Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify (12974 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Don't be deceived bro. There are more than 300 million people in the US. The people that have come out to support Palestine in the US are not up to 5 million. 5 million is even too much. Who do you think the other population supports?

For your information, the US is a hugely populated Christian nation. Christians are far more than Muslims in the US. If you think these Christians that form the major part of country will support Palestine over isreal, then you are not being sincere with yourself.

Even Biden as president can't go against isreal if not his re-election will be in jeopardy.
For many years American Christians were lied to about the Muslim world, that the Muslim world hates America. Sadly, Americans are fast realizing that the real enemy of America is Isreal. American tax payers money funds to luxurious lifestyle of Jews in Isreal far beyond what Americans can ever enjoy even in the USA.

It is not about religion now.
America Christians are not as dumb as Nigerians, they know now that the Jews hates Christians as much as they hate the Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Emco1: 9:51pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.
Continue to wish
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Orlu13: 9:53pm On Apr 25
Originalsly:

The protest is being spread by Jews... yes Jews ... not Israelis. They are popping up here like everywhere and getting bigger. This weekend may be major disruption since it's been hitting the news that the IDF had a mass grave of over 20 Palestinians. In every protests I've seen.... Jews are there in numbers. What I don't see is the Israeli flag... people not smiling again here. Johnson came to Columbia University... he was booed and was later run out of town.

ProPalestine demonstrators heading towards Columbia University. Riot Police and loads of Police vans.... seemingly to protect them... but in the end were to arrest them when they got to the university.

Outside Columbia University on Broadway. The more the authorities try to crack down the more people are joining. It started at Columbia University... now it's nationwide.

University students are always in the forefront for change .... where are ours?

It will be unbelievable if d protesters are Jews

secondly if they are actually Jews, then they must have been the most stupid set of Jews to have walked d face of d earth

isreal should jst mark all of them and send them to Hama's as peace offering
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by mrkia(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25
Of course pistol Righteousness will call them Muslims because they try to put into use the wisdom that the education has given them.

I said it earlier on that israel&American are in for the trouble that may lead to their degradation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by tk003(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25
RevenuesBoost:
Hmmmm.

I just read how many thousands of people Israel killed in the war and it got me thinking... Why did Hamas start the war again in the first place

This war started years back, each fight, Israel kill the most of them, yet they are not tired of initiating the war again and again.

The truth is, even if this war comes to an end, the children who watched their parents die, or a brother who watched his brother die, will want to initiate the war in few years time, as it has always been.

Humans have the spirit of retaliation.
It will take great forgiveness by the people this war affected, before the war can permanently come to an end.

You just read how many thousands of people Israel killed in the war and it got you thinking... Why did Hamas start the war again in the first place?. And you never also give a thought why is Israel allowed to kill so many innocents including children and women and is even being praised by some so called "democracy" and "Peace" lovers? Or why would Israel occupy Palestine in the first place and force them to live in an highly inhumane conditions. Hamas didn't start the war, Israel did.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by tctrills: 10:35pm On Apr 25
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqeyLN9XL-8
Anyone on your side is wise and those against you are foolish. Typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by 11doubledee: 10:44pm On Apr 25
NOETHNICITY:
For many years American Christians were lied to about the Muslim world, that the Muslim world hates America. Sadly, Americans are fast realizing that the real enemy of America is Isreal. American tax payers money funds to luxurious lifestyle of Jews in Isreal far beyond what Americans can ever enjoy even in the USA.

America Christians are not as dumb as Nigerians, they know now that the Jews hates Christians as much as they hate the Muslims.
How many Jews/Christians were in middle East in the 15th century as against the number today?
They have been systematically exterminated or displaced overtime.
Same format is being applied in northern Nigeria that's why they have sharia law there in a democratic country.
Na human being God create,God did not create religion.
Nobody is an infidel.
As a Muslim wants to freely practice his Islam in China ,so the Buddhist should freely practice his religion in Iran without fear or intimidation.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Edusouls(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25
Hahahaha the empire is slowly crumbling, Jews are a scourge and a curse to humanity , am not even sure if these are the original biblical Jews or some other tribe ?

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by SuccessfulRichi: 11:23pm On Apr 25
Baby protest that could escalate into something else. Deport all these barbaric terrorists back to Gaza or Iran
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Moniya4Real(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25
i thought protest is part of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Moniya4Real(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25
ogbeni, be calming down. majority of them are Americans and they have the right to protest. Besides, how does it affect you being a Nigerian.
SuccessfulRichi:
Baby protest that could escalate into something else. Deport all these barbaric terrorists back to Gaza or Iran

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Numerouno94(m): 12:20am On Apr 26
EleventhWeirdo:

Lol this clown probably typing from a cesspit in Nigeria thinks America is like his hellhole of a country where expressive freedoms are repressed at will cheesy

I don't expect a slowpoke like u to read and comprehend. If u had read the news u wouldn't qoute me ranting wit ur poverty infested fingers. I guess the so called terrorist and her sympathizers arrested across Texas and California re goats and chickens?BTW, the united states has zero tolerance for terrorists and her sympathizers. Or re u one of them?
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Legalese(m): 12:52am On Apr 26
The war is regrettable and avoidable, but only were people let love lead. That said, it is a war between races that don't give a hoot about your black ass and you think we should channel our energy towards them, when we have our own internal, growing challenges.
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Inobeyourmate: 1:35am On Apr 26
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.
Mumu, nah hin be your name 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by tunde1200(m): 2:55am On Apr 26
Very sincere comment

RevenuesBoost:
Hmmmm.

I just read how many thousands of people Israel killed in the war and it got me thinking... Why did Hamas start the war again in the first place

This war started years back, each fight, Israel kill the most of them, yet they are not tired of initiating the war again and again.

The truth is, even if this war comes to an end, the children who watched their parents die, or a brother who watched his brother die, will want to initiate the war in few years time, as it has always been.

It will take great forgiveness by the people this war affected, before the war can permanently come to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:25am On Apr 26
WrriterNg:

Lol
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 6:25am On Apr 26
NOETHNICITY:

Lol. But that is not the reality on ground in present day US. The US government still give huge military aid to Isreal in billions of dollars. Why are most Americans not criticizing their govt for giving military aid to Isreal?

If most US citizens withdraw their support for isreal, it will show in US govt dealing with isreal but for now and in the future, US support for isreal is ironclad

The funny thing is that Palestinians should pray that Trump doesn't return as president. If he does, their case is sorry!

It is still about religion bro. Don't be deceived. Show me any Christian group in the US that is against isreal (or that support Palestine). I will be waiting.

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by seanery: 6:33am On Apr 26
It must be those cows.

Animalistic-thinking people.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by stanliwise(m): 7:03am On Apr 26
WrriterNg:

On fulltime cheap drugs
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:21am On Apr 26
Amayabor1:

Lol. But that is not the reality on ground in present day US. The US government still give huge military aid to Isreal in billions of dollars. Why are most Americans not criticizing their govt for giving military aid to Isreal?

If most US citizens withdraw their support for isreal, it will show in US govt dealing with isreal but for now and in the future, US support for isreal is ironclad

The funny thing is that Palestinians should pray that Trump doesn't return as president. If he does, their case is sorry!

It is still about religion bro. Don't be deceived. Show me any Christian group in the US that is against isreal (or that support Palestine). I will be waiting.
Oh, so you think the people protesting on various campuses are Muslims? Wow, funny you! Even some jews who have conscience are participating protest against Isreal.

Research Mennonite Action
Rabbis for Peace
Christians For a Free Palestine
American Friends Service Committee
Fellowship for Reconciliation
Red Letter Christians
Palestinian Christian Alliance for Peace
Black Christians for Palestine and Unitarian Universalists for Justice in the Middle East
Jewish Voice for Peace and Code Pink

The awareness will only continue to grow, mind you it is only just beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Doylestown92(m): 7:24am On Apr 26
Amayabor1:

They don't need to come out. Use your sense. There are more than 300 million people in the US. And these are the people that could come out to support Palestine? Lol.

I hope you know the US is a Christian country? US is not Pakistan or Saudi-Arabia. It is a hugely populated Christian nation. So, if you think they will support Palestine over isreal then you are a joker!

The US is a secular nation. It has no official religion. Read some books, even if you can't travel.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24am On Apr 26
11doubledee:

How many Jews/Christians were in middle East in the 15th century as against the number today?
They have been systematically exterminated or displaced overtime.
Same format is being applied in northern Nigeria that's why they have sharia law there in a democratic country.
Na human being God create,God did not create religion.
Nobody is an infidel.
As a Muslim wants to freely practice his Islam in China ,so the Buddhist should freely practice his religion in Iran without fear or intimidation.
About the bolded, I challenge you to bring your figures and evidence to show
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Iamzik: 7:28am On Apr 26
NOETHNICITY:

You must be very high on propaganda.
Where do you live? Are you in the US or this is just too much aljazeera?
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Iamzik: 7:37am On Apr 26
NOETHNICITY:
Oh, so you think the people protesting on various campuses are Muslims? Wow, funny you! Even some jews who have conscience are participating protest against Isreal.

Rabbis for Peace
Red Letter Christians
Black Christians for Palestine and Unitarian Universalists for Justice in the Middle East

I wonder why people like to see this from the lens of religion?

The vast majority of US citizens support Israel. Don't be deciebed by the loud minority who are formenting trouble on campuses. Most of those Gen Z protesting were not here during 9/11. They don't know that they will not last one day under hamas rule with all their crazy gay/lesbian woke ideology and it's funny grin

It's like saying that majority of Americans are gay/lesbians whereas we know that the opposite is the truth. If you depend on what you see in the news you will be tempted to believe that all Americans hate Israel.

America has a big problem and that problem is that they have thrown away the conservative culture that made them great. At the current rate, culture war will destroy America from within if nothing is done about it. Too much diversity is a problem and it is impossible to keep so much craziness in one country. I can predict that the US will eventually split into conservatives and woke crazy leftists...they are just too incompatible to be in one country.

If I was American president I will provide a free one way ticket to Palestine for these crazies to go and never return. Let's see how well they like it over there
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by kmonies: 8:16am On Apr 26
RevenuesBoost:
Hmmmm.

The truth is, even if this war comes to an end, the
children who watched their parents die, or a brother who watched his brother die, will want to initiate the war in few years time, as it has always been.

it will take Israel to comply with the two state solution advocated by UN, Russia, china etc before the war can permanently come to an end
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 9:22am On Apr 26
Doylestown92:

The US is a secular nation. It has no official religion. Read some books, even if you can't travel.

Lol. I am certain that I am more travelled than you! The US Constitution is a secular document. We all know. But the number 1 religion in the US is Christianity. So, when I say the US is a Christian nation, I am referring to the Population of Christians in the US.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by MentalCase98: 10:06am On Apr 26
God1000:

You mean like the innocent Israeli people that were slaughtered by Hamas, a terrorist organization supported by 85% of Palestine's? Lol.

You people are so one dimensional it’s incredible. Israel will not stop military action in Gaza until every Hamas pig is eradicated from the planet and there is nothing you or those cry baby college protesters in America can do about it. When dem tire dem go enter back house.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Azazyel: 11:00am On Apr 26
Amayabor1:

Lol. If US citizens that support Isreal in this war come out to protest, you go know say this pro-palestine protest na child's play.

There is far more support in the US for Isreal than Palestine. Nor let these baby protests fool you.

Exactly
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Azazyel: 11:17am On Apr 26
I wonder why the students would wake up and start protesting against an issue that doesn't concern their schools. Dem don chop bellefull that's why. I believe the schools should just terminate their admission. Then the staff who joined should also be fired. If they want to protest, they can do so outside but not using the school as a protest site. They won't protest against Iran that is killing it's citizens cos they didn't wear hijab. Instead, the would protest against Israel that is defending herself against terrorists sponsored by Iran. USA caused all these from the beginning sha. Israel should also find a way to end this once and for all. Let the Palestinian citizens form a govt but Hamas must not lead that government. The whole thing has become an old boring song
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Azazyel: 11:29am On Apr 26
Iamzik:

I wonder why people like to see this from the lens of religion?

The vast majority of US citizens support Israel. Don't be deciebed by the loud minority who are formenting trouble on campuses. Most of those Gen Z protesting were not here during 9/11. They don't know that they will not last one day under hamas rule with all their crazy gay/lesbian woke ideology and it's funny grin

It's like saying that majority of Americans are gay/lesbians whereas we know that the opposite is the truth. If you depend on what you see in the news you will be tempted to believe that all Americans hate Israel.

America has a big problem and that problem is that they have thrown away the conservative culture that made them great. At the current rate, culture war will destroy America from within if nothing is done about it. Too much diversity is a problem and it is impossible to keep so much craziness in one country. I can predict that the US will eventually split into conservatives and woke crazy leftists...they are just too incompatible to be in one country.

If I was American president I will provide a free one way ticket to Palestine for these crazies to go and never return. Let's see how well they like it over there

You said it all. America have now become a laughing stock. Don't mind all these people allowing social media and news channels like Al Jazeera to brainwash them. Most of them know nothing about America's true history.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 12:20pm On Apr 26
NOETHNICITY:

Rabbis for Peace
Red Letter Christians

Hehehe. Let me explain something to you. In the US, when it comes to Isreal vs Palestine, people are grouped into the following;

1. Those that support Isreal
2. Those that support Palestine
3. Those that are neutral and want to see a peaceful resolution to the conflict. They are neither for or against Isreal or Palestine. They just want peace!

All the bodies/associations you listed belong to the third group. I am telling you that in the US, those in the first group are more than those in the second group. It is a statement of fact! Even those in the third group are more than those in the second group.

Moreover, nothing is changing anytime soon. The US still sends billions of dollars of military aid to Isreal. Whoever doesn't like it can go sue the US govt!
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Mubieey: 2:04pm On Apr 26
G
Numerouno94:
Gud one From the California and Texas's authorities. Arrest any bastard terrorist and her sympathizers who wish to cause chaos and disrupt the peace being enjoyed in the universities involved.

If Not witchcrafts, who will want Israel to stop the onslaught against Hamas wen dozens of Israelis re still being kept hostage. Tell Hamas to release the hostages first.

We must tell ourselves the truth Israel committed war crimes against Palestinians, and students have rights to protest, we are in democratic civilized world, As I said we must say the truth even if the whole world is against us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? / UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine / In China, Women Train To Become Bodyguards For Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.