Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, (20448 Views)

Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads / Can A Phone Suddenly Become Incompatible With A Particular Network? / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
(1) First! Make sure your phone has been rooted!
(2) Then download GLTOOL 1.98 and install it
(3) do a backup (optional)
(3.5) launch gltool
(4) Check enable custom
(5) anti can a dualizing(disable forced)
(6)Tick optimise glsl shader
(7) Downscale texture(0.5*)
(cool Tick CPU info n GPU info
Choose template n choose. Adreno 320(not necessary when already on higher or equivalent)
(cool Tick hack float texture(adreno hack)
Fake eglconfigattrib
(7) exit GLTOOL,
(cool Launch the game with HIGH setttings smiley

Read full guide here http://solutionville..com.ng/2015/09/play-high-end-games-with-gltools.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Jboynokiaphone(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
the problem is how do we get a fifa 2016 apk that can work with 4.2 android version jelly bean
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by LeonMacJames(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
teewhydope:
(1) First! Make sure your phone has been rooted!
(2) Then download GLTOOL 1.98 and install it
(3) do a backup (optional)
(3.5) launch gltool
(4) Check enable custom
(5) anti can a dualizing(disable forced)
(6)Tick optimise glsl shader
(7) Downscale texture(0.5*)
(cool Tick CPU info n GPU info
Choose template n choose. Adreno 320(not necessary when already on higher or equivalent)
(cool Tick hack float texture(adreno hack)
Fake eglconfigattrib
(7) exit GLTOOL,
(cool Launch the game with HIGH setttings smiley

Read full guide here http://solutionville..com.ng/2015/09/play-high-end-games-with-gltools.html?m=1
Pls can I use this app to fix this on my nfs most wanted

Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Pls can I use this app to fix this on my nfs most wanted

Yea...follow the link for settings
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by richysam(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
can the GPU of letv max x900 be good for this games
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
richysam:
can the GPU of letv max x900 be good for this games
sure. But fifa will still lag if u av less than 1gb ram
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
waste of time just get a newer device with good GPU, this is just pure masochism
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Marksule(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by richysam(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
teewhydope:
sure. But fifa will still lag if u av less than 1gb ram
my brother, max x900 is 4gb ram o
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by awofe20(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
E don't work with infinix hot note pro
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
pcguru1:
waste of time just get a newer device with good GPU, this is just pure masochism

not everyone has the money to upgrade to a newer device
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Emmaway(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Guys phone go brick, you can as well get a phone with a better GPU for smoother gaming.

1 Like

Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2019
It's still a waste of time, GPU processes 3D operations way much more faster than CPU and they have instructions to make performance smooth, your CPU will choke in software mode to render those type of graphics unless it's 2d or simple 3d scenes. I toyed alot with computer graphics and even that Graphic Emulation, guy it won't work. Just play simple games

1 Like

Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
pcguru1:
It's still a waste of time, GPU processes 3D operations way much more faster than CPU and they have instructions to make performance smooth, your CPU will choke in software mode to render those type of graphics unless it's 2d or simple 3d scenes. I toyed alot with computer graphics and even that Graphic Emulation, guy it won't work. Just play simple games

well it actually works... wink
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
teewhydope:

well it actually works... wink

What phone? An d what OpenGL ES version did you fake? Anything less than 3 might not have much impact on the CPU plus I find it hard to believe, if you can snap a proof of something.
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
pcguru1:

What phone? An d what OpenGL ES version did you fake? Anything less than 3 might not have much impact on the CPU plus I find it hard to believe, if you can snap a proof of something.
oh please, enough of your ITK. just go to
https:/ /forum.xda-devel opers.com/android/apps-games/app-gltools-1-29-t2828630 and learn from the developer or search "GL TOOLS" on YouTube. cause I don't see what's hard to understand in reducing game texture for faster game experience or switching between GPUs.
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2019
teewhydope:

oh please, enough of your ITK. just go to
https:/ /forum.xda-devel opers.com/android/apps-games/app-gltools-1-29-t2828630 and learn from the developer or search "GL TOOLS" on YouTube. cause I don't see what's hard to understand in reducing game texture for faster game experience or switching between GPUs.

That's the key point, you made it sound like you could emulate the same graphic quality, if you are reducing game texture then that's a different topic entirely. I read it and saw the same keyword too.

Times must be really hard cry
Re: How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, by teewhydope(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
pcguru1:

That's the key point, you made it sound like you could emulate the same graphic quality, if you are reducing game texture then that's a different topic entirely. I read it and saw the same keyword too.

Times must be really hard cry

not possible & the content here is quite different from the one in the blog. and sorry, times aren't hard cause this is a 4 year old post

(1) (Reply)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines / Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.