Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) (23053 Views)

Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25
Paraman:
I think it's time for the government to start killing this useless cultists
dey play! Government are also members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by chopnaira: 1:46pm On Apr 25
They were going to kill another cultist of a different group.

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Elidrisy20: 1:49pm On Apr 25
Na Dem be una herdsmen
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Hawkler: 1:53pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
Investment and invention of Yoruba man

SOYINKA
You are a bush pig you can't differentiate btw these & this.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by NOwazobia: 2:05pm On Apr 25
Debater:
This is why Nigerians are backward.

I'm not even Yoruba but every learned human being knows that, what Soyinka started isn't the definition of cult today.

At least apply common sense nau. Bikonu...

it is.

Someone who physically adopted someone on live TV at gun point...

(He said it himself)

Where did he get the gun.

Soyinka was a violent cultist, and that is exactly the type we have today.

The only difference was that there was no rival cults then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Bashoruntolu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25
This is an old video nah nairaland abi nah nairamadly
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by perezski(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25
[quote author=FutureProfessor post=129627902]Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

[b]Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel

Lord is your strength
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Intergrated: 2:42pm On Apr 25
Dialpad:
What is it with Edo and cultism
illiteracy and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by aswani(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25
O kò, óvbedo and cult na 5 and 6.

Even if dem japa, dem go still do di cult for dere, na as e enta wdere bodi so bí dat.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25
did I see Slaawormiir ? grin

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Salt06(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
New format?

Saw this exact post (word for word) February or last month here

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by justking(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

Thunder fire the red oik drinking demon that brought cultism to AFRICA

SOYINKA
Brought cultism to Africa!
Really! undecided
Na wa for all this JSS3 dropouts. cry

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by AskNgige2: 4:07pm On Apr 25
Dialpad:
What is it with Edo and cultism
Not only Edo. Benue and yeruba nation

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Krankhead: 4:26pm On Apr 25
Jamiubond009:
How can a young man wake up one day and decide to endanger his life by joining a secret cult?
Instead of them to go and learn a trade , they will refused and cone online and be blaming govt. What did they gain in all these nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Seagodess(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25
Idiots. They have been disturbing the peace of auchi community for days now
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by adamma24: 4:34pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

Please I need your help.

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

This guy is a scammer...he scams for a living...he opens numerous account/moniker just to scam innocent people of their hard earn money.

His name is quadri..olaoluwa ....tunde...etc

Myndd ...seun ..this guy have open another account to scam innocent people again.

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by MonsterVerse(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25
adamma24:

This guy is a scammer...he scams for a living...he opens numerous account/moniker just to scam innocent people of their hard earn money.

His name is quadri..olaoluwa ..etc

Myndd ...seun ..this guy have open another account to scam innocent people again.
that dude has like thousands monikers..

He will die begging..

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Bfly: 4:37pm On Apr 25
Chai , dem don even break that other one hand.
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by MonsterVerse(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

May you never experience the hardship I am currently going through. I am not a scammer. I need help, if you can, please help me. God almighty will reward your kindness. My name is Olaoluwa. I am not Quadri, maybe someone impersonated me.
keep shut..

You are always painting vivo phones on this forum, everyday different moniker..

You would die begging, kee doing it, you think you are smart, NO.. You are cursed, you will never get out of this situation..
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by adamma24: 4:41pm On Apr 25
MonsterVerse:
that dude has like thousands monikers..

He will die begging..

The guy own too much...yet na everything him wan sell the phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by MonsterVerse(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

I am a strong prayer warrior, mind what you say to me.
mumu pray for yourself to be financially successful,not begging every day as a prayer warrior, go and hustle bro, this not the way out,one thing about begging is that if you get millions today, tomorrow you will still beg, what a life undecided
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by hstar: 4:53pm On Apr 25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25
Dirty axemen
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Almaiga: 5:04pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

I am a strong prayer warrior, mind what you say to me.

Your prayer warrior no fit give you legit money? Na scam you dey scam people upandan.
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by ASAPFERG: 5:29pm On Apr 25
All this dirty korofoolish assmen.
I thank God say we nor let them get mouth for SW here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Of Niger-Delta Militancy? Major Crude Oil, Gas Pipelines Bombed / Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.