Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition (17257 Views)

Questions Arise As Chrisland School Wins 12 Out Of 25 Beacon Of Safety Awards / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Hoelujohn: 8:50am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

Obiano's and Soludos APGA legacy. Peter Obi did not build a school for 8 years.
Not everyone builds structure of criminality. Building structure is the easiest way to siphon money. They will build 4 blocks of classroom for 500million. That like building a face me I face for 500million naira. Money that can equip and upgrade all schools will be used to build new classrooms with out facilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Zona123(m): 8:56am On Apr 26
Peter Obi's legacy , I'm more than proud to come from Anambra state, grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by AmuDimpka: 9:02am On Apr 26
Image123:

It is a continuous madness and inferiority complex to attribute every single achievement in a state to one mediocre person. Southern Nigeria has shown themselves better in academic prowess for decades. Nobody claims they won their championship or competitions because of a governor except the followers of the repackaged fraud. Anambra and other states in the South have been winning competitions long before Obi was ever a governor and after.
but the Ronu people said they are the most educated yet I can't see any of public school from that region win anything internationally or nationally

Obi tried for Anambra
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by BlackRainDrops: 9:14am On Apr 26
Congratulations to those girls. My people oooo! Anambra all the way. Truly, Igbo amaka. Congrats to second and third place, too. They all tried.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Image123(m): 9:16am On Apr 26
AmuDimpka:
but the Ronu people said they are the most educated yet I can't see any of public school from that region win anything internationally or nationally

Obi tried for Anambra

i don't know the people that you speak of, but one has to be legally blind or heavily bigoted not to see or know that Nigerians usually from the South excel academically, either nationally or internationally. It's people like you that will have claimed the guy, from Ogun state, that just did the nation proud globally was a product of Obi if he was from Anambra.
Nigerians generally are very talented people, and do well in different fields and from different tribes and states. It's not a new thing, it didn't start with Obi and doesn't end with him. Learn that and change this myopic narrative.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by austinekachi(m): 10:39am On Apr 26
Anambra State; a state where a sitting Governor was kidnapped, and where schools were shut for years, Peter Obi came and changed everything.

Till date, Anambra education is still reaping the rewards of Obi's solid investment in education.

A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit.”
— Greek Proverb

WHY WILL ANYBODY BUILD A NEW SCHOOL IN THE EAST. FROM THE YEAR 1987, THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST ALREADY HAS ENOUGH SCOMMUNITY SCHOOLS. SEE, EAST IS NOT LIKE THE NORTH. IN THE EAST, YOU HAVE COMMUNITIES BUILDING SCHOOLS THROUGH COMMUNITY EFFORTS, SELF HELP PROJECTS. AND THATS WHY THE EAST WAS FIRST IN EDUCATION PRE INDEPENDENCE, BEFORE WE WERE MERGED WITH COWS AND THEIR DUNGS.

You get that? Peter Obi during his time invested heavily in education and doesnt necessarily need to build new schools. And that legacy is still living on. Mad people and propagandists can continue through their ilks like RHYNO OMOKIRIKIRI, A child meant for Kirikiri.
Image123:

i don't know the people that you speak of, but one has to be legally blind or heavily bigoted not to see or know that Nigerians usually from the South excel academically, either nationally or internationally. It's people like you that will have claimed the guy, from Ogun state, that just did the nation proud globally was a product of Obi if he was from Anambra.
Nigerians generally are very talented people, and do well in different fields and from different tribes and states. It's not a new thing, it didn't start with Obi and doesn't end with him. Learn that and change this myopic narrative.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by austinekachi(m): 10:48am On Apr 26
PO is a legacy. No past governor is adjudged to have made his level of impact till date.
The whole propaganda is to use social media miscreants and non entities to run him down. PO is a rock, you all would be crushed in time if you stand in the way

If Obi is an idea whose time has come for Nigeria, there is nothing all of the propagandist put together would do.

Look at RHYNO OMOKIRIKIRI coming to talk about PO, just because of political dirty jobs. He is asking if PO builts schools. Mad people every where
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Misterone: 11:12am On Apr 26
Electorate:

Abeg how is St. John Vianney Science College a private school?...una go soon hang una sef unto Peter Obi matter.
Oga how is it not a private school? Or has the government of anambra state taken over the catholic church? A simple google check would've solved your problem. Like I said earlier, the issue with you guys is that you ascribed everything, even the church to government. Most of the schools in the SE are owned by missionaries.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by IfnobeGod20: 11:16am On Apr 26
CluelessMODS:

Liar why didn't you post this to Reno and cash out with $10k? Obi himself said he never promised to build new schools. We have already heard from the horse's mouth but you are here lying.
You're quoting fromPMNews, paper owns by Bayo Onanuga. This is another wonder of the millennium. Peter Obi said, why I didn't build new school and he continues, “I improved the quality, physical and mental well-being of the people, schools, had the basic things they needed and the people shone like stars and that was my manifesto. “Building new schools when the old ones are moribund is just like building coastal lines when internal roads are impassable.”
Quoting out of context doesn't make meaning at all.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Electorate: 11:35am On Apr 26
Misterone:
Oga how is it not a private school? Or has the government of anambra state taken over the catholic church? A simple google check would've solved your problem. Like I said earlier, the issue with you guys is that you ascribed everything, even the church to government. Most of the schools in the SE are owned by missionaries.

You mean the Catholic church is now a private entity? Abeg na who get Catholic Church? grin grin grin Please go back to the psychiatric hospital you ran away from...this one don kolo...una no get small sense but una wan to dey argue with people wey get sense pass una...grin grin grin...bunch of illiterate miscreants.

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by bionixs: 11:43am On Apr 26
Reno who bleets like a hungry he goat, won't see this one . Obi laid the foundation
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by bionixs: 11:45am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

your mum never had you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Misterone: 12:13pm On Apr 26
Electorate:

You mean the Catholic church is now a private entity? Abeg na who get Catholic Church? grin grin grin Please go back to the psychiatric hospital you ran away from...this one don kolo...una no get small sense but una wan to dey argue with people wey get sense pass una...grin grin grin...bunch of illiterate miscreants.
Now I know I've been talking to an illiterate. Yes the catholic church is a private entity because it is not owned by government.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Electorate: 2:03pm On Apr 26
Misterone:
Now I know I've been talking to an illiterate. Yes the catholic church is a private entity because it is not owned by government.

In other words Public entities are owned by government according to what your little brain told you, The day your little brain will distinguish the difference between "Sole proprietor" and "Partnership" that's when you will understand that a Catholic Church is not a Private entity.

Let me even educate you a little as you weren't attentive in class, na to dey chase woman upandan grin grin grin the result is you disgracing yyourself in a public forum grin grin grin

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by 7upnigeria: 2:24pm On Apr 26
phoenix45:
Mumu like you are not to be taken serious or waste time on. Now run along kid.

I still maintain Obidients are the DUMBEST PEOPLE I've ever met. Just like Reno said, theyre only known for INSULTS. They can't give you facts to back their claims because those claims are usually LIES.

Nigeria will never allow FOOOOOOOLS to produce a President, it will be catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Misterone: 3:03pm On Apr 26
Electorate:

In other words Public entities are owned by government according to what your little brain told you, The day your little brain will distinguish the difference between "Sole proprietor" and "Partnership" that's when you will understand that a Catholic Church is not a Private entity.

Let me even educate you a little as you weren't attentive in class, na to dey chase woman upandan grin grin grin the result is you disgracing yyourself in a public forum grin grin grin
You're too shallow brained! Don't delve into things that are far above your brain assimilation. Mumu! Would you call ShopRite a public entity because it attends to the public? Would you call Covenant University a public university just because any Nigerian can attend? You're too daft for my liking and this is the last time I will be exchanging words with you because nothing intelligent can come out of that brain of yours. A public entity is an entity set up by government, operated by government or someone assigned by government, and is sujected to civil service rules and regulations.
The Catholic church is a private entity so long as governance is concerned. It is not under any ministry/commission or minister/commissioner, it is a corporate entity registered with the CAC of Nigeria like any other business or company.
Maybe in your small mind, the Anambra state government owns the Catholic church! Rubbish.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26
austinekachi:
Anambra State; a state where a sitting Governor was kidnapped, and where schools were shut for years, Peter Obi came and changed everything.

Till date, Anambra education is still reaping the rewards of Obi's solid investment in education.

A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit.”
— Greek Proverb

WHY WILL ANYBODY BUILD A NEW SCHOOL IN THE EAST. FROM THE YEAR 1987, THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST ALREADY HAS ENOUGH SCOMMUNITY SCHOOLS. SEE, EAST IS NOT LIKE THE NORTH. IN THE EAST, YOU HAVE COMMUNITIES BUILDING SCHOOLS THROUGH COMMUNITY EFFORTS, SELF HELP PROJECTS. AND THATS WHY THE EAST WAS FIRST IN EDUCATION PRE INDEPENDENCE, BEFORE WE WERE MERGED WITH COWS AND THEIR DUNGS.

You get that? Peter Obi during his time invested heavily in education and doesnt necessarily need to build new schools. And that legacy is still living on. Mad people and propagandists can continue through their ilks like RHYNO OMOKIRIKIRI, A child meant for Kirikiri.

What do you mean by Obi came and changed everything? How many things did they change, please let's speak with facts and not rhetorics. We know that most of the states in Southern Nigeria are well known for academic prowess. It is not something that started with Obi but something that has been before, during Obi and after. Most of the schools are well known schools in Anambra State. They were there before and standard names; Christ the King College(i think even Obi attended the school), FGGC, Bethlehem schools, Onitsha High School and some of the University, like Nnamdi Aziliwe University, Madonna and co. These places that were established and churning out good and great grades and graduates before Obi and during his time and after his time.
They've always had people that have contributed to Nigeria, to anambra and the other nations of the world overtime. BTW, even the developed nations of the world build schools. It takes Vision to build schools so what you're trying to tell us is that for the whole of 8 years that Obi was governor, everything was stagnant. There was no growth. Either they stayed stagnant or they were going down that he couldn't build schools for the future. The population remain the same they didn't need anything. In different parts of the world they are building more but Anambra's case is different. You're either telling us lies or you're being ignorant.
You're just beating around the bush if you say that it is Obi that made them to do well in maybe 2014. So what happened the remaining eight or seven years that he was governor at least they should be some consistency that shows that it is will Obi effect the eight years that ruled, anambra state was first. Or after they continued that way, consistently. But just a one off of 2014 they had the best pass rate in WAEC that's not the standard. Different states in Nigeria and especially in the southern part of Nigeria Southeast Southwest Southsouth have this and nobody attributed to one particular governor. It is a collective effort of both the students, their teachers, schools and then the states itself not one governor. And not even when shortly after recorded Anambra having so many magic centers closed because of malpractice.
Education is not limited to WAEC BTW. Education is among others, inclusive of Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, gender ratio, population literacy, private, public, etc. I have included some statistics below. It doesn't hype Anambra state anywhere. You can help add contrary facts saying otherwise.

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Electorate: 4:02pm On Apr 26
Misterone:
You're too shallow brained! Don't delve into things that are far above your brain assimilation. Mumu! Would you call ShopRite a public entity because it attends to the public? Would you call Covenant University a public university just because any Nigerian can attend? You're too daft for my liking and this is the last time I will be exchanging words with you because nothing intelligent can come out of that brain of yours. A public entity is an entity set up by government, operated by government or someone assigned by government, and is sujected to civil service rules and regulations.
The Catholic church is a private entity so long as governance is concerned. It is not under any ministry/commission or minister/commissioner, it is a corporate entity registered with the CAC of Nigeria like any other business or company.
Maybe in your small mind, the Anambra state government owns the Catholic church! Rubbish.

You be real mumu in human form grin grin grin I have never seen an illiterate so pround to prove to the world how empty headed you are...let me present to you another screenshot using Instacart as example, Instacart is not owned by the American government but is categorized as a PUBLIC entity under Company type.

Na una type dey jump fence for primary school grin grin grin olodo rabata.

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by CluelessMODS: 4:04pm On Apr 26
IfnobeGod20:

You're quoting from , paper owns by Bayo Onanuga. This is another wonder of the millennium. Peter Obi said, why I didn't build new school and he continues, “I improved the quality, physical and mental well-being of the people, schools, had the basic things they needed and the people shone like stars and that was my manifesto. “Building new schools when the old ones are moribund is just like building coastal lines when internal roads are impassable.”
Quoting out of context doesn't make meaning at all.
You are still saying what I am saying, Obi did not build new schools period! You are only telling me the reason why he did not.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Krankhead: 4:22pm On Apr 26
Enyimbafc:
Your likes were mocking him for not building a school,ignorantly not knowing that maintaining and renovating an all ready existing school will save cost in governance,rather than building a new school.
But you were all banging fake pictures online saying that he built school until he himself was busted and he has to come out clean to say that he didn't built any school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Naustine(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26
AmuDimpka:
in East it is villages and missionaries that build schools

We said the same thing...the government doesn't build any primary or secondary schools anymore. Coz the schools are enough
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Freebills12: 6:17pm On Apr 26
[color=#000099][/color]
opamoses1:

Wisdom is indeed a gift. Pray for it. Obi didn't build any school? What's the need? Repair and maintain the already existing ones. Anambra state went on strike for one year because of teacher's salaries. Obi cleared them.
Obi's legacy! Who introduced computer science as a subject in Anambra state? Obi. He did it and at the same time provided 30 computers to each school, one sound proof generator, one hiace bus and a bore hole to all the schools in Anambra state. No government in Nigeria even FG has done these things. Google it. God will continue to bless him, not only him his children too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Freebills12: 6:31pm On Apr 26
[color=#000099][/color]
Image123:

You lied! The Reformation of education in Anambra state has Obi's input. From 1999-2003/4 Anambra became a shadow of itself because of bad governance. Mbadinuju as governor killed Anambra state. People who stood up paid with their lives, Bola Ige and his wife as an example. For all most two years pupils and students sat at home. Ngige tried his best but Obi sanitized Anambra educational system, even this particular honor won by our girls, Obi introduced it and made it part of school curriculum. He donated 30 computers to each school, one hiace bus, one set of sound proof generator and bore hole. Anambra state will always be grateful to him, that no man can take away from him not even propaganda.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by aswani(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26
Krankhead:
But you were all banging fake pictures online saying that he built school until he himself was busted and he has to come out clean to say that he didn't built any school

That was really funny, they were challenged to produce schools built from scratch, Obidients started angrily arguing that satellite campuses were valid answers and throwing abuses and insults around like confetti in the process.

Same as the stolen mandate mantra, the man never once said he won elections but Obidients are still swearing upandan that he did.

I swear, life will be boring if Peter obi wins an election, no bitter crying and childish anger from Obidients, where will the entertainment come from then.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by IfnobeGod20: 6:56pm On Apr 26
CluelessMODS:

You are still saying what I am saying, Obi did not build new schools period! You are only telling me the reason why he did not.
Obi built new schools and revamped moribund schools but did not conceptualized new school because there was no need for it. Even his successors had not done same because Anambra is not like other states of the federation. Information had it that there is no community in Anambra without a minimum of one or two primary and secondary schools that are owned by religion or community or both. Why should any serious leader waste money when there are enormous areas to plug, accept in the agbadorian world where embezzlement is the order of the day on the altar of doing project.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You lied! The Reformation of education in Anambra state has Obi's input. From 1999-2003/4 Anambra became a shadow of itself because of bad governance. Mbadinuju as governor killed Anambra state. People who stood up paid with their lives, Bola Ige and his wife as an example. For all most two years pupils and students sat at home. Ngige tried his best but Obi sanitized Anambra educational system, even this particular honor won by our girls, Obi introduced it and made it part of school curriculum. He donated 30 computers to each school, one hiace bus, one set of sound proof generator and bore hole. Anambra state will always be grateful to him, that no man can take away from him not even propaganda.

Interesting fact is that the so called highest WAEC pass rate you're ready to die on was a one season wonder. Other states have also had the same highest pass rate/percentage. Obi was governor for 8 years, what happened to the remaining 7years? What happened to the years after? What happened to Nursery, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary education? Are you saying that great schools like CKC Onitsha, FGGC, Nnamdi Azikiwe University or even the private schools like Madonna can't and don't have enough effect to produce good results or the best results? They have to wait for Obi's packaged effect. Dey play
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Misterone: 7:44pm On Apr 26
Electorate:

You be real mumu in human form grin grin grin I have never seen an illiterate so pround to prove to the world how empty headed you are...let me present to you another screenshot using Instacart as example, Instacart is not owned by the American government but is categorized as a PUBLIC entity under Company type.

Na una type dey jump fence for primary school grin grin grin olodo rabata.
I vowed not to exchange words with this idiot anymore. So who can help me explain to this ass-wipe that the difference between a public school and a private school is that a public school is owned by government while a private school is not. It doesn't matter who owns it so long as it's not owned by government!
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Electorate: 7:55pm On Apr 26
Misterone:
I vowed not to exchange words with this idiot anymore. So who can help me explain to this ass-wipe that the difference between a public school and a private school is that a public school is owned by government while a private school is not. It doesn't matter who owns it so long as it's not owned by government!

Go back to your error, the argument wasn"t about private or public school, the argument was wether The Catholic Church is a private entity which i told your empty skull that it isn't a private entity...olodo rabata grin grin grin

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by CluelessMODS: 8:56pm On Apr 26
IfnobeGod20:

Obi built new schools and revamped moribund schools but did not conceptualized new school because there was no need for it. Even his successors had not done same because Anambra is not like other states of the federation. Information had it that there is no community in Anambra without a minimum of one or two primary and secondary schools that are owned by religion or community or both. Why should any serious leader waste money when there are enormous areas to plug, accept in the agbadorian world where embezzlement is the order of the day on the altar of doing project.
Unnecessary arguments, nobody is saying he did not revamp schools. But he did not build new which Obi himself accepted, so why the argument? Do you know better than the man at the center of the issue?
He did not build new schools YES!
He revamped the existing ones YES! ( Which is good 👍)
And apart from the north can you please tell me any community in Nigeria that doesn't have at least one school? You sound as if only Anambra has it or like it is rocket 🚀 science. That is not even the center of discussion.
Have a good night.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by IfnobeGod20: 6:07am On Apr 27
CluelessMODS:

Unnecessary arguments, nobody is saying he did not revamp schools. But he did not build new which Obi himself accepted, so why the argument? Do you know better than the man at the center of the issue?
He did not build new schools YES!
He revamped the existing ones YES! ( Which is good 👍)
And apart from the north can you please tell me any community in Nigeria that doesn't have at least one school? You sound as if only Anambra has it or like it is rocket 🚀 science. That is not even the center of discussion.
Have a good night.
You people misconstrued his words. How will he say he didn't build new school while he built from scratch to finish Anambra state university annex. The only issue here is, he didn't conceptualize new school that he named by himself but not built new schools is a fallacy. He built new schools and they are many. It's you people that are looking for what it is not lost. Did Obiano built new school too? No. As Soludo built too? No. Anambra peculiarity is quite different. You people should stop looking for what is not lost.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by aswani(m): 7:06am On Apr 27
IfnobeGod20:

You people misconstrued his words. How will he say he didn't build new school while he built from scratch to finish Anambra state university annex. The only issue here is, he didn't conceptualize new school that he named by himself but not built new schools is a fallacy. He built new schools and they are many. It's you people that are looking for what it is not lost. Did Obiano built new school too? No. As Soludo built too? No. Anambra peculiarity is quite different. You people should stop looking for what is not lost.

Conceptualise and build, what us the difference, the man himself said he didn't build, you are here blowing grammar and saying he did.

Even if he didn't build, what exactly is the issue that you Obidients have to needlessly scramble around like this to defend him against Reno?

He built ó, he conceptionalised ó, he renovated ó, he clearly spent some of the government money on education which is not a bad thing. Why the Obidient insults and abuse directed at everyone else over the matter?

Another Obidient even started dragging Lagos state in the matter. Ah ah, dem dey forbid una to comot eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH / Adamu Adamu Ignores Buhari On Appointment Of Rector For Fed Poly, Offa / UNICAL Sacks 4 Lecturers And Demotes 10 For Plagiarism And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.