martin Opara
7. Dr Chigozie Okereke
8. Hon. Nze Charles Nkwocha
9. Hon. Mrs. Josephine Obilor
10. Hon. Alijoe Nkwocha
11. Madam Angie Okerafor
12. Hon. Oliver Okere
13. Chief. Athan Agbakwuru
14. Hon. John Eke
15. Hon. Bedwell Okere
16. Hon. Obed Nworgu
17. Sir Emeka Amajirionwu - LGA Party Chair, Ngor Okpala
18. Dr. Tobechi Chigbu
19. Hon. Macdonald Enwere
20. Engr Aham Ugwudi
21. Mr Osinachi Okere
22. Engr Okechukwu Nwauzoma
23. Mr Chimobi Onuoha
24. Hon. Casmir Anele
25. Comrade Obioma Ahizi
26. Mrs Leticia Okere
27. Sir George Ihejirika
28. Hon. Nobert Anyanwu
29. Lady Ngozi Diala
30. Mr Ekeimo Ekeimo and many others.

So Prof.Jude Njoku, the FUTO former VC is still in politics?
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by spencekat(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25
Okwyjesus:

Interesting. ls he moving to APC?
Likely
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25
Ecbatana:
They resigned for their selfish interests not for the masses.
Exactly,almost all Nigerian politicians are greedy.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by smluche: 1:03pm On Apr 25

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by smluche: 1:06pm On Apr 25
paramakina202:
It is over for PDP in SE.
They are greedy pack of wolves.

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by garfield1: 1:09pm On Apr 25
fergie001:
SOME NGOR OKPALA PDP LEADERS MET TODAY TO TEAR THEIR PDP MEMBERSHIP CARDS.

1. Prof. Jude Njoku
2. Hon. Charles Abara
3. Barr. Kingsley Nzemechi
4. Chief Henry Ekpe
5. Ikemba Cornelius Okere
6. Chief Martin Opara
7. Dr Chigozie Okereke
8. Hon. Nze Charles Nkwocha
9. Hon. Mrs. Josephine Obilor
10. Hon. Alijoe Nkwocha
11. Madam Angie Okerafor
12. Hon. Oliver Okere
13. Chief. Athan Agbakwuru
14. Hon. John Eke
15. Hon. Bedwell Okere
16. Hon. Obed Nworgu
17. Sir Emeka Amajirionwu - LGA Party Chair, Ngor Okpala
18. Dr. Tobechi Chigbu
19. Hon. Macdonald Enwere
20. Engr Aham Ugwudi
21. Mr Osinachi Okere
22. Engr Okechukwu Nwauzoma
23. Mr Chimobi Onuoha
24. Hon. Casmir Anele
25. Comrade Obioma Ahizi
26. Mrs Leticia Okere
27. Sir George Ihejirika
28. Hon. Nobert Anyanwu
29. Lady Ngozi Diala
30. Mr Ekeimo Ekeimo and many others.

Ihedioha is relatively young,apart from deputy speaker he never held any major office to command such a large following.even people like udenwa,Ohakim,araraume cannot boast of such following
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Oghene86: 1:12pm On Apr 25
paramakina202:
It is over for PDP in SE.
They are greedy pack of wolves.

They should go and leave the party for Wike and his lawmakers
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Ikembeku: 1:12pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Shatap
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by fuckJones(f): 1:18pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Rub my back I rub yours
you do for me, I do for you
you push me I push you

wike laws of power
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by fuckJones(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25
meditator:
They are all better than the Agulu fraud, Obi
Boniface, stop shaking this table
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Auxtan(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Rub my back I rub yours
I wish I could block seeing your posts on this platform. You're so lucky this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by descarado: 1:36pm On Apr 25
noobody:
The down fall of PDP should be documented and taught in every administrative classes,added to curriculum in policical science lectures

Such a shame!!

Only because one man refused to honor a simple agreement.

Who was that?
Jonathan I guess.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by francotunsco: 1:38pm On Apr 25
If Labour party is serious about 2027 outing again, this is the time they should focus on building bridges, here are low hanging fruits ready to be easily plucked. These dudes whether you like it or not have some poltical values that will be useful for any serious minded politician to achieve his aim.

About being thieves. Everybody is a thief. They should stop all these hypocrytical self claiming holier than thou nature. Peter was once a friend to everyone in PDP. He couldnt have suddenly become a saint after joining Labour party.

Abegii
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by onuman: 1:44pm On Apr 25
Let Abubakar Atiku now eat PDP which he used as means to obstruct any possibility for any Igbo to emerge president of Nigeria via PDP.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by fergie001: 2:03pm On Apr 25
garfield1:

Ihedioha is relatively young,apart from deputy speaker he never held any major office to command such a large following.even people like udenwa,Ohakim,araraume cannot boast of such following
Very young?
You forgot he was representing Mbaise/Ngor-Okpala whilst he was at the HoR.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Cmanforall: 2:32pm On Apr 25
helinues:

He doesn't want to lose money.
He understands power of incumbency and challenging with a new party will be difficult.

I read his people also don't love him that way. That his last victory was because Rochas wanted to install his son-in-law as the next governor, so he was voted as alternative. That if Rochas had announced a different candidate, he wouldn't have had the chance
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by garfield1: 3:01pm On Apr 25
fergie001:

Very young?
You forgot he was representing Mbaise/Ngor-Okpala whilst he was at the HoR.

And so? Most of these men resigning are his political seniors.tjose that were senators and even reps before him don't command such following
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by garfield1: 3:02pm On Apr 25
Cmanforall:

He doesn't want to lose money.
He understands power of incumbency and challenging with a new party will be difficult.

I read his people also doesn't love him that way. That his last victory was because Rochas wanted to install his son-in-law as the next governor, so he was voted as alternative. That if Rochas had announced a different candidate, he wouldn't have had the chance

Very true.he actually lost to uche nwosu but rigged himself
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by ufotunang: 3:29pm On Apr 25
No problem let them join labour party....
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by saintmm(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25
paramakina202:

They took it for granted for real. They managed to rig themselves back to government in Enugu I don't think they will be that lucky next time.
Whao! You are so right. It's now inded observed it's only Enugu state that PDP is controlling in the SE.
Hmm! How are the mighty falling? The giant PDP of yesteryears.
What greed and ungratefulness cannot destroy is rare.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25
Atiku camp seem to have lost grip in PDP.
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by AskNgige2: 4:15pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Rub my back I rub yours

U are right
I heard the same thing too, there is an agreement..
2ndly I heard they set him up to step down or they exposed him for what he did , who knows what he did
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by AskNgige2: 4:16pm On Apr 25
abobote:
Samuel Anyanwu destroyed PDP in Imo state.

Very greedy man and stingy man..

Na Atiku shaa I blame
Re: Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP by Abagworo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25
AskNgige2:

Very greedy man and stingy man..

Na Atiku shaa I blame

Samuel Anyanwu is Wike camp while Ihedioha is Atiku camp. The fight is bigger than both

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Of Enugu Impeached / Ebubeagu Arrests, Hands Over 11 Suspected Criminals To Police / Customs Begin Pilot Distribution Of Seized Food Items In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.