Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead (37504 Views)

APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25
immortalcrown:
RIP.

How knows how he served his people? 🤔

APC members from igbo land are know to serve their master Hausa/Fulani
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by geoworldedu: 1:31am On Apr 26
Mentcee:
I hope he gave his life to Christ

So a black man should give his life to a white gay man grin So so funny
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Mentcee(m): 6:05am On Apr 26
geoworldedu:
So a black man should give his life to a white gay man grin So so funny

You're invading my space
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Mentcee(m): 6:06am On Apr 26
[quote author=Ubdavis post=129637510][/quote]

Please keep your silliness with you.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Samco55(m): 6:10am On Apr 26
Rip to him
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by fortune1968: 6:54am On Apr 26
Aleem26:
Hope say e go still deh collect him allowance sha
The dead should not be mocked . Behave well .
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by essentialone(m): 7:04am On Apr 26
If he lived a good life, while alive, may his soul Rest in Peace.

If not...
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Objectivist04: 7:17am On Apr 26
CollinsJimmy:

I don't think you are from Enugu. Secondly, I don't think you're from Enugu North Senatorial district. Let's bury the dead and honor him since none of this argument will matter any longer ✌️
I was also shocked to hear this, it is clear that the guy is a stranger.

Ugwuanyi is by far better than Ayogu Eze, infact Ayogu is the worst politician to have come from Ezike.

During his time as a senator, this man never did any constituency project the most selfish politician I have seen in my life , for the following reasons.

A road construction ended in front of his house

He wanted to build a cottage hospital and the only place he could do that is along his street, couldn't even negotiate well with the owners of the land which resulted in tusle between him and the youths of the clan, instead of calming things down and maybe finding them small thing, he used police to lock them up. Unfortunately the hospital is abandoned till date and that is where Ayogus family conducts funeral,

He too a large expanse of land from his kindred where he built his house, which many of them were not happy but just couldn't do anything about it.

As a senator his compound was loaded with Keke and transformers which ought to be for constituency project, he never shared those items but intended to use them to campaign for governor. When the governorship bid failed, he now shared it to his supporters by then the Keke has started depreciating.

A politician that visits his village and will be driving around with siren and long convoy. Abeg who does that ?

His younger brother was like an emperor

Ayogu is the worst politician l have ever seen in my life and his life have thought a lot of people lesson that nothing is in this life, be humble and help people when you are in power.
A lot of people will be jubiliating over his death just to tell you how much he is hated

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Objectivist04: 7:33am On Apr 26
abobote:
The moment he left PDP, he did not enjoy politics again.

RIP
Yes because he is not popular, Chimaroke made him a commissioner, rig him to the Senate, dude's popularity among his people was zero but he kept soaring politically because a goat that contested under PDP in those days would have won.
When he now came out for governor, his colleagues knew he was not a good politician and decided not to give him the ticket. Yes even if Ugwuanyi's incompetence was hidden as at then, that of Ayogu was so pronounced that someone like Sullivan Chime would not want to hand enugu state to him .
Out of frustration, he left the party and exposed the light weight he was and that was why he polled only 10k votes when he contested against Ugwuanyi in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by otunbakolawole(m): 7:42am On Apr 26
While he was in the Senate, Ayogu Eze was a proactive gentleman
immortalcrown:
RIP.

Who knows how he served his people? 🤔
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Aleem26(m): 7:49am On Apr 26
fortune1968:
The dead should not be mocked . Behave well .

Na u sabi…u see laughing emojis there
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Ubdavis(m): 7:54am On Apr 26
Mentcee:

Please keep your silliness with you.

U send ur naivety to me, I would help u toss in the trash
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by AkumTemi: 8:36am On Apr 26

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by nenehenz(f): 10:17am On Apr 26
atiku4President post=129631478]He was a voice in the Senate during his time there. He would have been a better governor in Enugu state than Ugwuanyin. Don't know how he lost the opportunity. The system doesn't encourage the emergence of the best, but facilitates the rising of criminals and mediocre leaders. May his soul rest in peace.

Have humans not always(and will always) chosen Barabas not Christ.
It didn't start now, from time Imo River mankind has been like that
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by fortune1968: 12:24pm On Apr 26
Aleem26:

Na u sabi…u see laughing emojis there
That's exactly what makes it a mockery . You can learn better.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Iampromoted(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26
nenehenz:
atiku4President post=129631478]He was a voice in the Senate during his time there. He would have been a better governor in Enugu state than Ugwuanyin. Don't know how he lost the opportunity. The system doesn't encourage the emergence of the best, but facilitates the rising of criminals and mediocre leaders. May his soul rest in peace.

Ayogu Eze wasn't necessarily the best. Being a voice in the Senate doesn't mean he was the best. He is said not to be popular amongst his people. Simple!

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Iampromoted(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26
nenehenz:

Ayogu Eze wasn't necessarily the best. Being a voice in the Senate doesn't mean he was the best. He is said not to be popular amongst his people. Simple!
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by atiku4President(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26
Iampromoted:

Okay, that's fine. And they got Ugwuanyim.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by Obierika(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26
ZombieTAMER:

Ugwuanyi remains the worst Governor ever to come out of the East..

How Efcc isn't going after that baboon is what I can't understand

How can you call Ugwuanyi the worst?

What then will you call Theodore Orji or Rochas Okorocha?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by IncredibleWrite: 5:21pm On Apr 26
Objectivist04:

I was also shocked to hear this, it is clear that the guy is a stranger.

Ugwuanyi is by far better than Ayogu Eze, infact Ayogu is the worst politician to have come from Ezike.

During his time as a senator, this man never did any constituency project the most selfish politician I have seen in my life , for the following reasons.

A road construction ended in front of his house

He wanted to build a cottage hospital and the only place he could do that is along his street, couldn't even negotiate well with the owners of the land which resulted in tusle between him and the youths of the clan, instead of calming things down and maybe finding them small thing, he used police to lock them up. Unfortunately the hospital is abandoned till date and that is where Ayogus family conducts funeral,

He too a large expanse of land from his kindred where he built his house, which many of them were not happy but just couldn't do anything about it.

As a senator his compound was loaded with Keke and transformers which ought to be for constituency project, he never shared those items but intended to use them to campaign for governor. When the governorship bid failed, he now shared it to his supporters by then the Keke has started depreciating.

A politician that visits his village and will be driving around with siren and long convoy. Abeg who does that ?

His younger brother was like an emperor

Ayogu is the worst politician l have ever seen in my life and his life have thought a lot of people lesson that nothing is in this life, be humble and help people when you are in power.
A lot of people will be jubiliating over his death just to tell you how much he is hated
You know him very well. I was shocked when I read the earlier comment from that guy. Ayogu isn't a good man. You can imagine how bad someone would be for his own nephew who was my mate and friend back then in UNN to refuse associating himself with the man despite bearing same surname. He told me this exact story you wrote here. How he did nothing in his constituency and village. The road he constructed stopped at his house. In fact, all he told me corroborates with what you wrote here.

He is worse than Ugwuanyi. He got barely 10k votes in that election. May he RIP tho
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead by James91: 7:14pm On Apr 26
ZombieTAMER:

Ugwuanyi remains the worst Governor ever to come out of the East..

How Efcc isn't going after that baboon is what I can't understand
When he supported the president during election, nothing will happen to him and Abia state Governor, wike has them covered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.