Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff (20457 Views)

How To Activate Do Not Disturb (DND) On Glo, MTN, 9mobile And Airtel / How To Borrow Data On Airtel, Glo, Mtn And 9mobile With All The Benefits / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Segxydube: 10:58pm On Apr 25
Paraman:
Only Airtel offer an unlimited data plan for people that have Airtel router in most part of Nigeria.

The rest are useless

Unlimited? How
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Segxydube: 10:59pm On Apr 25
Dodo5:
Not surprised, we all know things like this will happen one day.

But on what basis is the increment about?

Fuel price is already reduced. Do they have any excuse?

Do they pay or import anything in dollars?

Over to the minister of communication,we don't want to hear FG is subsidizing it for us before o.

God help us, they also want to follow the culture.

Which fuel reduce?
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by fitinwell: 11:40pm On Apr 25
The game is turning every citizens to the mercy of one man... Before jagaban of Lagos... Now jagaban for Nigeria... They won't rest until they milk us dry..

2 Likes

Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Threedoorsdown: 11:46pm On Apr 25
Back then 3 gig could last u a month. Now 3 gig can't get you 2 weeks
oz4real83:
1gb is no more 1gb, N100 card is not even enough to make up to 3 minutes of call, and these people still keep claiming they haven't increased tariffs sad

1 Like

Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by NewDea4: 11:57pm On Apr 25
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-glo-mtn-airtel-others-move-to-raise-tariff/

These thieves make all the extra money they need and more, simply by zapping customer data
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by NewDea4: 11:58pm On Apr 25
undecided
Threedoorsdown:
Back then 3 gig could last u a month. Now 3 gig can't get you 2 weeks

Three Gig can't last three days anymore bro
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Haaland21: 12:07am On Apr 26
Supporters of someone who valued beer more than education are lamenting......

To the sore losers..... everything is politics...they must wail because it is in their DNA.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by MasterTeeUSA: 1:58am On Apr 26
The Telcos should be mandated to install CCTV and emergency hotlines to support and align with security to prevent infrastructure attacks.

Telcos continue to make record profits, so increasing prices makes no sense.

iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-glo-mtn-airtel-others-move-to-raise-tariff/
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by hansomb: 4:30am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
Na opera mini free 50mb most of them dey use.
how u take know
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Houseontherock1: 5:59am On Apr 26
Dodo5:

Over to the minister of communication,we don't want to hear FG is subsidizing it for us before o.

Reduced to 700/L? Because that was what I paid just yesterday ... even diesel is mostly audio reductionundecided
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by sdeli: 6:23am On Apr 26
He can a big country like Nigeria be importing sim card and and others in this modern world.
Ncc should do more to save the subscribers from unnecessary price hike
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Ijaya123: 7:23am On Apr 26
CheapHomes1:

who or what is "Hat"?

Pick any that fits the narrative
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by CheapHomes1: 7:26am On Apr 26
Ijaya123:

Pick any that fits the narrative

what narrative?
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by CheapHomes1: 7:28am On Apr 26
Haaland21:
Supporters of someone who valued beer more than education are lamenting......

To the sore losers..... everything is politics...they must wail because it is in their DNA.

that means that those who did not support "someone who valued beer more than education" are rejoicing. am I correct? how does your comment not reflect the highlighted which you accuse others of?
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by inzek(m): 7:34am On Apr 26
We told them.election hv consequences.but they ignore us.see now some of them will be disconnected soon.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by enambobo(m): 8:10am On Apr 26
But MTN reviewed their data pricing na. 5k use to go for 37.5mb but now 6.5k. which one are they now saying they've not reviewed their prices.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by 99thEnemy(m): 8:10am On Apr 26
Paraman:
There's no FUP

morikee:

100% unlimited I'm currently using it sad that they scrapped the lowest plan which is 20mbps for 20k

What’s the plan?

how do I subscribe it?
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by jeff1993: 8:23am On Apr 26
Dodo5:

..... are you okay?? ..... Like sincerely are you okay??
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by Lomprico2: 8:29am On Apr 26
Nigerians go chop sand, agbadorians go chop sand whey get stones. Tinubu is here only to loot, kill and destroy!
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by COMPAQ(m): 8:36am On Apr 26
oz4real83:
1gb is no more 1gb, N100 card is not even enough to make up to 3 minutes of call, and these people still keep claiming they haven't increased tariffs sad

When I hear this sort of thing I just shake my head!! Una go download all manner of useless app for phone, that use data in the background, then you'll be wondering where all your data went to and make stupid comments like 1GB of 5 year's ago is no same as 1Gb today!!
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by OPICANTO2223: 8:49am On Apr 26
CountinBlessins:
Tinubu, the satanic demon killing his citizens.

This demon brought Buhari that wrecked the economy, now this same satanic demon forced his way into power and instead of fixing the country so we can forgive him for stealing the people's mandate the thief has set about enriching himself after employing dozens of social media propaganda pushers.

They come online everyday to spin fake achievements while the common man and woman are dying everyday.

This man is satanic evil demonic and a pestilence to this nation.
. everything he touches gets more expensive and doesn't get better..

He has increased electricity tarrif yet power. Supply is worse since he took over.

This man should not complete 4 year s
Please!!! Let the same angel that took Abacha take this man..

Go out to the markets and see how people are crying and suffering

Yet this demon sits in his house planning how to make life more difficult for us so we can't rise up against him?

Kai this man is a demon . Every good thing he met he has destroyed. Dollar exchange rate
Electricity tarrif
Cooking gas
Fuel
Diesel
Food
Jobs
Security
Now they want to make calls and data expensive so we can't tell the world on the Internet how useless he is

Oh angel that took Abacha pls take this demonic Tinubu!!!!
Please!!!
I don't care who take over from him, Shetimna , Atiku , Sowore , Obi , anyone is better than this demon !!!

You will find yourself in trouble from NPAWARIANS. Remember they not just hate but despise it to the core.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by cucumbar: 11:05am On Apr 26
meobizy:
We’re slowly edging into the era of Nigerians running two jobs to make ends meet.
not possible… Nigeria is not a 24 hours society.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by bionixs: 11:47am On Apr 26
I just wish it ends at 100/mb
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by eepeepook: 12:40pm On Apr 26
cucumbar:
not possible… Nigeria is not a 24 hours society.
Some factories, gas exploration and construction jobs work twenty-four hours.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by morikee: 1:46pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

What’s the plan?

how do I subscribe it?

They have scrapped it but the 35k own is still active

35k for 40Mbps Unlimited with no FUP but you need to get Airtel 5G router or ODU
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by 99thEnemy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26
morikee:

They have scrapped it but the 35k own is still active

35k for 40Mbps Unlimited with no FUP but you need to get Airtel 5G router or ODU
Can I do the subscription and still use it in 4G only areas?

There is no 5G where I reside.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by morikee: 1:51pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

Can I do the subscription and still use it in 4G only areas?

There is no 5G where I reside.

Yes and the sim works on phone too na wetin i dey use now seff but you need to buy the router to get the sim
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by 99thEnemy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26
morikee:

Yes and the sim works on phone too na wetin i dey use now seff but you need to buy the router to get the sim
Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate.
Re: Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff by morikee: 2:18pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate.

You're welcome Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.